corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Summer transfers 2015

New Poll
  <<  17    18    19    20    21    22    23  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Summer transfers 2015
MikeF86

User status: Offline
4th Aug 15 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agreed on the shawcross point, would be a decent signing without setting the world on fire. The Belgian lad who Spurs nicked off a Saints would have been a good signing IMO, looked good last year. Jones is made of glass it seems, plus he's never really settled on a position. Was played CDM, CB and RB by fergie. With another 2 seasons I think Jones and smelling could mature into a decent pairing. Evans had one great season and now is nowhere. Rojo didn't' look settled, maybe he'll come back better this year. RB and LB look sorted now, shaw has had a great pre-season and Darmian looks a decent buy. Still short on firepower. City struggling big time in the market it seems too. Paid over the odds for sterling and split got anyone else big in yet.
Eck
Premium Member

4th Aug 15 at 19:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alderweireld is a good CB indeed. Surprised Atletico let him go so cheap! Stones rumours are mounting as well though. Jones infuriates me. He has all the attributes to be a good player, but he's just so fucking rash! And aye, injury prone too. Rojo never really got settled in one position either. CB, LB, Wing Back. He never got a chance to find rhythm in any one position. With Shaw looking good and fit, he may get his chance at CB. I agree with what's said above about Depay being played in a central role, but they do still need a back up striker. Still a good month of transfers to go though!

By spending that on Sterling, City have fucked themselves royally with future fees. Also, Dzeko appears to be on his way to Roma? I rate him tbh. When Aguero gets injured (won't be long), they rely on him to score, and he does!
Steve
Premium Member

4th Aug 15 at 19:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Too much sideways and backwards passing was the problem, noone taking any risks, dunno whether that was the players or managers fault for telling them to play like that

[Edited on 04-08-2015 by Steve]
MikeF86

4th Aug 15 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Alderweireld is a good CB indeed. Surprised Atletico let him go so cheap! Stones rumours are mounting as well though. Jones infuriates me. He has all the attributes to be a good player, but he's just so fucking rash! And aye, injury prone too. Rojo never really got settled in one position either. CB, LB, Wing Back. He never got a chance to find rhythm in any one position. With Shaw looking good and fit, he may get his chance at CB. I agree with what's said above about Depay being played in a central role, but they do still need a back up striker. Still a good month of transfers to go though!

By spending that on Sterling, City have fucked themselves royally with future fees. Also, Dzeko appears to be on his way to Roma? I rate him tbh. When Aguero gets injured (won't be long), they rely on him to score, and he does!

Gonna ignore Steve and quote you!!

Like you say, a bit of consistency in the CB pairing could see them do well at the back. I like Rojo, he's quick, strong, good in the air, good on the ground. Just being from the Portuguese league sees him make rash decisions sometimes. Stones is an odd one, gonna be a world class centre half, no doubting that, but is he ready for week in week out footy at Utd, inc CL?
Depay looks a great signing, I'm the first to admit I didn't know much of him and unsure what to expect with players from the Dutch league as it ain't the best standard but Van Gaal knows him so he must rate him. I still think they will sign someone 'big'.

Dzeko sale seems odd, surprised Spurs/hammers aren't in for him, seems ideal fit for them. I guess they will play sterling and aguero up top, bony on the bench and no need for Dzeko? Agreed again, paying that much for Sterling is going to back fire on them.
MikeF86

5th Aug 15 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OT Eck but a lad from down my way, played sat & Sunday league with him, has been on trial at Hibs this week and there is talk of them signing him. Done the local rounds here for last couple of years and scored a load of goals
Steve
Premium Member

5th Aug 15 at 20:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gone from slagging eck to kissing his arse. Odd behaviour, are you bi polar?
MikeF86

5th Aug 15 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hardly kissing his arse am I you fucking imbecile! Also, next time he posts about some European football talent, I will still take the piss. That ok?
Where you sitting for Saturday's game? I take you're going?
Steve
Premium Member

5th Aug 15 at 20:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In my armchair
MikeF86

5th Aug 15 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thought as much
p

6th Aug 15 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dive Maria what a farce. I guess he sums up modern football pretty well.
DC90

6th Aug 15 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gutted he's gone, had the potential to have a very good season this year. Hopefully we bring in Pedro.
Marc

6th Aug 15 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has a rough first season and jumps ship.

Maybe it shows how easy La Liga and Ligue 1 are.
Eck
Premium Member

6th Aug 15 at 16:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MikeF86
OT Eck but a lad from down my way, played sat & Sunday league with him, has been on trial at Hibs this week and there is talk of them signing him. Done the local rounds here for last couple of years and scored a load of goals

What's his name? I'll have to listen out for him!
Eck
Premium Member

6th Aug 15 at 16:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MikeF86
Hardly kissing his arse am I you fucking imbecile! Also, next time he posts about some European football talent, I will still take the piss. That ok?
Where you sitting for Saturday's game? I take you're going?

I'll be sure to watch as many YouTube videos as possible!
ADM going is a big loss for United!
MikeF86

6th Aug 15 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think Di Maria never wanted to join Utd all along. Still, they can stomach the £15m loss, imagine the merchandise sales off the back of him. Would love to see Depay fill his boots and more. Also, still banking on them making a big signing.........

His name is Jamie Insall, Eck. Not signed yet but they extended his trial. He scored for their U20's the other night apparently.
Eck
Premium Member

6th Aug 15 at 18:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tbh I think they'll have to make a truly world class signing now to appease fans, but in Depay they have someone truly special. Very skilful, utterly rapid and extremely strong. He does have a tendency to shoot on sight though
Yeah, I'm sure that ADM wanted to go to PSG in the first place, but they couldn't buy him due to the fair play bollocks.

I'll listen out for the lad

[Edited on 06-08-2015 by Eck]
Cavey

7th Aug 15 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mildly amusing from paddypower for once
DC90

7th Aug 15 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Tbh I think they'll have to make a truly world class signing now to appease fans, but in Depay they have someone truly special. Very skilful, utterly rapid and extremely strong. He does have a tendency to shoot on sight though
Yeah, I'm sure that ADM wanted to go to PSG in the first place, but they couldn't buy him due to the fair play bollocks.

I thought I knew a bit about Depay but the size of the lad shocked me! HENCH.
Rick Draper

7th Aug 15 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pellegrini will be getting a good pay day then! Had to be done so he has authority over the squad and everyone plays for him.
Eck
Premium Member

8th Aug 15 at 07:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DC90
quote:
Originally posted by Eck

I thought I knew a bit about Depay but the size of the lad shocked me! HENCH.

He's a big lad Once he gets his head down though, there won't be many who can keep up with him. I can't wait to see how he develops.
DC90

8th Aug 15 at 08:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very exciting prospect. Bet Madrid have tabs on him already
Eck
Premium Member

8th Aug 15 at 10:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think he's got a four year deal, does he not? With 120k a week So it'll take an astronomical fee or a four year wait to get him.
I'm getting pissed off that nobody has signed Marco Reus yet though
DC90

9th Aug 15 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shaqiri spotted at Stoke
Ben G

9th Aug 15 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

His tomtom must be on the blink.
DC90

10th Aug 15 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shaqiri having a medical

<<  17    18    19    20    21    22    23  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Summer transfers 2015 23 database queries in 0.0184510 seconds