corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » american hostage beheading

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author american hostage beheading
leni

User status: Offline
21st Sep 04 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I saw the video of the first fella that got beheaded, just before I left to drive 20 miles to do an Ann Summers party and I cried all the way there. I won't deny that it upset and desturbed me!

No one is to say what right and whats wrong, underground gangs and shit and out in the forests where tribes people live, this happens every day!

At the end of the day they had enough warnings to come back home to safety and chose to stay out there! This doesn't mean they deserved it but if you don't take notice of warnings, your gonna get your fingers burnt!

It's shit that the government got us into this in the first place by licking fucking Bushes butt! I know that Tony Blair is under extreme pressure and feels that he's gone to far to back down, but who is he to play god with a nations safety!? and when the Foreign Secreraty Jack Straw rang the family of the British hostage, do you think they took comfort in his words of "we ain't backing down!"

If I was his family, I'd be protesting outside of parliment but also arranging a funeral in the hope that I had a body to lay to rest!

leni
StuartVRS

21st Sep 04 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont know why but id also like the link via u2u, im not sure if i do want to watch it but if i have the link i can decide whether to or not.
CraigyG

21st Sep 04 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Blair sent the SAS to storm the place where the hostages are bein held but the other 2 hostages only had 2day toi live didnt they ..?

Its very sicking how people can do such a thing
Ojc

21st Sep 04 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by leni
I saw the video of the first fella that got beheaded, just before I left to drive 20 miles to do an Ann Summers party and I cried all the way there. I won't deny that it upset and desturbed me!

No one is to say what right and whats wrong, underground gangs and shit and out in the forests where tribes people live, this happens every day!

At the end of the day they had enough warnings to come back home to safety and chose to stay out there! This doesn't mean they deserved it but if you don't take notice of warnings, your gonna get your fingers burnt!

It's shit that the government got us into this in the first place by licking fucking Bushes butt! I know that Tony Blair is under extreme pressure and feels that he's gone to far to back down, but who is he to play god with a nations safety!? and when the Foreign Secreraty Jack Straw rang the family of the British hostage, do you think they took comfort in his words of "we ain't backing down!"

If I was his family, I'd be protesting outside of parliment but also arranging a funeral in the hope that I had a body to lay to rest!

leni

Blah blah blah blah "should'nt have gone to war" blah blah blah

Bollocks, you would be the first to complain if this country ran out of oil because Saddam somehow stopped us getting it or say in 10 years time he would have sent a nuke up our arse.

Fcuk the middle east, look out for ourselves first because if it was'nt for decent nations like our own this world would be run by these crazy arse arab nations that go around hacking peoples heads off in the name of whatever god they believe in.
CraigyG

21st Sep 04 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shit just watched the video of that man fook me feel all funny now ...
Ojc

21st Sep 04 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Send it me zie link via u2u
Jambo

21st Sep 04 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

here here olly.

Personally if i were ot run the country, you get nothing but abuse for helping other nations out, ppl acusing thios and thinking that. Fuck everyone i say. Defend your own, couldnt give a toss about anyone else its more trouble than its worth, like Leni said theres this shit happning everyday in alot of parts of the world. Im just glad it doesnt happen in this (semi) civilised country.

AdamF
Premium Member

21st Sep 04 at 18:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Send it me zie link via u2u

and me
leni

21st Sep 04 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
quote:
Originally posted by leni

leni

Blah blah blah blah "should'nt have gone to war" blah blah blah

Bollocks, you would be the first to complain if this country ran out of oil because Saddam somehow stopped us getting it or say in 10 years time he would have sent a nuke up our arse.

Fcuk the middle east, look out for ourselves first because if it was'nt for decent nations like our own this world would be run by these crazy arse arab nations that go around hacking peoples heads off in the name of whatever god they believe in.

Says the gun fanatic!

My point was, this shit happens everyday and just because it is now a hostage of either the UK or USA the nation stands up and takes notice! The hostages were warned to get out and never, so yes their are at fault!

I'd actually be more healthy if we ran out of oil, coz I would bike/walk places! granted the country would be fooked, which is why we need to find alternate fuel

And I see Austrialia, Canada and places like that are fine? why coz they look after their own
Mark Petty

21st Sep 04 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I say bomb the whole fucking country and wipe them all that will solve many problems.
Bunch of fucking heartless tossers
SetH

21st Sep 04 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ROFL ojc is a gun fanatic
AdamF
Premium Member

21st Sep 04 at 19:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats just made me sick. i didnt watch it all i just couldnt.

i cant belive people can act in such an inhumane way
orange_juice

21st Sep 04 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just watched it too... how scary. I just cant imagine its ever gonna get any better though, the whole world is losing the plot...
PainZ

21st Sep 04 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

somone send me the link also please
thunda

21st Sep 04 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u me the link
CraigyG

21st Sep 04 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If u seen the first video of that Nick Berge and u thought that was bad this is even worse IMO
orange_juice

21st Sep 04 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Craig-CorsaGSI
If u seen the first video of that Nick Berge and u thought that was bad this is even worse IMO
thats the one i just watched, is everyone refering to a different one?
CraigyG

21st Sep 04 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There way 3 videos that Nick Berge some other guy and the the one wat every1 is on about which is the latest one ...
goldfish
Banned

21st Sep 04 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why would you want to watch some bloke getting his head haked off
Winston2nd

21st Sep 04 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Blair needs to sort his shite out and stop being such a pussy to other countries. Just look at how many arabs and other bums we got in the country now ponsing off social security and getting fully furnished houses with sky. I'm sick of it. Took the little one to school today and her and my mrs friends little one were the only two whites kids in the class, whats going on there????
Someones gotta stop them coming in and taking the fcuking pish. It might not be like it up North yet but just wait.
Marc

21st Sep 04 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Theyre all saying theyre intrigued.

Just admit that your all sick and that human nature is telling you that you should see it.

Anyone who says other wise is lieing.
orange_juice

21st Sep 04 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it's like a car crash - it's never going to be nice but everyone looks.....
Shelly
Premium Member

21st Sep 04 at 20:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aparently the 2nd American hostage has also been beheaded.

The USA are holding 2 women prisoners, and the UK are holding none. The hostage takers wanted the women prisoners free in return for the hostages safety. Does this mean there is a good chance that the bloke from Liverpool will be ok?
goldfish
Banned

21st Sep 04 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by orange_juice
it's like a car crash - it's never going to be nice but everyone looks.....

I don't unless I am stopped even then it's to see the mess of the car not to see someone hurt
PainZ

21st Sep 04 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think the UK will get killed too,

These guys dont have feelings,

They dont care about anything...

They are bound to kill him too

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » american hostage beheading 22 database queries in 0.0147860 seconds