corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » 2012 UEFA European Championship sponsored by flags on cheeks

New Poll
  <<  24    25    26    27    28    29    30  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2012 UEFA European Championship sponsored by flags on cheeks
kennySRi

User status: Offline
19th Jun 12 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kennySRi
quote:
Originally posted by Rob_Quads
Getting very bored of the "Rooney our savour" reports on every thing about the match tonight.

He's good but he's not that good.

He's just better than everyone else we have so you cant blame them really

As for expecting an England win, im far from thinking that.

Without checking the 'mini' league what is needed tonight? If France win then do we just need a draw or win? What if we lose? I cant even remember who is where in the group

Just checked, so a draw will get us through no matter what the France score. And if we lose then it'll be down to see if France lose and how much by, not that the goal difference thing makes any sense
Steve
Premium Member

19th Jun 12 at 17:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Andriy Shevchenko is not in the starting line-up for Ukraine thanks to that knee injury. A massive blow for the co-hosts.
p

19th Jun 12 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
quote:
Originally posted by p
Rooney hasn't scored a competitive goal in a major competition since 2004

tbf to rooney though, in 06 didnt he have the ankle injury? then we didnt qual in 08, and 10 was just a diasaster all round anyway

Dunno, I just remember him kicking someone in the bollocks and getting sent off.

If he was so' world class' we would of gone to Euro 2008! Still, to be so 'world class' and not score since 2004, that's very poor.
Steve
Premium Member

19th Jun 12 at 17:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the pacing around the house in anticipation has already started
p

19th Jun 12 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ashley Cole tonight breaks the record for most appearances in major tournaments 97th cap as well I believe!
Steve
Premium Member

19th Jun 12 at 17:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i hate waiting for these games, i just walked outside to look at my car for no reason
Hammer

19th Jun 12 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by p
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by p

tbf to rooney though, in 06 didnt he have the ankle injury? then we didnt qual in 08, and 10 was just a diasaster all round anyway

Dunno, I just remember him kicking someone in the bollocks and getting sent off.

If he was so' world class' we would of gone to Euro 2008! Still, to be so 'world class' and not score since 2004, that's very poor.

Wayne Rooney is a world class footballer, what the other shit you have posted has to do with that I'm not so sure.
Cavey

19th Jun 12 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sit down, get yourself a beer
p

19th Jun 12 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
Originally posted by p
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by p

Wayne Rooney is a world class footballer, what the other shit you have posted has to do with that I'm not so sure.

He really isn't world class, he just isn't. He's bloody good (when he wants to be) but he isn't world class. That term is banded about far too much.
Hammer

19th Jun 12 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by p
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by p
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by p

He really isn't world class, he just isn't. He's bloody good (when he wants to be) but he isn't world class. That term is banded about far too much.

He is 100% world class, there is no argument to be made he resides in the group under Messi and Ronaldo as far as individuals go and deservedly so.
p

19th Jun 12 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by p
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by p
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by p

He is 100% world class, there is no argument to be made he resides in the group under Messi and Ronaldo as far as individuals go and deservedly so.

So by that conclusion, Messi and Ronaldo are in the world world class group?!
kennySRi

19th Jun 12 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree that he isnt world class (just very good) but to say if he was we should of gone to Euro08 is just stupid lol.
Hammer

19th Jun 12 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by p
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by p
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by p
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by p

Messi and Ronaldo are the greatest of their generation and 2 of the best players of all time.

You are being stupid now, Rooney is world class and almost every single pundit, commentator or ordinary punter would agree with that. End of story.
p

19th Jun 12 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kennySRi
I agree that he isnt world class (just very good) but to say if he was we should of gone to Euro08 is just stupid lol.

In jest, I'm saying if he was that good, he would of nipped in with a few extra goals that get the extra points, like the true world class players do, Ronaldo, Messi etc
p

19th Jun 12 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by p
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by p
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by p
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by p

Messi and Ronaldo are the greatest of their generation and 2 of the best players of all time.

You are being stupid now, Rooney is world class and almost every single pundit, commentator or ordinary punter would agree with that. End of story.

I don't go with all the bullshit rose tinted English glasses hype, unlike most people who do.
Hammer

19th Jun 12 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ryan Giggs was world class for a large chunk of his career, why are Wales so shit and never qualify?

Your argument has no substance.
p

19th Jun 12 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Ryan Giggs was world class for a large chunk of his career, why are Wales so shit and never qualify?

KennySRI agrees
Marc

19th Jun 12 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking quotetastic
Russ

19th Jun 12 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Really think Rooney is gonna have a good one tonight.
p

19th Jun 12 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"The real top players have delivered in the big tournaments, if you wante to be considered a top player, and a world class player, then this is the stage to go and do it on, he did well at 2004, and hasn't been able to do it since" Gareth Southgate on Rooney.

So lets see what Wayne can do this tournament.
kennySRi

19th Jun 12 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by p
quote:

KennySRI agrees

I agreed that Rooney, imo, isnt world class.

I dont agree that your argument was valid though It's a team performance, doesnt matter how good you are if you have the likes of Henderson and co behind you.
Marc

19th Jun 12 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rooney is probably the best midfielder/full back we have on the pitch tonight.
Russ

19th Jun 12 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corsadee and Steve could have a right good chat
p

19th Jun 12 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just as long as England can get first in the group. Playing Spain would get nasty, but I think the Italians could be done.
Steve
Premium Member

19th Jun 12 at 18:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u alrite p

<<  24    25    26    27    28    29    30  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » 2012 UEFA European Championship sponsored by flags on cheeks 23 database queries in 0.0347641 seconds