corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » all cs ladies in here

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author all cs ladies in here
Dom

User status: Offline
25th Apr 04 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
quote:
Originally posted by VisibleMan
quote:
Originally posted by Ben
why create another post about this? isn`t` one enough? mayb if u did not make such a big deal about it he would leave u alone

yesh i agree. No offence sassy, but if he is stalking you the you would deal with it in the propper manner....email ian/tim and get them to sort out. However, making loads of posts about him stalking you is pretty lame and if he is u2u'ing you (from now on) then im sure its because he wants to get his side of the story across etc etc

So get ian/tim to sort out, then leave it be...theres nothing worse than making a mountain out of a mole hill and milking something till its dry

Eitherway, hope it gets sorted soon

I believe the reason of this post - if you read the title and first bit of it, was to see if any other CS ladies had been getting u2u's from dannyboyo, as in her last post she had kerry + ally say they also had been getting em...

I think by doing this (and basically humiliating danny boyo) she's getting the message to him that he should stop. Email Ian / Tim? and ask them to do what ... Ban him? - I don't think she wants him banned, she just wanted him to leave her alone, this I can't see being sorted by Ian + Tim as its not like verbal abuse, or anything breaking the Terms and Conditions...

hence she did what she did...

Paul J

[Edited on 25-04-2004 by Paul_J]

yea but people taking different things the worng way and danny may have thought he was being nice, and he has stated that when sassy said to leave her alone, he has....so it sounds like that up and til then, she didnt say anything to get rid of him or to let him know that she didnt want to talk to him.
However, if she emailed ian/tim, they could have emailed him to see whats up and get it solved etc etc

And yesh, i see your point have sassy wanting to see if anyone else has had u2u's off him etc, but at the end of the day its between her and him...no one else. So its up to her to get it solved, IF he is a problem.

Eitherway, i dont think anyone should have any involvement in this, and people saying "what a loser" and "hes a complete gimp" etc isnt very useful and is pretty parthetic on their behalf, because they only know what sassy has said, so people only have the one side of the story
Therefore, people who arnt involved, should stay that way and if sassy wants/wanted to get it sorted should who have or will..and if it means banning him then yes, why not...but only if ian/tim thinks its the right thing to do

As for humiliating danny, well she did that in the other post, she doesnt need to create two posts to do it Infact, she could have changed the topic title of her last post to reflect what she wanted to say in this post. So personally, she is just milking it and spreading it around abit. Although, i hope you do get it sorted soon sassy (if it is really happening) and like i say, just email ian/tim and get them to have a word - remember they have the power to stop him coming on here, and if you block him on msn (plus in the options, to stop him knowing when your own) then it will sorted and no more porblems

Eitherway, its between her and him and it will get solved and this not for people outside the "stalking" thing, so hopefully it will settle and people aka vibrio and paul can continue to spam the off day
CorsAsh

25th Apr 04 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by danny boyo
i dont know why u think i am i know for a fact i havent so lets just end it now last thing i want is people hatin me so i appolagise if anyone was offend end of story

quote:
its goin to far but ant the end of the day i havent done anything offensive sassy asked me to stop talkin to her which i did and then she created all this which is way to much

I'll give you the address of the website where you can order one of these if you like.

[Edited on 25-04-2004 by CorsAsh]
Paul_J

25th Apr 04 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You do make some good points visible mate and a very nice essay is what I like to see

Yeh I've got no idea what has been said between the 2 of them to be honest, I know what birds are like and what blokes are like, birds give mixed messages in real life, blokes read em - but the girls just being friendly I think it's happened to everyone at some point (not online though - that was my comment about 'what a loser').

Just I've met Pete many times and he's a sound guy, and if he's with sassy, then what is danny boyo playing at

Btw... cheers for that Breathe Remix - whenever I give girls lifts in my car (well the one's that don't listen to ska punk) they all request that I play it

[Edited on 25-04-2004 by Paul_J]
Dom

25th Apr 04 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh
quote:
i dont know why u think i am i know for a fact i havent so lets just end it now last thing i want is people hatin me so i appolagise if anyone was offend end of story

quote:
its goin to far but ant the end of the day i havent done anything offensive sassy asked me to stop talkin to her which i did and then she created all this which is way to much

I'll give you the address of the website where you can order one of these if you like

this is my point right there ^^...WTF has this gotta do with sassy being stalked Ok danny, didnt wack some commas in his post....big arse deal, lets just leave this and let the ones who need to post in here, post
Dom

25th Apr 04 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
You do make some good points visible mate and a very nice essay is what I like to see

Yeh I've got no idea what has been said between the 2 of them to be honest, I know what birds are like and what blokes are like, birds give mixed messages in real life, blokes read em - but the girls just being friendly I think it's happened to everyone at some point (not online though - that was my comment about 'what a loser').

Just I've met Pete many times, and if he's with sassy, then what is danny boyo playing at

I following in your foot steps mate and yes i agree with what you are saying totally mate And yesh, if sassy did tell danny that she is going out with pete then he should have left it, but like you say, people get the wrong messages etc.

Eitherway, i think we all should leave this and let the ones that need to get involved, get involved and post...as people posting negative remarks towards danny isnt going to help and at the end of the day it just winds people up and get them pissed of, which in turn can lead to more u2u's flying about
CorsAsh

25th Apr 04 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VisibleMan
quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh
quote:

quote:

I'll give you the address of the website where you can order one of these if you like

this is my point right there ^^...WTF has this gotta do with sassy being stalked Ok danny, didnt wack some commas in his post....big arse deal, lets just leave this and let the ones who need to post in here, post

Just that it'd be easier to skim through and understand the situation more easily if some simple punctuation was used. No need to get worked up VM!
J da Silva

25th Apr 04 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone want a logical and realistic view on this matter? or shall i not post?

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » all cs ladies in here 22 database queries in 0.3786271 seconds