corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » what do you think?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what do you think?
broster
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Oct 03 at 16:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah 2ltr is needed asap, prob get it done around xmas time when i can afford the insurance! i agree, wheels do need doing black, im lookin into it at the moment, best so far is £25 a wheel powder coating. am keeping the lights. fink they look good, thats my opinion anyway! cheers for all the comments!
Ant

14th Oct 03 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you can get the tyres off the rims...
my brother in law does powder coating....
I could ask the question and see how busy he is.
seen as your doing me a big favour with my lexmaul

[Edited on 14-10-2003 by aritchie]
broster
Premium Member

15th Oct 03 at 12:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah, i can get them off, no probs, but ill need some wheels to roll about on, my old steeles wont fit due to the brakes! bit of an arse!
Ant

16th Oct 03 at 08:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or you could do 2 at a time if you std brakes at the back, i have asked him and it shouldnt be a problem to de em
broster
Premium Member

16th Oct 03 at 08:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats a good point, iv bin wonderin what to do if i have a flat! so stupid! lol! i can swop the wheels round! cheers mate! yeah ill sort it out and let you no!
Ant

16th Oct 03 at 08:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cool he said he does bleck every few days so would just put them on the end ot the track next time he is doing black
broster
Premium Member

16th Oct 03 at 08:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cool, ill be in touch!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » what do you think? 22 database queries in 0.0056581 seconds