corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » This is getting stupid now

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author This is getting stupid now
Adam_B

User status: Offline
27th Jun 05 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Feel the love
Jules

27th Jun 05 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've always modded my cars to how I want - f*ck what others think of it - couldn't give a shoot!
When I get a (hopefully grey) GSi I'll be lowering it 60mm, sticking metallic black 16" Softstars on it, fitting Calibra turbo brakes, probably a Steinmetz grille and probably a subtle backbox and that will be about you lot - to some it'll look 'boring' and to others it'll look shoot - but tbh I couldn't care less as I'm doing what I want to it, after all it is my car to do what I want with!!

Jules

[Edited on 27-06-2005 by Jules]
ed

27th Jun 05 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think there should be less car's covered with glitter.
Dazzi-gsi

27th Jun 05 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lmao

[Edited on 06-11-2006 by Dazzi-gsi]
langey

27th Jun 05 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've only read the 1st page of this thread, and all i can say is.... these people that do things different because someone else has what they really want, then surly thats cutting your nose off to spite your face?

like why make a 1.4 turbo instead of a let what you'd really want, just coz people on here have it??

in wigan i know of 1 other corsa with a 2ltr in, mine will be 2nd, and ryt's 3rd

1st one is a gsi, mines standered with abit of c/c, and ryt's is fully kitted up.

and most people on here that have big engines or kitted up cars have got them coz they worked hard or done it them selfs, not coz they have rich parents
Nic Barnes

27th Jun 05 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

people should only do what makes them happy, they should build cars the way they want to. not everyone likes the same things. most my mates like car stereo's, i dont, i prefer fast cars. personal preference and also the size of peoples pockets has a lot to do with it. i do an average of 24 hours a week overtime (work shifts) to pay for my hobby.

if people say everyone is a sheep for doing the same stuff, jesus, look at the vw's of this world. they all the same

if all you can afford to run and insure is a 1.2, then thats cool by me. i started out at 18 with a b reg beige golf 1.3 4speed. ive graduated up to bigger and better things that wages allow.

ps, also have a corsa gsi with speedlines as its the classy look. its how i want the car.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » This is getting stupid now 22 database queries in 0.0307100 seconds