corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Exhaust :@ ...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Exhaust :@ ...
mwg

User status: Offline
23rd Nov 05 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dna23
i bought 4 new exhaust mounts from halfords uprated ones which dont move as much and since then my exhaust has stayed where it shud doesnt rattle/bang unless i go fast over a bump

How mucho for the exhaust hangers?
dna23

23rd Nov 05 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only about 6 quid for all four mate they were slightly shorter to so it brough it up over the rear beam

erm i also used instead of a big thick round clamp a thin one which is basically like a jubilee clip but stronger
mwg

23rd Nov 05 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bringing my exhaust up would solve 2 problems that I have with mine.

1. The metal hanging points on the backbox stick through the hangers a bit and rattles on the metal behind the rear bumper sometimes

2. The exhaust bangs on the rear beam

raising the exhaust would hopefully stop both of those things and I've sometimes thought that my backbox is hanging a bit low will give it a go!
JayC

23rd Nov 05 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Use ford focus rubber hangers. It worked on my old corsa. They are shorter and stronger. Hard to put on though due to being shorter.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Exhaust :@ ... 22 database queries in 0.0086641 seconds