corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I am no longer a British citizen...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I am no longer a British citizen...
Jodi_the_g

User status: Offline
7th May 04 at 09:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah but she speaks english
bluecorsasteve

7th May 04 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

people always seem to think that because people dont want asylum seekers in their town that they are racist, alot of people dont want them because of the problems that they bring, one in a local town to me got arrested for the bomb plot to blow up old trafford. the ones who ar here to get away from persecution i dont mind but ones who are here to scrounge should be kicked out.
bree

7th May 04 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why can't people just love other people for who they are on the inside? I know that some people in the UK don't think much of Americans either but we are not all the same .......there are people everywhere with different views and beliefs but I believe there are more good people in this world than bad
Jodi_the_g

7th May 04 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brianna don't get me started on the Amercians bunch of fat, trigger happy, never won a war people
Ojc

7th May 04 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hate this country, I wish I lived in it in the early 20th Century, that was when it was great and when we ruled the rest of the world.

Nowdays its a fcuking piss pot for all the scum of the earth.

NUKE EVERYONE.

Marc

7th May 04 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your sooo gay.
langey

7th May 04 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by psycho sport
I'm English not british, i have strong views on things like this.

i'm the same.

no boarder jumper please
Ben
Banned

7th May 04 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick
I am disgusted with the current Asylum seekers situation. Okay, they have had a bad life and it is a shame. But why should it automatically be our problem? I mean we have charities and things like that to help people. Why not just give more to things like that? No other country is as leniant as we are?

Anyone that sticks up for them doesn't really know what it's like! I live in a council estate (where most of them are put). You see them walking around, like they own the place. they all have attitudes, think they deserve the best of everything etc.. rant over, can't be bothered to go into it makes me

Oh, and I'm not a racist. I just don't like people cheating us. I have many friends that are not white but they act english and don't have an attitude!

another realist
bree

7th May 04 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bree

7th May 04 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and im not fat or trigger happy
ed

7th May 04 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Perception is an odd thing. Most people read some crap in a tabloid newspaper here, and belive it... So when people see fat stupid Americans on the TV, they'll think that is what all Americans are like. Sure, you're country has some serious issues, but that don't make all Americans cocks...
luca2020

8th May 04 at 00:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jodi_the_g
I am British and proud of it. I am disgusted that the way this country is turning out, I mean some school teach English as a second language, I mean you come to this country you speak the language is that to much to ask, and 3/4 of the world should shut up with there option and know when they are conquered.

I would not mind it if illegals come in though the tunnel in fact I think it should be a TV show like gladiators, asylum seekers you will go on my first whistle, Immigration officers armed with guns, tanks and dogs you will go on my second whistle. If they survive they should be allow to live here

well i think of the situation like this, we should look after are own first, then if theres any spare money, help out the rest of the world

i welcome economic migrants, they contribute to are economey and im sure there nice people, however asylum seekers tend to be spungers and are a black hole on are countrys wealth
chanel

8th May 04 at 00:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jodi_the_g
Brianna don't get me started on the Amercians bunch of fat, trigger happy, never won a war people

hey!!! watch it!!
mossy

8th May 04 at 00:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi skater chik
chanel

8th May 04 at 00:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol - thought youd gone tosleep?? you were lyin - it aint me that keeps you up at night - you do it anyways!!! i think im comin home on the 12th - wednesday - still workin on it
mossy

8th May 04 at 00:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i never sed i was goin sleep...and u do keep me up.....hope ya get it sorted lass
chanel

8th May 04 at 00:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanx darlin
combatvauxhall

8th May 04 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

GGGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr at this topic, i tried to write down what i was feeling but deleted it all.

I aint racist but i get fuked off with mainly foreign people taking the piss out of this country! Yes people from this country scrounge as well, they should be kicked out!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ben
Banned

8th May 04 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

kick all no-good money sucking fuckers out - white or black , english or asain or whatever.

or do like they do in new york -3strikes and out!

i think america have it right and i think bush is decent. he dont fuck about he does what he says . best way. blair is just a tag along
transca

8th May 04 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the coountries a mess, nhs etc but yet we still give all the foriegners weekly handouts, a house, mobile phone, free health and dentel treatment etc. its a joke. we should look after our own people first. the government are so scared of being labelled racist they have become racist to the british (english/scottish/welsh if you prefer). did you know teachers aren't even allowed to call blackboards blackboards anymore as it may be deemed racist? what a load of shit.
combatvauxhall

8th May 04 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It takes the piss, you go to London on a sat nite and you see people who rightfully deserve a little help on the street begging so they can go and get pist. Their the ones who should be getting the money, not the immigrants who moved because of "PERSECUTION", who get every type of benefit and still work illeaglly and then says their house isn't good enough as back in their country they had a 12 acre apple orchard.

We should be like America and Austrailia with our border controll. Nothing gets in, FULL STOP.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I am no longer a British citizen... 22 database queries in 0.0145090 seconds