corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What the fcuk!!! **update page 5**

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What the fcuk!!! **update page 5**
JadeM
Premium Member

User status: Offline
2nd Aug 06 at 11:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mad Moe
quote:
Originally posted by JadeM
Mad Moe....I hope someday you get let down big style by the NHS....left withering in pain for a few days & i'll come rub some salt in the wounds you spineless snake!!

How the fuck am I spinless? Because my opinions on the state and benefits of the NHS differ from yours, grow up

Because your upsetting my girlfriend you cunt!!! Her grans lost somewhere because of the uncompetent health service & your having a go at her.....your not helping things here!! Fuck off!!
Mad Moe

2nd Aug 06 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why on earth were you trying to debate my views if they were upsetting why not just leave it. At no point did I 'have a go' at anyone, in fact you're are the idiot resorting to petty insults
Steve
Premium Member

2nd Aug 06 at 11:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres gonna be tops off in here in a min
JadeM
Premium Member

2nd Aug 06 at 11:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mad Moe
Why on earth were you trying to debate my views if they were upsetting why not just leave it. At no point did I 'have a go' at anyone, in fact you're are the idiot resorting to petty insults

Ive told you...Fuck off out of here your views are not welcome!!

If you called me an idiot to my face I would have ripped your eyes out by now so dont bother doing it again unless you can back it up....thanks.
Mad Moe

2nd Aug 06 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok you win
Ry_B
Banned

2nd Aug 06 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

--Dave--
Banned

2nd Aug 06 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my views on the NHS are similar to Colin/Jade's but to be perfectly honest you can't expect to post something on an internet forum and not get views and opinions back?!
--Dave--
Banned

2nd Aug 06 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

--Dave-- "Hey everyone what do you think of my green corsa?"

Corsash - "Think it's shite mate to be honest"

--Dave-- - ", you $%^$&!"

Basically what has gone down here...
CorsAsh

2nd Aug 06 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --Dave--
--Dave-- "Hey everyone what do you think of my green corsa?"

Corsash - "Think it's shite mate to be honest, be better off spending your money on a sofa"

--Dave-- - ", you $%^$&!"

Basically what has gone down here...

You missed a bit...
JadeM
Premium Member

2nd Aug 06 at 11:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
my views on the NHS are similar to Colin/Jade's but to be perfectly honest you can't expect to post something on an internet forum and not get views and opinions back?!

I think Colins just a lil upset, because he knows I'm upset about my gran

I accept that people have different views, but I have lost all faith in the NHS as stated before

They have lost my gran, as silly as it may seem. No one can tell us where she is
--Dave--
Banned

2nd Aug 06 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

CorsAsh

2nd Aug 06 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

I accept that people have different views, but I have lost all faith in the NHS as stated before

They have lost my gran, as silly as it may seem. No one can tell us where she is

Similar thing happened to my nan when she was taken ill, none of the staff could be bothered with her, shoved her in a corner, slapped a nappy on her (how degrading) and basically forgot about her. Sickening.
--Dave--
Banned

2nd Aug 06 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

I can appreciate that and can't imagine what it must be like to be in your circumstances right now Hope they find her, really is ridiculous.

What I was getting at is that people have posted their views on the NHS on here and because Colin doesn't agree with it he starts abusing them hardly the way to have a sensible conversation is it?

Nobody has directly tried to upset you, or made stupid comments about you or your nan from what I can see.
--Dave--
Banned

2nd Aug 06 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think to be given any sort of medical attention these days you have to literally crawl through the door and have at least 3 major organs on show.
JadeM
Premium Member

2nd Aug 06 at 12:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh
quote:
quote:

Similar thing happened to my nan when she was taken ill, none of the staff could be bothered with her, shoved her in a corner, slapped a nappy on her (how degrading) and basically forgot about her. Sickening.

When my gran was admitted on Sunday she was put in an emergency recieving unit...she was still in this unit this morning (We have since found out that patients SHOULD stay here a maximum of 48 hours.) She has been stuck in there since Sunday receiving no medical treatment for her back or leg Except doping her up with morphine When my Aunt visited last night, she was told that Gran had received physiotheraby on her back. The lady in the next bed said she had been sitting all day and no one had paid any attention to her all day as far as medical treatment was concerned

Also...there are no visitors allowed in the afternoon for this emergency receiving unit which means she is left all day wthout any visitors

Now that the hospital have finally decided to move her from this unit, they have lost her FFS

Jade.

[Edited on 02-08-2006 by JadeM]
ssj_kakarot

2nd Aug 06 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
In a nutshell its forigners like yourself ssj_kakarot that come to this country for a better life expecting to get everything for 'free' that is swamping it down!! IMO if your granparents were not here to contribute to paying the NHS stamp back in 1948 then you shouldnt be allowed to use the service now!!!

Thats my views!!! Stick some snipers on the borders & dont let nae cunt in!!!!!

Colin

lol wtf im not a forigner i was born in england and have lived here all my life; as hae my grandparents both sets of them.
--Dave--
Banned

2nd Aug 06 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ry_B
Banned

2nd Aug 06 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry but
Kathryn W

2nd Aug 06 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What Colin said is true though!
--Dave--
Banned

2nd Aug 06 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

about ssj_kakarot being foreign? naa

or about how people who's grandparents were not around to contribute in 1948 shouldn't be allowed to use the service now? again, no.

This is a laughable statement and one that is making this country into what it is. I know who Colin is referring to, but I have no problem with people who come over to England to earn a decent wedge and pay their way. To tar them all with the same brush is silly.

ssj_kakarot

2nd Aug 06 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And to hold a grudge against those of us who are fake forign people, well thats just uncalled for
JadeM
Premium Member

2nd Aug 06 at 12:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ssj_kakarot
And to hold a grudge against those of us who are fake forign people, well thats just uncalled for

Oh dear....... I can only apoligise for Colin's errrrrrr mistake
Robin
Premium Member

2nd Aug 06 at 12:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have no faith in the NHS, its a joke, i had to wait 6 weeks for a doctors appointment, and when i turned up for it, it had been cancelled and they hadnt had the courtesy to ring me

Steve's right though, I have PPP health insurance (i dont pay, it was a gesture from my dads work after he died) but if i did have to pay, i wouldnt, as i'd be paying for 2 seperate sets of healthcare, its ridiculous

I hope your gran is ok Jade

I cant see how the hospital dont know where she is they should have records of who is moved... but whoever is responsible probably wont even get a verbal warning
Steve
Premium Member

2nd Aug 06 at 12:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rob PSTFU you fake foreigner
Robin
Premium Member

2nd Aug 06 at 12:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What the fcuk!!! **update page 5** 22 database queries in 0.0136209 seconds