corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » 'Bagged & Boosted' 5 Door

New Poll
  <<  19    20    21    22    23    24    25  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 'Bagged & Boosted' 5 Door
Danny W
Organiser: East Midlands
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Jun 12 at 14:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks Mark, give us a shout when your there will be great to catch up , also have a look in the east mids forum

Chris, thanks buddy! gearbox has just arrived but i'm not going to fit it till after PVS, i want to paint it up and i also need to split it to fit the f20 speedo ring, shame but it'll be worth waiting for

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
*CorsaCal*

8th Jun 12 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking good matey! love the vented wing and the bonnet looks like its coming on well!!
Danny W
Premium Member

11th Jun 12 at 19:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers Cal

couple of pics i took from PVS, was a good show and the CS stand was well organised. Great to catch up with people aswell

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
NathanR

11th Jun 12 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looked great yesterday Danny ! Was going to say hello but you was always busy . Couple photos i took !

Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

12th Jun 12 at 11:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

couple of photos:

Looked great as always Danny!

[Edited on 12-06-2012 by Darryl H]

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
M Sutton

12th Jun 12 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did look good! Deffo best 5 door B there imo
Paul W
Premium Member

12th Jun 12 at 17:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah alright Mark only cos it's got a turbo

Rio Verde Bagged More Door Project
Danny W
Premium Member

12th Jun 12 at 21:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers for all the great pics really good to see people interested in the car

quote:
Originally posted by NathanR
Looked great yesterday Danny ! Was going to say hello but you was always busy . Couple photos i took !

Nathan, thanks buddy i was trying my best to get around and chat to everyone but was slightly suffering from a hangover and heatstroke are you coming with corsasport for VBOA next month? would be great to chat, really like what youve done with your car

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
NathanR

12th Jun 12 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha no worries pal . Unfortunately I won't be , ill be at trax , you going ? Thanks mate , love yours too , bet it surprises so many people with it being a 5 door . Did look awesome though mate !
Christopher

13th Jun 12 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Car looked awsome sunday danny mate! Shame i didnt get to meet you but will have to some point soon Few snaps i managed to get! Not the best as was rushing as camera ran out of bat :/

pagey

13th Jun 12 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alrite dan, thanks for askin around for me on Sunday, bet your glad it's up and running well now, good speaking to u anyway mate
pagey

13th Jun 12 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What size is your tailpipe bud?
Nic Barnes

13th Jun 12 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i seen you driving in think i was fixing things. gave you a friendly wave anyway.
Jed D

13th Jun 12 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

should of covered up the 469M on your reg for the day think i had a deeks at this. stunning, havent seen a better 4dr
*CorsaCal*

13th Jun 12 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jed D
should of covered up the 469M on your reg for the day think i had a deeks at this. stunning, havent seen a better 4dr

thats a good idea. owell
Danny W
Premium Member

16th Jun 12 at 10:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Amazing Photo's there Chris if poosible could you send me some hi -rez ones to my e-mail?

Ad, great to see you again buddy but such a shame about your motor. At least you got it sorted ok in the end, its a 3.5" inwardly rolled

Nic, yeah remember seeing you on the camp site, shame you wasnt able to run up the strip on the sunday but there's always the CS RWYB at santa pod in august

Jed, id never noticed till you pointed that out lol thanks great to hear comments like that

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
Danny W
Premium Member

15th Jul 12 at 15:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No real updates, rushed around to get the car ready for billing swapped F28 gearbox's but its no good so will need to strip down yet again. Due to no 2nd gear and crunch into 3rd

on another note, took some photo's with Paul & also popped over to billing today to see what all the fuss was about

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
NathanR

15th Jul 12 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looking great danny . You and paul need a double Total Vauxhall shoot

[Edited on 15-07-2012 by NathanR]
DansCorsaSXi
Organiser: Yorkshire
Premium Member

15th Jul 12 at 15:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fook me that's low on front,still can't get over how low it actually is.

Star silver C20XE SXi Project thread

Smoke Grey Corsa GSi Project thread
M Sutton

15th Jul 12 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks great Danny! Shame about the gearbox hopefully youl get it sorted soon.
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

15th Jul 12 at 16:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks good Danny, looks like billings dried up a bit, was there much there today?

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
*CorsaCal*

15th Jul 12 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking good as always matey. Shame about the gearbox. . . . again. What happened to your irmy rear bumper? Im quite fancying one atm.
vx-scottw
Premium Member

15th Jul 12 at 19:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

two best five door corsa's ever was there much still there danny ?
Danny W
Premium Member

15th Jul 12 at 21:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers Nathan aha that would be epic, something to work towards and could approach TV to see what they say

Aha Dan it's absolutely insane Pauls car when on full drop, got so much road presence aswell when in the rear view

Cheers Mark, I'll get there eventually lol

Darryl, thanks mate, dried up a lot, Saturday and today have been really nice summer days such a shame that the place flooded on Friday. To be fair there were quite a few people making the most of a bad situation and was good to see a variety of cars there today, even a few people from Germany were putting the car on show today.

Cal, again .. I get nothing but bad luck lol irmy rear is sitting with my bonnet etc awaiting paint but I cannot afford to get it done till I've sorted all the other running issues. Hopefully have it all done by trax but can't promise.
I think an irmy rear would look great on yours any new on your BBS wheels? Did you manage to get them fitted?

Thank you Scott still some more awesome 5 doors popping up in the projects section I've noticed too. Yeah there was quite a few there today but No where near as much as there should have been

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
*CorsaCal*

15th Jul 12 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yer im liking the irmy rears recently. No news on the wheels as of yet ive got to try and find time over the next couple of weeks. Hope you get the gearbox sorted soon though.

Edit: Is the bonnet ready for paint now then? im looking forward to seeing that! yer yours looked cool as with the rear bumper

[Edited on 15-07-2012 by *CorsaCal*]

<<  19    20    21    22    23    24    25  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » 'Bagged & Boosted' 5 Door 24 database queries in 0.0535932 seconds