corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » all of you that have popped a pill/beany/'E'!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author all of you that have popped a pill/beany/'E'!!
Carly

User status: Offline
8th Nov 04 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would be pissed off if an ambulance crew were wasted hanging around at a rave,there are enough shortages in the nhs without people using the system after self inflicted harm, this goes for fools who have there stomachs pumped after too much alcohol aswell, of course it is important for people to be aware of the effects, but on the other hand its pisses me off that the goverment waste money with the "say no" campaigns etc, when in the end drugs are illegal,however much people think certain drugs should be legal,they are not,and therefore dabble in such things at their own risk
drunkenfool

8th Nov 04 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well surely its obvious that the say no campaigns are failing, the money would be a lot better spent on somthing else. The talk to frank campaign i think is a good idea, it still discourages drug use, but gives the facts and numbers to call for advice. I havent said once that i think ecstacy should be legal, i havent said that people should go out and try it, just have an open mind. I dont see how anyone can have an opinion (and when it comes to drugs, people usually have very strong opinions) when they dont know the facts - it just doesnt make sense! Ive tried them a few times, may not have done quite as well as i could have done in college cos i was out having fun instead of revising, but hey, theres more to life than education. Im now at university doing a degree in physics Anyway im having a kip for a bit, will check back later!
Matt H

8th Nov 04 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by carlz
i would be pissed off if an ambulance crew were wasted hanging around at a rave,there are enough shortages in the nhs without people using the system after self inflicted harm, this goes for fools who have there stomachs pumped after too much alcohol aswell, of course it is important for people to be aware of the effects, but on the other hand its pisses me off that the goverment waste money with the "say no" campaigns etc, when in the end drugs are illegal,however much people think certain drugs should be legal,they are not,and therefore dabble in such things at their own risk

are you a real nurse?

im sure ive seen pics somewhere of you in a nurses uniform
3CorsaMeal

8th Nov 04 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aren't they St johns crew etc.....at raves?
Carly

8th Nov 04 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you must be quiet now
drunkenfool

8th Nov 04 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
aren't they St johns crew etc.....at raves?

yes they are
corsa_fella

8th Nov 04 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i tried a pill 2 weeks ago at a club, i pulled a well fit bird got her back to mine and i couldnt perform!
drugs are shit!
lol
Matt H

8th Nov 04 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_fella
i tried a pill 2 weeks ago at a club, i pulled a well fit bird got her back to mine and i couldnt perform!
drugs are shit!
lol

pilly willy!

this has happend to the best of us
Greasemonkey

8th Nov 04 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I first took E on my 18th b-day, best night of my life, did it again over the glasto weekend, was auwsom, and got a couple in my draw at home, ready for next weekend, to be honest i dont make a habit of doing it but if used right you can have such a good night, i just love the pick up it gives ya, you can dance all night till the next day and you feel euphoria the whole time
Only down point is after glasto i started grinding my teeth and it has become a bit of a habit now

[Edited on 08-11-2004 by Greasemonkey]
Tom

8th Nov 04 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Done the usual stuff, had good and bad, good mdma is ace, don't take pills that often, have got a taste for barry beuge lately which was nice nothing quite like it

I recognise it's not the best thing in the world for you but I'm not dependant on it in any way shape or form.

I like doing sum shit when i'm out and will do it if the situation is right/if it's being handed out/if i'm bored

Oh aye have also had sum bad experiences with jack and jills before and I tend to have no finger nails left after doing a load of charlston in
Matt H

8th Nov 04 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
you must be quiet now

Ludacris Turbo

8th Nov 04 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know a kid who comes on CS and takes pills and coke. Its got that bad that he ended up buying a saxo
drunkenfool

8th Nov 04 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lmao!
Matt H

8th Nov 04 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats Ludacris ^
Carly

8th Nov 04 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ludacris Turbo
I know a kid who comes on CS and takes pills and coke. Its got that bad that he ended up buying a saxo

shut it you,dont get me started on you and your chav friends supplying animals with coke

Ludacris Turbo

8th Nov 04 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

shut it you,dont get me started on you and your chav friends supplying animals with coke

You have no evidence to support that alligation.......anyway its not as if bracken said NO!!!!

Jambo

8th Nov 04 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Absoloutely pointless.

They are bad for you, not as bad as some of the media paranoia will lead you to beleive, but there is no point, its illegal, ask 16vjoe how bad drugs are.

