corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » [XBOX:360] Official Cod MW3 Thread

New Poll
  <<  18    19    20    21    22    23    24  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author [XBOX:360] Official Cod MW3 Thread
N3CRO

User status: Offline
6th Dec 11 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only had 3 games last night, all laggy as fuck so put Skyrim back in.
jrsteeve

6th Dec 11 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been doing the team defender now rather than tdm, definitely more fun and generally score better but usually am just 1:1. On level 43 so far, tis annoying when new weapons are unlocked as it takes ages to get them to a level with red dot or attachments, fecking frustrating constantly being killed while breaking in the weapons. Most annoying thing now are the killstreak bell ends constantly bringing in air support or drone rockets so you have no chance

Think i'm gonna start having a bash on BF3 for a bit instead now.
nathy_87

6th Dec 11 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jr i don't think I did add you, that's the main game mode i play and I'll be on this evening.

Shining Robot
jrsteeve

6th Dec 11 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No worries, I should be on for an hour later around 6, maybe again at 10ish
N3CRO

6th Dec 11 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Update History (All Platforms included)

TU1: Enabled Theater, Vault, Private Match options, Elite and Facebook functionality for Launch Day.

TU2: Fix for YouTube video upload on SD TVs. Matchmaking Improvements.

TU3: Theater Improvements (Fix to FF and RW in Theater), LAG improvements, Improvements to Hot Fix system.

TU4: Change to address hitching and lag in gameplay.

TU5: Further improvements for hitching and addressing lag in gameplay.

Hot Fix Updates:

No Recoil glitch

Infinite Laptop killstreak glitch (Stealth Bomber Glitch)

Map Exploits (Getting into trucks, under maps) Fix

Prevent Slow-mo and Super Fast lobbies

Re-balancing and Updates currently in Development:

TU6: Additional improvements to address lag. Fix for Melee Jump. Clan Tag Validation (remove buttons from clan tags). Improve Host Migration logic. Prevent stat Loss.

Hot Fixes after TU6:

Weapon Rebalancing (Dual FMG-9, Type-95, CM-901 Attachments)

Hitmarker Sound on Ps3

Reticle fix for certain weapons.

Community feedback currently in discussion:

Updates to the Spawn system

Further “lag compensation” or “host advantage / disadvantage” updates plus ability for on-going hot fixes based on feedback.

Default :30 Round Start timer for System Link only, while looking into adjustable timer for System Link games for Competitive Play.

Options to allow System Link players to 'unlock all' for competitive play in System Link only.
N3CRO

8th Dec 11 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They gotta sort out the fucking spawns on this damn game!
I just got spawn killed by the same guy 3 times in about 4 seconds!
nathy_87

8th Dec 11 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hate people. Playing HC TD, and 2 of my team players killed me.

1 because I was in his way and the other was sniping and thought I was an enemy.
Nic Barnes

9th Dec 11 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the game is exactly the same as the previous ones. you know what to expect, so either put up with it as they will never sort it, or move on to another game.
A2H GO

9th Dec 11 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im convinced none of these 'fixes' work, everyones still meeleing from miles away, lagging like fuck, owning with FMG's and have buttons for clan tags.

[Edited on 09-12-2011 by A2H GO]
danny_vx

9th Dec 11 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by A2H GO
Im convinced none of these 'fixes' work, everyones still meeleing from miles away, lagging like fuck, owning with FMG's and have buttons for clan tags.

Somebody correct me if im wrong here, but isnt the patch to fix those issues just in "development" at the moment and not released yet?
Mark Prydderch

9th Dec 11 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep, game is the same as others with a few minor changes. I enjoy it, only play it for a laugh. People camping or sprinting around knifing don't really bother me, I'll join them from time to time, depends how I can be bothered playing.

Yes, I get annoyed.. but some people take the game way too seriously - I've received loads of hate mail.

Started off being terrible at the game somehow, KD was 0.5 something - but now back positive and having a good run of high kills, low deaths.

[Edited on 09-12-2011 by Mark Prydderch]
Nic Barnes

9th Dec 11 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think thats the problem. people forget its a game. everyone on both teams cant win all the time.
Jambo

9th Dec 11 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love it again. I think the initial issue was the fact i had no idea where i was going on the maps. Still not quite there but i know a few of them, so its a lot more enjoyable now.

