corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Matrix: Revolutions

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Matrix: Revolutions
Dicky_Morris

User status: Offline
21st Oct 03 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry! in 1 of them moods! i fully agree this is a gud matrix post! has any1 got the plot/script type thing 4 the 3rd 1! i no its the war between man n machine but id like 2 read up on it ! any gud sites about 1 2 an 3?
kerzo

21st Oct 03 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i also heard a theory that it was all a dream and neo wakes up. due to the constant reminders of sleep and dreaming eg nebucannezzer, follow the white rabbit like in alice in wonderland.

also heard that as neo is in the coma, when he wakes from this, he is the first to actually wake from the matrix considering zion is a matrix
Tom

21st Oct 03 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can't wait to see this now
Dan B

21st Oct 03 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
Agent smith has got to be in the top ten villans of all time.

"Mr annnddeerssooonnnn...... we missed you..."

Whats the name of the actor, hes elrond in LOTR isnt he?

Hugo Weaving, and yes, he also plays Elrond in LOTR (which is why I was half-expecting him to say "We have been watching you for quite some time now, Mr Bagginnssss" when Frodo wakes up in Fellowship of the Ring)!

[Edited on 21/10/2003 by Dan B]
Steve
Premium Member

21st Oct 03 at 13:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when is this matrix out at cinema
SetH

21st Oct 03 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i also heard a theory that it was all a dream and neo wakes up. due to the constant reminders of sleep and dreaming eg nebucannezzer, follow the white rabbit like in alice in wonderland.

also heard that as neo is in the coma, when he wakes from this, he is the first to actually wake from the matrix considering zion is a matrix

This would make sense.
Mav 3000

21st Oct 03 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At teh end of Reloaded - whos the other guy who's in a coma and why does he want to kill Neo in the matrixx apart from the 'theory of the one' hindering the other guys plans for attacking the machines head to head - whys it end with him there? whats that all about?

If Neo and co can look any way they want in the matrix, why don't they change physical form?

I think the real world isn't completely real, but why does Agent Smith take the form of himself if he's 'broken free' - why not become something awesome?

Why does Neo fight all the agents at the burly brawl and not fly off at the start?

why does he make love to trinity in the real world full of suckers and people and not in the matrix in a paradise or something?

Whats happening with Agent smith? who is he, whats he purpose now and what does he hope to gain by killing Neo?

Can't wait for Revolutions - wouldn't it be annoying if Neo woke up and it was all 'just a dream'
corsa5dr

21st Oct 03 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The guy whos trying to kill him was possesed by an agent i think or something just as they are returning to the real world, its near the start somewhere. Think thats it anyway, he's deffo something to do with the machines as he was the only survivor from a ambush near the end.

2) that would be silly

3) that would be silly if he became a
monster or something

4)Wouldnt be any fun if he didnt fight anyone, he knew he could kick their ass so wheres the fun in flyin off

5)Dunno, maybe he was horny and couldnt be arsed to re-enter the matrix

6)Smith is goin to turn out as something vital im sure, because in the trailer for revolutions theres a quote saying "If you cannot stop him tonight,i feel that tommorow may not come"

Im sure his real purpose will be revealed, i dont think that its gonna turn out to be a dream. And i reckon the real world IS real, but that Neo is somehow developing powers in the real world ;suggesting that he is the one, and the prophecy will be fufilled. Maybe.

[Edited on 21-10-2003 by corsa5dr]
kerzo

21st Oct 03 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it can't be the real world otherwise that is just fucking stupid, neo can only use his powers in the matrix coz he has the ability to bend the rules of the code, if the real world is real there is no code to bend so he should be just normal
Trotty

21st Oct 03 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kerzo
if the real world is real there is no code to bend so he should be just normal

Unless the real world, is infact, still just another big ass matrix...
Wolfy

22nd Oct 03 at 04:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

trotty, your close.
Trotty

22nd Oct 03 at 07:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I reckon it'll finish, by all this fighting going on, and the camera will zoom out and out and out, until you see that the matrix, is infact, one of those little models and it'll be sat on Keanu Reeve's desk
Mav 3000

22nd Oct 03 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Like the end of Men In Black?
Dicky_Morris

22nd Oct 03 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

grr the more i think about it the more my head hurts! i think "agent smith" isnt the same agent smith as the 1st 1 if that makes sense! the robots have replicated him! in the 1st one the agent is a computer inputted virus type thing aint he! destined 2 kill off any1 who enters the matrix that they dont control! hense their ability to change from person 2 person! but in the 2nd 1 agent smith has the ability to not only alter the code of others n appear in their position in the matrix but replicate himself! changing there "coding" does this mean that they then die because the matrix is wot keeps their brain functioning??
Steve
Premium Member

22nd Oct 03 at 18:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who cares its a fucking film
Dicky_Morris

22nd Oct 03 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i care steve i care! its much better when u can get into a film like this
kerzo

22nd Oct 03 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes much better than a lot of hollywood films.....most of the latest ones have been a huge disappointment, thats why i cant wait for this and the return of the king....i think i will cum in my pants watching these!
SetH

22nd Oct 03 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes i too may ejaculate over these 2 films
corsa5dr

22nd Oct 03 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Return of the King will be the better of the two, cant wait for both tho
Steve
Premium Member

22nd Oct 03 at 22:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH i cant wait until Penis Envy 3 comes out
X3DOS

22nd Oct 03 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MY penis will come out for you anytime.

I love you.

Ive got something to put in you.

I can post lots of gayhardcore pics if you want.
Dicky_Morris

23rd Oct 03 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how mint is trinity in all her leather! n the flex on her OMG! dnt like those mingy things in her bak tho

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Matrix: Revolutions 22 database queries in 0.1746922 seconds