As vibrio said, drugs are for chavs

Whilst you may think your "bad" off your head on a narcotic, you actually look and act like a prick

I say, do more, especiallyt bad ones, then we can cull a few more chavs off this planet
dousey

8th Nov 04 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Peugeot Nut?

That probably explains all of the fucking stupid posts
ed

8th Nov 04 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I seen friends of mine loose thier mind through over doing them things.

I seen somone go into a coma after taking one or two.

I wouldn't do it. The likelyhood is you'll be fine and won't die, they just fuck with your brain way too much.
Siberia

8th Nov 04 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive done lots of E's over the years.... actually at one stage i wouldn't have went out without them...

Dont do them at all really anymore... a few pints down the pub does me now maybe the odd night out in a club and i suppose if a pill came my way i'd probably take it.. but i wouldnt go looking for them like the old days.

stoped taking them mainly cos of the E blues you get around the monday or tuesday after taking them the weekend before.....

some great nights had though oh the memorys .........i'm getting old
kerzo

9th Nov 04 at 01:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had become a right junkball over the last few months but consequences are that my brain is really scrambled, cant concentrate or remember as much shit

my week consisted of about 5 joints per day average (in one night me and 4 mates smoked half an ounce in a tent )

also went onto speed which in my mind has no adverse reactions, just keeps you going

pills at the time are amazing, even if you dont want to your body just keeps going but i dont like them for the fact that my jaws are aching the next day, had 3 on halloween night and it fucked me up right and proper my mate actually chewed one of his teeth out last week

mushys are class too as is coke but its far too expensive....such a hit though!!!

also tried this stuff from fiji but cant remember the name and it had a good factor.

worst part about the harder drugs is your cock goes smaller than the size of a russian field mouse's and it would take a pump to get it up

so far i have went almost 2 weeks without anything but in that time i have also started to smoke ciggies again
SteveW

9th Nov 04 at 02:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

*Good thread this*

Back in my "badboy" days i have done a few things, pills NOT being one of them.... The only reason for that is because i have asthma.. and i was always paranoid that i would have a huge attack or worse.....

I have smoked my way through a tonne of weed in its many different strengths and forms.. i have also done coke, but wasn't too keen on it..

all i do now is drink.......A LOT and i know my health is being effected by this, but i just seem to keep drinkin more and more, mainly cos i work in and offlicence and its all just there in front of you all day

as for people that do take pills.... i really dont mind at all, im sure i would have done it at a time... but i wouldn't even dream about it now.

these people that say its all bad etc etc and that people should never do it, thats your view and i can accept it... but other people have fun in different ways...
2 of my mates have seriously screwed their lives up because of drugs... 1 is a veggie (proper one, can talk or anything ) but that was his choice, i feel bad for him cos he was a good chapp......

but as matt said earlier, people dont mind half as much about alcahol, although that kills far more people per year than any drug !
Siberia

9th Nov 04 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kerzo
i had become a right junkball over the last few months but consequences are that my brain is really scrambled, cant concentrate or remember as much shit

my week consisted of about 5 joints per day average (in one night me and 4 mates smoked half an ounce in a tent )

also went onto speed which in my mind has no adverse reactions, just keeps you going

pills at the time are amazing, even if you dont want to your body just keeps going but i dont like them for the fact that my jaws are aching the next day, had 3 on halloween night and it fucked me up right and proper my mate actually chewed one of his teeth out last week

mushys are class too as is coke but its far too expensive....such a hit though!!!

also tried this stuff from fiji but cant remember the name and it had a good factor.

worst part about the harder drugs is your cock goes smaller than the size of a russian field mouse's and it would take a pump to get it up
so far i have went almost 2 weeks without anything but in that time i have also started to smoke ciggies again

speed yes.............. coke or E's hell no
spinsk

9th Nov 04 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i found coke boring, weren't all that when i took it...speed gave me the fucking craziest night of my life which was just funny, weed's good....should be legal and controlled so government can tax it and control the production, sniffed poppers in london which is like laughing gas, you laugh for no reason.
erm...that is all i've done, for some reason i wouldnt do pill's just seems more personal swallowing summit
3CorsaMeal

9th Nov 04 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i popped a balloon and made the dog jump

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » all of you that have popped a pill/beany/'E'!! 22 database queries in 0.2594051 seconds