corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Why do so many arguments spark on Corsasport?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Why do so many arguments spark on Corsasport?
J da Silva

User status: Offline
27th Oct 04 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by matt h
quote:
Originally posted by VenomTurbo
I think the mentality of most people is quite unrelaxed that's all, if someone posts a thread which insults someone, rather than clicking on another topic, they will leave a smart arse reply.

Nail on head?
ChazSXi

27th Oct 04 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelly
ahh us women are to blame for everything... fire away Nismo

last time i said that i had white eyes
Nismo

27th Oct 04 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no women are not to blame , but they cause more arguments than men do on here its a fact.
J da Silva

27th Oct 04 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Another thing which adds is the fact you cant hear the tone some things are meant to be said in, you just a few words, which can be said and meant in jest or seriously, most of the time it's taken to heart.
3CorsaMeal

28th Oct 04 at 09:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

omg this is sad, in reality we are all buttons that people have pressed
Adam-D

28th Oct 04 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where has tracey gone anyway
3CorsaMeal

28th Oct 04 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam-D

kidnapped, raped and left for dead, last time i saw her anyway

her fault for teasing
Nismo

28th Oct 04 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam-D

she still around allthough she doesnt post
Cybermonkey

28th Oct 04 at 09:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Claire G
? Why is it that so many arguments start on here? I realise that senses of humour differ among different people but why do people feel the need to start arguments with people they dont know? I use loads of forums and I can safely say this is the worst. I'm not rulling myself out as I have been guilty of having a pop at people in the past but I'm thinking more oif the people who do it repeatedly? They seem to take a dislike to someone and then post "clever" comments everytime that person says anything. Slightly sad I think.
Has anyone else noticed this?

Who gives a shit though? Its just the internet. As a Mr 3CM said, we are all a collection of 0's and 1's. Dont get so worked up about it. Take a chill pill, step away from the computer and go and get laid already.

Dave
goldfish
Banned

28th Oct 04 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
? Why is it that so many arguments start on here? I realise that senses of humour differ among different people but why do people feel the need to start arguments with people they dont know? I use loads of forums and I can safely say this is the worst. I'm not rulling myself out as I have been guilty of having a pop at people in the past but I'm thinking more oif the people who do it repeatedly? They seem to take a dislike to someone and then post "clever" comments everytime that person says anything. Slightly sad I think.

I've noticed that there are a few fuckwits on here that constantly post shite in order to attract attention to themselves
Shelly
Premium Member

28th Oct 04 at 10:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

puts hand up
Adam

28th Oct 04 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think i might have scampi again tonight
Jason Iles

28th Oct 04 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I once got this nasty rash on my penis. This started all sorts of arguements between the men on this site cause they couldn't decide who had given it to me.

I just bought some cream and it cleared up
Cybermonkey

28th Oct 04 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by goldfish
quote:

I've noticed that there are a few fuckwits on here that constantly post shite in order to attract attention to themselves

Peugeot Nut
Adam

28th Oct 04 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

pot kettle black
Jason Iles

28th Oct 04 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ADAM STOP BEING RASIST
goldfish
Banned

28th Oct 04 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam
quote:
quote:

yes I'm sorry for that but I can't help it because I have such a sad life

yes - maybe you and Claire G should hook up

Claire

28th Oct 04 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Maybe it's comments like that?
goldfish
Banned

28th Oct 04 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Maybe it's comments like that?

that is not a comment without reason. I do not post shite just for the hell of it
goldfish
Banned

28th Oct 04 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I think the mentality of most people is quite unrelaxed that's all, if someone posts a thread which insults someone, rather than clicking on another topic, they will leave a smart arse reply.

no. you are wrong. most replys are not smart they are just arse
J da Silva

28th Oct 04 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

no. you are wrong. most replys are not smart they are just arse

You know what I mean dear.
Joff

28th Oct 04 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Nismo
you will also notice that if certain members have issues with people they will follow them around the site making smart replies after there replies , i notice this allot with the women.

Joff's a woman?

No, but your mother sure is.
Joff

28th Oct 04 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cybermonkey24
quote:

Who gives a shit though? Its just the internet. As a Mr 3CM said, we are all a collection of 0's and 1's. Dont get so worked up about it. Take a chill pill, step away from the computer and go and get laid already.

Dave

Some are more 0's than 1's though.
goldfish
Banned

28th Oct 04 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joff
quote:
quote:
you will also notice that if certain members have issues with people they will follow them around the site making smart replies after there replies , i notice this allot with the women.

Joff's a woman?

no proof
J da Silva

28th Oct 04 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joff
quote:
quote:

Joff's a woman?

Your kidding me?

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Why do so many arguments spark on Corsasport? 22 database queries in 0.0121322 seconds