corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I notice the scots and the welsh are very quiet tonight!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I notice the scots and the welsh are very quiet tonight!
Scott

User status: Offline
21st Nov 03 at 00:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the end of the day , loosing is loosing

just shows the english people cant take it
Dr Pepper

21st Nov 03 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by H4RNY
quote:
Originally posted by DanielJ
i dunno y every1 makes a deal out of savage if u actually see the man play ud no y, he never stops runnin

I will agree with you on this 1 mate.
He has got an engine on him i give him that.
And always gives 110%.

So put him on a running track- That man has no right playing in a major international tornament- i have seen him play on a number of occasions and each time he has ruined the game from a football perspective- thats why he is hated around the country

When birmingham went on that preseason tornament to korea- he was bood by 50000 koreans- hes a prick

But he is still shite.

-Aliba-

21st Nov 03 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Irregardless.......... i will still cheer on ingurlunds opposition no matter who they are! Fuck them. Oh, and yous will be very lucky just to get by the group stage next year, because in all honesty......... yous are shite
Gary Reece

21st Nov 03 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agreed with that! Made hard work of qualifying in the first place, never once looked impressive, yet you'll all still go there thinking you're gonna win the whole tournament until a single player slips up and then when you get knocked out of the tournament, single out this player and use him as a scapegoat for your entire team being shite and boo him at every domestic match, until he starts playing good again and then he'll be the national hero
vibrio
Banned

21st Nov 03 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes difference between scotland and england is we know we're shite and don;t pretend to be good

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I notice the scots and the welsh are very quiet tonight! 22 database queries in 0.0072820 seconds