corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » 106 16v XSI - sold

New Poll
  <<  25    26    27    28    29    30    31  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 106 16v XSI - sold
ChrisBoom

User status: Offline
3rd Nov 09 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only reason to go in the rear cards is to get the side strips off. I still want some music in the car seeing as its going to be road legal, so I think ill put wee speakers in the cards, remove them for track use.

Could possibly bond on the original white mount things on the back of the cards, then they would pop on/off.
DannyB
Premium Member

3rd Nov 09 at 17:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye but the rear cards sit in the recess which is much smaller than the original rear panels. I'm not having any music at all, I've had music on maybe twice since I got the car
chrisritch

4th Nov 09 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

still looking for some harnesses?
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Nov 09 at 19:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah but black ones, I seen your red ones for sale plus I'm skint at the minute
DannyB
Premium Member

5th Nov 09 at 19:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, after seeing these pics I wan't badges again, so they will be ordered tomorow.

Still waiting on parts aswell, stupid fucking royail mail

[Edited on 05-11-2009 by DannyB]
ChrisBoom

5th Nov 09 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I need rear disks Looks awesome on that blue XSI.
DannyB
Premium Member

5th Nov 09 at 19:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, I don't not with an 8v but when the new engine goes in next year I will, wasnt it a disc rear beam on your yellow one? did you sell it?
ChrisBoom

5th Nov 09 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Yeah, I don't not with an 8v but when the new engine goes in next year I will, wasnt it a disc rear beam on your yellow one? did you sell it?

Yeah, disks on the back on the yellow one, sold it though. Got a VTR disk beam lying about, bearings are shot though, needs disks, wheel bearings, calipers etc, not worth the effort.
DannyB
Premium Member

10th Nov 09 at 14:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Badges ordered, grip tape should be here tommorow so I'll strip the carpet out at the weekend and put it down. My dad got me some manual wing mirrors and manual window set up today from a scrappy near him, none that were close to me had them. The mirrors I got off 106 owners never turned up
ChrisBoom

10th Nov 09 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Let me know what the grip tape is like, Ill need to get some. Theres some sturdy sound deadening to remove under the pedals yet, think its a heat gun and scraper job.
DannyB
Premium Member

10th Nov 09 at 16:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye I saw on a progress thread I'll borrow the heatgun from work, relisticly I wan't to re-paint the whole inside of the car so I'll whack the grip tape down for now then paint the front when I get time.

[Edited on 10-11-2009 by DannyB]
B3KAN

13th Nov 09 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Here's a pic anyway, I'll be tidying them wires and getting rid of what won't be used. I'll also need harnasses fitted before the rear cards go on, I bought some off B3KAN but they wen't walkies in the post lol pink boot floor.

It apears not they were delivered and a card left for collection and they were not collected since been returned to me after ive gone and made a claim
DannyB
Premium Member

13th Nov 09 at 12:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As I said via U2U, they weren't delivered and even if they were they would have been left at the local post office like all other stuff is. They never left a card either as I check the post myself every day. I've had tons of stuff delivered and a card shoved through notifying me that they've left it at the local office and for me to collect it, today for example, the grip tape was delivered yesterday and I wasnt in so I collected it today.

I've never had any problems with the other 20 or so items I've received in the same way in the past few months.

[Edited on 13-11-2009 by DannyB]
chrisritch

13th Nov 09 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So you're going to get them sent out ASAP after the hassle Danny has suffered?
B3KAN

13th Nov 09 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chrisritch
So you're going to get them sent out ASAP after the hassle Danny has suffered?

What the fuck has this got to do with you? I sent them out and they were returned due to not being collected not my problem so please gtf

Will sort this out over u2u with danny

[Edited on 13-11-2009 by B3KAN]
DannyB
Premium Member

13th Nov 09 at 19:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Replied
Olsrey

13th Nov 09 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If its any consolation Danny, Keith wouldn't try to fuck you over or anything. He has posted many things out to me and never had a problem with him.
DannyB
Premium Member

13th Nov 09 at 20:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I said to him all along I don't suspect him, I've seen him deal with people on here before, with Royail Mail being so fucked up at the minute I put it down to that.
Jake

14th Nov 09 at 09:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

griptape gets clogged up easily and doesnt clean up too well so arent you better off velcro'ing some carpet mats there instead?
DannyB
Premium Member

14th Nov 09 at 14:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I won't be getting in the car with dirty feet anyway, not so dirty that it will fuck the grip tape up anyway.
SR91

15th Nov 09 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I really want an XSi! They are bloody rare! I want a non-cat 1400 but theyre like hens teeth :-(
DannyB
Premium Member

15th Nov 09 at 21:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You might aswell go for the 1.6, or is that because of insurance reasons that you want a 1.4?

[Edited on 15-11-2009 by DannyB]
ChrisBoom

15th Nov 09 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Early K reg 106 is hard to get, mine is 93 K, needs a cat
SR91

15th Nov 09 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
You might aswell go for the 1.6, or is that because of insurance reasons that you want a 1.4?

[Edited on 15-11-2009 by DannyB]

Yep insurance is a issue for me :-( I know its only one group difference but still will be more.. :-)

I wouldn't keep the 8v though, just wanna get away with a decat :-)
SR91

15th Nov 09 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ChrisBoom
Early K reg 106 is hard to get, mine is 93 K, needs a cat

Just missed huh? :-(

<<  25    26    27    28    29    30    31  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » 106 16v XSI - sold 23 database queries in 0.0206249 seconds