Also nothing like killing a team member in HCTDM by accident then spending the rest of the match in a tit for tat spat killing each other and being suspended for 30seconds
Mark Prydderch

9th Dec 11 at 13:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

True.

One thing I've never understood is all these "camper n00b!" hatred comments.. It's part of the game, that's why you can choose a sniper rifle and claymores - tactics. It makes the game a bit more diverse. It'd be shite if everyone ran through the middle of the map firing an unslienced weapon showing everyone where you are.
Jambo

9th Dec 11 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont think many people object to sniping.

Hiding in dark corners with silenced weapons is gay
A2H GO

9th Dec 11 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by danny_vx
quote:
Originally posted by A2H GO

Somebody correct me if im wrong here, but isnt the patch to fix those issues just in "development" at the moment and not released yet?

The hot fixes should be instant, don't even require you to update.

I'm enjoying it still, mainly because I do what I've done on all the COD's and stay at level 80 forever.

Slowly getting all the guns to gold, all the bonus' and unlocks etc.

My mate was like, "prestiged last night and used a token to unlock the FAD from level 1", I was like, I'll just not prestige and keep all the guns and pro perks forever...
Mark Prydderch

9th Dec 11 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You'd be suprised.. I started sniping the other day and received the standard hatemail and whinging.
danny_vx

9th Dec 11 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah didnt realise the hotfixes didnt require an update, my bad..

I prestiged 10 times in MW2, then when I got to 10th I got bored and thought "Done all that for nothing"

So I may stay at level 80 on this one and not bother prestiging either, is the FAD any good then?
Nic Barnes

9th Dec 11 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im going to try and get to 15th unlike most people in the last one who cheated, i will just take time and do it properly. dont see the point in cheating at a game. im not 11. if i cant play it, i will keep trying until i get better.
nathy_87

9th Dec 11 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FAD aint too bad, only just started using it probs be good with all the unlocks for it. Might start Campaign Mode again on Harder Level.

[Edited on 09-12-2011 by nathy_87]
A2H GO

9th Dec 11 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FAD's not great tbh, better with kick proficency but I mainly use M4 and ACR which are both to gold or PP00M1 which is half way through level 30. Sniper is either L118A or MSR both level 30, all with akimbo FMG's (can't beat em join em and all that).

My last message on xbox

ICEMAN G82...

"camping fruit ill ut ur game play on utube fag"

He was 10th prestige and getting hammered game after game until he eventually dropped out the lobby half way though a match.
Nic Barnes

9th Dec 11 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sometimes if the host has a much better connection than you do, no matter how good you are they will always smash you to bits. My accuracy has gone below 12% as I've been playing it on American time. Slow Cumbrian Internet means I fail.
A2H GO

9th Dec 11 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IW introduced compensation lag this this time round meaning if you're host you get 'lagged' to bring you in line with other players however they overdid it which meant if you got host (ie you have a good connection) you're actually at a disadvantage. Hence the numerous lag compensation updates which haven't really helped.

18% accuracy atm but dropping since I've started using FMG's.

http://www.rcheliaddict.co.uk/off-topic/67886-mw3-lag-compensation-issue.html

Graham88

9th Dec 11 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I object to sniping, it's not hard. You are just perched up in a corner waiting for someone to come around a corner thus also very boring. Part of the reason I love Sitrep Pro cause if I see Claymores 9/10 times it means someone is camping near it
Mark Prydderch

9th Dec 11 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Graham88
I object to sniping, it's not hard. You are just perched up in a corner waiting for someone to come around a corner thus also very boring. Part of the reason I love Sitrep Pro cause if I see Claymores 9/10 times it means someone is camping near it

Got to understand the people like playing that way though - everyone is different. People that snipe/camp whatever you want to call it probably hate sprinting about the map doing drop shots and meele kills (or just get bored of doing that all the time and like to mix it up, like me).

I've found that sniping can be hard after you've got a few kills as people look for you (like you've mentioned). Although sometimes works to your advantage as you're expecting it and can just move positions and use one of the overpowered secondary weapons..

<<  18    19    20    21    22    23    24  >>

New Poll