corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » gutted! pikeys twatted my car last night :(

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author gutted! pikeys twatted my car last night :(
Icy

User status: Offline
11th Mar 04 at 01:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv got an excuse
R Lee

11th Mar 04 at 01:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

which is...
Icy

11th Mar 04 at 01:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats a secret
GLSi GUY

11th Mar 04 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its actually a spoon in the shape of a sword. lol

well i just bought a steering lock in the shape of a baseball bat for £15. nice
Dan B

11th Mar 04 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got a heavy-duty steering lock that'd do some serious damage...

Two of my mates that I used to train with (kick-boxing & kung-fu) did a nice bit of "work" against the pikey-invasion......out in Blackpool, one of them walked into a phone-booth to phone a taxi except the phone had been ripped off the unit. He went to walk back out, and 5 pikeys wandering by, one of them asked if they'd finished with the phone. He stood out of the way, pointed at it, and said it was knackered. So the 5 pikeys jump them (the reason? your guess is as good as mine...). After a few minutes of fighting, 7 more pikeys see this and join in to help their 5 mates.

By the time the police and ambulance turned up (called by the bouncers over the road), my mates had at most a fractured wrist; of the 12 pikeys, 7 were unconscious (2 of which needed intensive-care), countless bruises and broken bones.

To add insult to injury for the pikeys who were conscious and dumped in the back of a riot van, my two mates were then asked if they wanted to press charges for assault, after the bouncers over the road explained exactly what happened. One of the lads grinned and said "they've had enough punishment, wouldn't you say?" and winked, to which the officer laughed and agreed.

That's what you get for trying to jump two lads, both over 6-foot, one of which was a brown belt (one below black), and the other one below him, in the Kung Fu discipline we used to study (not much syllabus, quite a bit of street-fighting techniques - ie. useful stuff).

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » gutted! pikeys twatted my car last night :( 22 database queries in 0.0549660 seconds