corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What to do?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What to do?
Corsa E-Tec

User status: Offline
19th Jul 04 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

take your friend with you to tell the 50 year old, even if your not able to put your point across, i'm sure he will do it for you and he is also a whitness of the conversation and and it could help you in the future.
lil miss kinky

19th Jul 04 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

True!

But get the worse thing!!! I sit and look at a wall from 9 - 5 and this guy sits behind me and it feels like he is checking up on me!

I have counted about 4 different shades of yellow on my wall
chris_uk
Premium Member

19th Jul 04 at 12:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lil miss kinky

19th Jul 04 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rob

19th Jul 04 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know hes got that supra aint he. its kewl i told dad itd wake him up. hehe

leni

19th Jul 04 at 15:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

leanne, whens your next appraisal /supervision? You can tell your line manager about this and then it will be documented and they gotta act on it!

Or you could poliety print out a copy of Hull Colleges Harassment policy and procedures and internal mail it yo him with a post it note attached saying "just a reminder"

Other jobs at ollege

http://www.hull-college.co.uk/Vacancies/HDM.doc

or

http://www.hull-college.co.uk/Vacancies/LinageAdvert.pdf

IMO opinion don't go off on sick with depression! This will look bad on future job application that at 21 you have been off ill with depression and stress!

I'd personally ask your line manager to arrange a meeting between all 3 of you and discuss the matter! Who cares if you cry, they will see that it is really affecting you. This may make the man stop and apologise and make your line manager take you seriously!

also you should be able to discuss the matter with personel in a confidential way and see where you stand!

leni

p.s. just ring if you need to talk
lil miss kinky

19th Jul 04 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers Leni

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What to do? 22 database queries in 0.0095038 seconds