corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Manchested United Official thread week Sponsored by Betfred

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Manchested United Official thread week Sponsored by Betfred
mav

User status: Offline
21st Nov 06 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get a grip you FUCKING TYPICAL ENGLISH TOSSER always thinking your the BEST...

Do one you little fucking bawbag.
Ojc

21st Nov 06 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One day your small nation might step out of the towering English shadow.
mav

21st Nov 06 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whatever...

CorsAsh

21st Nov 06 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Left, right , middle, BANNED.
jr

21st Nov 06 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wanted celtic to win
John

21st Nov 06 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We'll find out how they do against better teams soon not they're through.

You normally have well thought out sensible opinions as well ojc
Jamie

21st Nov 06 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ojc

21st Nov 06 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I couldn't careless who won or lost, Scottish fans just get a bit excited like they have done over the whole of England, its pathetic.

Get to the next stage and away from playing English sides and expect them to get their arses spanked.
Eck
Premium Member

21st Nov 06 at 23:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
I couldn't careless who won or lost, Scottish fans just get a bit excited like they have done over the whole of England, its pathetic.

Get to the next stage and away from playing English sides and expect them to get their arses spanked.

Tbh you need to STFU. Man Utd got beat because they under estimated Celtic. Yes they played them off the park for most of the game but does that get wins? Didn't think so. Goals get wins.

[Edited on 21-11-2006 by Eckmcmann]
John

21st Nov 06 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So English sides are shit basically

Even if Scottish sides did up their game they still win

So basically you have no point at all apart from basically talking shit.
Russ

21st Nov 06 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eckmcmann
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

Tbh you need to STFU. Man Utd got beat because they under estimated Celtic. Yes they played them off the park for most of the game but does that get wins? Didn't think so. Goals get wins.

[Edited on 21-11-2006 by Eckmcmann]
under estimated? no. man utd knew it was going to be a hard game, celtic are a very good side, but, the difference in quality was massive, it was man utd vs. sheff utd all over again, but saha was shit tonight, and he was playing rooney on the left wing for some reason. celtic did well and should be proud, they fukin fought hard for that. but honestly saying it shows scottish football is as good as english is laughable, wolves beat man utd, are we world class? no they out played us for 75-80 mins too. well done celtic though
Hammer

21st Nov 06 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

hows ipswich doing in the champions league?

Anyway getting back to the actual sane football fans with an appropriate opinion, Man u played us off the park tonight for all but the first 5 mins of the second half, i personally thought their football at times was fast, slick and a joy to watch, so much so i believe they'll beat Chelsea at the weekend.

last 16 of the champions league a win over the leaders of the premiership and i won my bet, happy days

Hammer

21st Nov 06 at 23:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
but honestly saying it shows scottish football is as good as english is laughable

i doubt you'll hear that pass the lips of one scottish person or scottish football fan.

all it showed was tonight, we had a game plan stuck to it, we took our luck when it came and over 90 mins we beat Man U at Parkhead, even with a shocking decision for the penalty. Now we're through to the last 16 sitting top of the group over 5 games and Man U aren't i don't think there's anything else can be said.
mav

21st Nov 06 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but honestly saying it shows scottish football is as good as english is laughable

No one said that or ever would, premiership is a great league...Scottish prem is not so great but not as Poor as 'some' english fans and pundits make it out to be...

And we do not get all excited etc etc, a win is a win..If a scottish side were playing a top Italian side and this happened would be exactly the same...

It's not english vs scottish..It's just a thing that everyone puts scottish football down not just the english..

if you see my 1st post after the game I said man u were the better passing team etc etc..But it's all about results at the end of that day..
mav

21st Nov 06 at 23:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

I don't think so, again you are talking pish mate
Hammer

21st Nov 06 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mav
But it's all about results at the end of that day..

exactly mav, if celtic had played man u off the park and then rooney had stepped up and rattled in a 30 yard free kick it would have meant man u are the far better team with greater european experience and a know how of winning games at the highest level. Not to mention how much of a world class talent the golden boy is. Naka has done that in both games now where's his praise?

sometimes the crap you hear and read at times is laughable more than anything else.
Eck
Premium Member

21st Nov 06 at 23:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
quote:
Originally posted by Eckmcmann
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

under estimated? no. man utd knew it was going to be a hard game, celtic are a very good side, but, the difference in quality was massive, it was man utd vs. sheff utd all over again, but saha was shit tonight, and he was playing rooney on the left wing for some reason. celtic did well and should be proud, they fukin fought hard for that. but honestly saying it shows scottish football is as good as english is laughable, wolves beat man utd, are we world class? no they out played us for 75-80 mins too. well done celtic though

I never said that Scottish football is as good as English football mate. The difference in class is undoubtedly vast. I am retaliating to Ojc's rather idiotic posts.
mav

22nd Nov 06 at 00:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
Originally posted by mav
But it's all about results at the end of that day..

exactly mav, if celtic had played man u off the park and then rooney had stepped up and rattled in a 30 yard free kick it would have meant man u are the far better team with greater european experience and a know how of winning games at the highest level. Not to mention how much of a world class talent the golden boy is. Naka has done that in both games now where's his praise?

sometimes the crap you hear and read at times is laughable more than anything else.

well said...

And OJC yeah he's laughable at most times...
Hammer

22nd Nov 06 at 00:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

An ipswich supporting nazi sympathiser with a strong defensive attitude of Great Britain, laughable? surely not
AK

22nd Nov 06 at 07:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Celtic arent a crap team

I think they would be top half, if not in the top 6, of the English Prem leage if they got in.

I dont support them either.

Oliver - you are a bawbag.
MKC

22nd Nov 06 at 07:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Saha was shoot imho
Marc

22nd Nov 06 at 08:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We played brilliantly for the first half and the passing and control was spot on, for the first 30 minutes it seemed all one sided in Man Uniteds favour. I expected 1 goal from them towards the end of the game. Then when the second half started Celtic really upped their game and it became a lot more interesting. I then thought they would just go for a draw to qualify and with Sunday hanging over their heads. I don't agree with the free kick decision but theres no doubting it was a brilliant shot! I didn't agree with Man Uniteds free kick either, but it was fair considering the free kick. Penalty was a bit harsh, and I can't believe he missed! Ronaldo really worked his socks off towards the end too, he had another really good game. I was gutted when I turned the tv off last night, I was actually in shock!

The Benfica game suddenly looks very crutial and I think I'll be going to it now!

Not making any excuses for last night by the way. Well done to Celtic.
topshot_2k
Banned

22nd Nov 06 at 08:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AK
Celtic arent a crap team

I think they would be top half, if not in the top 6, of the English Prem leage if they got in.

you are joking? right?

If scottish teams where to merge with the prem i could see all of them sinking but rangers/celtic who would be mid table at best.
Nath

22nd Nov 06 at 09:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@ this thread
AK

22nd Nov 06 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by topshot_2k
quote:
Originally posted by AK
Celtic arent a crap team

you are joking? right?

If scottish teams where to merge with the prem i could see all of them sinking but rangers/celtic who would be mid table at best.

i'm not joking.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Manchested United Official thread week Sponsored by Betfred 23 database queries in 0.0161850 seconds