corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Official Summer Transfer thread

New Poll
  <<  26    27    28    29    30    31    32  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Official Summer Transfer thread
Ben J

User status: Offline
6th Jul 12 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't hate him. Just expectd better from him. More disappointment than hate.

But fuck him now. We'll move on.
Eck
Premium Member

6th Jul 12 at 14:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

By expecting better, what did you expect from him? Genuinely interested to hear what Arsenal fans think! Naturally you'd expect him to stay, but realistically do you blame him? The fact he's an injury prone cunt who has jumped ship the second he hits top form is low and pretty scummy, but at the end of the day he wants to win trophies? I'd be happy with a good offer for him to build up the squad.
p

6th Jul 12 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
By expecting better, what did you expect from him? Genuinely interested to hear what Arsenal fans think! Naturally you'd expect him to stay, but realistically do you blame him? The fact he's an injury prone cunt who has jumped ship the second he hits top form is low and pretty scummy, but at the end of the day he wants to win trophies? I'd be happy with a good offer for him to build up the squad.

"I'd be happy with a good offer for him to build up the squad." - How long have they been saying that if I was a gunner I'd be royally fucked off at all the same old shit happening. It's like the old classic, "they're a young team, and they have some great talent coming through for the future" - only so many times you can listen to that bollocks.
Eck
Premium Member

6th Jul 12 at 14:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The fact that they do have great talent coming through, but the second they get to that point of being brilliant, they leave would piss me off what do I know, I support a division 3 side
Ben J

6th Jul 12 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd have liked him to repay loyalty club/AW have shown in him when h was crocked all the time.

If he has to leave then fair do's but the statement he released was a bit out of order.

As for getting money in and reinvesting. It never really happens.
Nismo

6th Jul 12 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wayne Bridge off to Brigton for the season.

Tommy L

6th Jul 12 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We've signed Bigirimana from Coventry. Not seen anything of him.
p

6th Jul 12 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nismo
Wayne Bridge off to Brigton for the season.

We play them in pre-season... Terry will be happy

That is a shocking move, though, Bridge is a lot better than that he's a great guy as well, met him twice in Bluewater! Shame I couldn't of taken his bird home with me on the sly
Cavey

6th Jul 12 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's banging Frankie from the Saturdays now I think.
p

6th Jul 12 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
He's banging Frankie from the Saturdays now I think.

Yeah that's who I saw. She was deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelicious!

The first time I saw him he had some bird from Big Brother, she was fit as well.

[Edited on 06-07-2012 by p]

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=big+brother+2004&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1920&bih=857&wrapid=tlif134158847858210&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=OwT3T-e5LMP18QOklriUBw#um=1&hl=en&biw=1920&bih=857&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=Tania+Do-Nascimento+&oq=Tania+Do-Nascimento+&gs_l=img.12...0.0.5.663.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0...0.0.ovZZ_PimrXM&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=7db61341a0e6f0d4

That was her!

[Edited on 06-07-2012 by p]
Robbo

6th Jul 12 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by p
Bridge is a lot better than that
Fuck off is he More like Brighton are a lot better than he is Bench warming money grabber liek Cudicini
p

6th Jul 12 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
quote:
Originally posted by p
Fuck off is he More like Brighton are a lot better than he is Bench warming money grabber liek Cudicini

I'm not gonna argue about the money grabbing bit, but surely even at a team like Reading?
Robbo

6th Jul 12 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Have a look through the links I posted the other day, they give a great and fair persepctive.

In my view, this is a guy of whom pictures of him as an 8 year old in full Arsenal kit and a room full of Arsenal paraphernalia are well known. A guy we stood by for 8 years whilst he came back from intl duty injured time after time and who spent huge chunks of time injured whilst we paid and supproted him. A guy who we (foolishly) idolised because he was the opposite of Adebayor. A guy who we bought as a formerly suspected rapist and helped mould into a man blah blah blah. He doesnt want to extend his deal, fine. No annoucment is needed and msot certainly not from him. What we never in a million years ecpected, was him to come out with a massive statement that criticised the club, ruined our summer plans and was a clear sign of forcing himslef out of the club. Worse than Anelka and Cashley tbh, because of how much he was adored and how shockign this announcement was.

