corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » ep3 turbo and mk4 astra

New Poll
  <<  284    285    286    287    288    289    290  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ep3 turbo and mk4 astra
Nic Barnes

User status: Offline
2nd Apr 16 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went and collected my official iPhone cable from the dealership todsy so phone is now working perfectly and I can pick between albums songs and videos on the touch screen nav. Problem though, managed to get my pone stuck in storage bit in the dash. It wouldn't open. Like a mong was passing the dealership so took it in. Yeah press it harder it opened. What a spacker. Sorted though. no pics of the official iPhone cable sorry.
taylorboosh

2nd Apr 16 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hahaha you numpty
Nic Barnes

2nd Apr 16 at 14:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nobody died. It's all good. Getting 22mpg round town. That's pretty good for a supercar so I'm happy with that.
Ben G

2nd Apr 16 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kennySRi
They look miles better like that. I've always hated the look of the wheels on these but that's worth doing.

Not a fan of pressed plates personally but most people like them so you should get plenty of Internet points. No idea why somebody would mention French font though

Because it looks better. Is that not the whole point of cosmetic mods? Just because it's a German car doesn't mean it needs German font plates.

Unless you somehow thought Nic would end up with Je Suis Carlisle on his plates?
3CorsaMeal

2nd Apr 16 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mount the plates slightly wonky. Will get loads of looks and upset some ocd people
Nic Barnes

2nd Apr 16 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't explain the revelation of having a boot to use for shopping. Everytime I used the van, things would end up everywhere. I started using big plastic boxes, that would tip over and things went everywhere. Revelation.

Finally a pic of the genuine iPhone lead, and the place that held my phone hostage for an hour, damn it.

New reading for tonight. Best catch up with scenes and trends.
Ben G

2nd Apr 16 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When are you going to take some proper photographs of the car, preferably with Northern countryside in view?

[Edited on 02-04-2016 by Ben G]
Nic Barnes

2nd Apr 16 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh Ben, it's just going to get spam abused whatever I post so I'm not sure if I can handle all the internet sadness anymore. I'm too old, and have began to take it all very personally. The Internet has got to me. I'm not as mentally strong as I used to be.
taylorboosh

3rd Apr 16 at 05:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On the point of the genuine iphone lead..... Its very 2009

Is it not bluetooth? I can use my iphone through my insignia via bluetooth.... Infact you can do it on most £100 aftermarket headunits nowadays
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

3rd Apr 16 at 06:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no pictures because someone will hpi it and find out there is finance on it and have a shit fit.
Jambo

3rd Apr 16 at 08:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bluetooth audio quality is pants and it doesn't charge your phone, which you can't use whilst driving of course.

So makes perfect sense
taylorboosh

3rd Apr 16 at 08:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nope it doesnt - and blue tooth is fine in my experience....

I phone 6s can comfortably stream music to my car and run sat nav for me.... Lasts all day no issue
taylorboosh

3rd Apr 16 at 08:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VrsTurbo
no pictures because someone will hpi it and find out there is finance on it and have a shit fit.

By someone you mean davey

Strange man... I hate forking out to check my own cars
Nic Barnes

3rd Apr 16 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by taylorboosh
Nope it doesnt - and blue tooth is fine in my experience....

I phone 6s can comfortably stream music to my car and run sat nav for me.... Lasts all day no issue
yeah it does work fine, just I can only select tracks from the album I'm already in on my phone. Now I have the cable I can browse and select from any album etc. Shows all the album art etc as well.
Nic Barnes

3rd Apr 16 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also having the bluetooth on lets me use the call functions of the car in case i need it. not that i have used that yet, but i could etc.
taylorboosh

3rd Apr 16 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine does calls and music all through bluetooth
3CorsaMeal

3rd Apr 16 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to buy performance vw. But hardly had any corrados. Which was the most performance vw you could buy. Was just full of 20v golfs on Bentley or merc wheels.
Nic Barnes

3rd Apr 16 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will be sad to see my van go.

First time in ages actually put petrol into a vehicle. Went for some momentum from tesco as the shell garage in Carlisle has been shut since the floods of December 2015. Put it in race mode, and yep, it's quick.

Will still be sad to see the van go. New toy now though. Get some bhp back in play instead of bungee cords and kitchen vinyl.
Nic Barnes

3rd Apr 16 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My van has had dice valve caps on it for years. It's been parked up in a nice housing estate in a posh village and some fucker has robbed them. When I parked it up in the city centre when I lived in an inner city flat, perfectly fine. Rich area, posh people, stolen. Amazing.
Nic Barnes

3rd Apr 16 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Van sold. Sad times.
Ben J

3rd Apr 16 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
Originally posted by kennySRi
They look miles better like that. I've always hated the look of the wheels on these but that's worth doing.

Not a fan of pressed plates personally but most people like them so you should get plenty of Internet points. No idea why somebody would mention French font though

Because it looks better. Is that not the whole point of cosmetic mods? Just because it's a German car doesn't mean it needs German font plates.

Unless you somehow thought Nic would end up with Je Suis Carlisle on his plates?

Pressed plate with normal font surely?
taylorboosh

3rd Apr 16 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shame about the valve caps, id imagine one of the main mods to remove and sell on....

Nic Barnes

3rd Apr 16 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's ok ordered some blue ones for my golf anyway
DaveyLC

3rd Apr 16 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
My van has had dice valve caps on it for years. It's been parked up in a nice housing estate in a posh village and some fucker has robbed them. When I parked it up in the city centre when I lived in an inner city flat, perfectly fine. Rich area, posh people, stolen. Amazing.

I notice it bid up to £2,300 on eBay .. Result
taylorboosh

4th Apr 16 at 06:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hahahaha

<<  284    285    286    287    288    289    290  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » ep3 turbo and mk4 astra 23 database queries in 0.0819440 seconds