corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » pics and vids from elvington airfield trackday today

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author pics and vids from elvington airfield trackday today
Adam_B

User status: Offline
8th Aug 06 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
Adam, we've got a track day on the 26th at Snetterton if you fancy coming along. May need to check as its a VX220 and VXR only session, but if you fancy it i may be able to have words...

Snetterton - £100 - 6-8 20 minute sessions!!!!

sorry, i have a leavers do and 2 birthdays this month, funds are tight to say the least

have done oulton before but not in my car and anglesey which contrary to what some snobs will tell you is a proper track, fucking good one actully.

anglesey-

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=6993496766079902715

[Edited on 08-08-2006 by Adam_B]
Daimo B

9th Aug 06 at 08:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anglesea is a proper circuit, fools who say otherwise. Its on par with Lydden etc.. Its not big, its doesn't have lots of fancy stands and pits, but its a race track, no cones

Look forward to more vids.
Adam_B

9th Aug 06 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got some pics off the pro photographer guy today, quite like them but a lot are at stupid fucking angles

how fucking shit does this look ffs

rest of the pics are here if you think you can take the neck ache

http://public.fotki.com/Adamski/car_stuff/track_stuff/2006/bat_elvington_airfield/corsa_pro_pics/

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » pics and vids from elvington airfield trackday today 22 database queries in 0.0102170 seconds