His stmt was timed, in accordance with Usmanov's, to cause maximum damage to our summer in roder to force through a change. Somehting that we never deserved after everything the club ahs done. Its a massive slap in the face to Wenger tbh who i can imagine is seething at the core right now.

He's the best pure striker on earth but he doesnt want to be here so he can jolly well fuck off on our terms. Just like that little cunt Cesc, he's forcing his way into a situation that would have naturally occurred whilst ballsing up our summer plans and costing us money that he full well knows we deserve by makign it obviosu that he wants to leave and leaving us with only one real interested party.

Regardless of how good he is, hes almost 29 and with an appalling injury record. He would need to be replaced in a few years and at least we have done some early business. If (when) he leaves, we'll need another striker (Lewandowski would do just grand, not so sure on Jovetivic) but we have brought in an identikit striker in Poldi (who dont forget scored 18 goals this season for a shit team that was relegated) and a different kind of player in Giroud.

Fuck him. We don't need him. Club is bigger than any player, as is always the case.

RIP Captain vanTastic. I hope he stays for one game so we can show him how we feel before he fucks off to City.
Robbo

6th Jul 12 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by p
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by p

I'm not gonna argue about the money grabbing bit, but surely even at a team like Reading?
whenever i think of him, i think of the Arsenal vs West Ham match at Upton Park where he was 100% culpable for all 3 of our goals, and how much damage he did to their season lol
Robbo

6th Jul 12 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BTW, my post is not me suddenly changing tack from what ive always said about him... hes not suddenly a shit crock cause he wants to leave... just being realistic about the situation. Hes still the double player of the year and the best 'pure' striker in football right now but he wants to leave so what does it matter

what infuriates me, is that (whilst i dont rate him so highly) spuds are able to get bale to sign a new contratc for a team not in CL and within a structure yet the media stir eveyrhting up so that we never have a chance of doing our business in provate. how many articles linkign bale to other teams did we see this summer? or last for that matter.
Nath

6th Jul 12 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Woodgate to 'Boro. Not bad for the Championship!
JonnyJ

6th Jul 12 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Woodgate to 'Boro. Not bad for the Championship!

How many games till hes out for the season? I'm going with 4.
Nath

6th Jul 12 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cavey

6th Jul 12 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Park Ji to QPR for 5m
Marc

6th Jul 12 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Reecemac

6th Jul 12 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
Park Ji to QPR for 5m

Think thats a good deal for QPR there, decent little player for whats peanuts nowadays.
Reecemac

6th Jul 12 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree with Ben, can't see why Arsenal are going for Lloris, I mean I rate him but then Szczesny (Spelling?) has looked solid, maybe looks a little inexperienced every now and again (Like the Poland match) but you can forgive him because he is young and can only improve. Been seeing rumours/bollocks of Walcott to us I do actually like him an d think a forward 3 of Bale - Ade - Walcott does look good, it's never gonna happen is it!
Reecemac

6th Jul 12 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did also like how we seem to have stolen Zeki Fryers off Utd, makes a change, although you have to wonder if he becomes any good he'll be back at Utd for £15-20m in a few years time lol
Reecemac

6th Jul 12 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seems to be all me at the minute but just reading reports of Adebayor coming permanently for £5.5m, wages will be massive but a fucking bargain really. Wasn't sure on him at first but he really did excellent last season, holds the ball up well and works hard, just wish he'd hit the target more as he can be a bit frustrating.
taylorboosh

7th Jul 12 at 04:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by p
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by p

whenever i think of him, i think of the Arsenal vs West Ham match at Upton Park where he was 100% culpable for all 3 of our goals, and how much damage he did to their season lol

couldnt even get in our team

<<  26    27    28    29    30    31    32  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Official Summer Transfer thread 23 database queries in 0.0234029 seconds