corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What is the saddest small car, or the ultimate chav mobile:

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What is the saddest small car, or the ultimate chav mobile:
Carl

User status: Offline
30th Mar 07 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gez G
Black Corsa C sxi with 4/5" slash cut jap can, standard wheels, heavy tints and stupid badges on the back are the weapon of choice for "badboi croozers" up here.

quite a few of them around here.
dazavich

30th Mar 07 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corsa, Nova, Saxo & 106.

Only if they fall into the wrong hands though

Would say Saxo's get the crown from me

[Edited on 30-03-2007 by dazavich]
Carl

30th Mar 07 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by topshot_2k
quote:
Originally posted by Mike V8 monster
Peugeot are the worst IMO, they are the same as Citroen, however charge more for their versions of the same car. But Peugeot claim to be 'The drive of your life' who are they kidding, unless the only thing you have driven prior to it was a go cart! Yet finish last in every owners survey in addition to shafting their loyal British workforce, nice! So if you must buy a poorly engineered, French pocket rocket. Buy a Renault but not the Clio because a watch dog programme the other night proved Renault have known for years this car has had a deadly safety problem! Ok buy the New Civic instead, it's well engineered, built here, looks great and over 3 years with residuals it will work out cheaper anyway. Or that new Toyota Aurius or however you spell it

i agree with the newer ones, but the older pugs are legendary for their superb handling and engines, all have mine have been better built than any vauxhall/ford i have had

Oh and blame the governemnt for businesses going abroad

i agree with topshit, but then i'm bias as i own an old 306.
Mike V8 monster

30th Mar 07 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
Mike what colour is yours?

Black, the best colour until it rains, um which is most of the time!
Scotty C

30th Mar 07 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How can you ask this question, and put ''corsa'' as one to choose from on a corsa forum
topshot_2k
Banned

30th Mar 07 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lets face it there are some chavved up ones out there
Scotty C

30th Mar 07 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

True, but in standard form, I don't think there chavvy at all.
Carl

30th Mar 07 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Monster
How can you ask this question, and put ''corsa'' as one to choose from on a corsa forum

because it deserves to be there, imo its probably top of the list, there are masses of poorly, half arsed halfrauds modded atempts knocking about around here, more so than any other car.
Carl

30th Mar 07 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
True, but in standard form, I don't think there chavvy at all.

yeah in the same sense they arn't very pleasing on the eye in standard form either.
Mike V8 monster

30th Mar 07 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Carl
quote:
Originally posted by topshot_2k
quote:
Peugeot are the worst IMO, they are the same as Citroen, however charge more for their versions of the same car. But Peugeot claim to be 'The drive of your life' who are they kidding, unless the only thing you have driven prior to it was a go cart! Yet finish last in every owners survey in addition to shafting their loyal British workforce, nice! So if you must buy a poorly engineered, French pocket rocket. Buy a Renault but not the Clio because a watch dog programme the other night proved Renault have known for years this car has had a deadly safety problem! Ok buy the New Civic instead, it's well engineered, built here, looks great and over 3 years with residuals it will work out cheaper anyway. Or that new Toyota Aurius or however you spell it

i agree with the newer ones, but the older pugs are legendary for their superb handling and engines, all have mine have been better built than any vauxhall/ford i have had

Oh and blame the governemnt for businesses going abroad

i agree with topshit, but then i'm bias as i own an old 306.

I used to own a 406 the the rear suspension collapsed and the engine smoked badly I was later told these were common faults, I wasn't told that at the time of purchase obviously. As company cars I have also had a 306D turbo I admit I never had any faults with my 306 apart from it was reasonably quick to 60 then anything else took a lifetime and no Aircon, criminal!

And a Laguna RT Sport that thing was something else, for breakdowns that is. The gear box went of to be repaired and Renault couldn't remember where they sent it, we lost the car for a month! The clutch disintigrated at 70mhp turned out they had forgot to replace a seal and oil was everywhere. ECU fault, windows not working the climate packing up on one of the hottest days and having to go away for two weeks to find the fault it came back and still wasn't working it came back after a week and started leaking oil.... it was endless we had three, one caught fire on the motorway and the boss asked the leasing company to get rid of the other two because the other one had so many faults everyone refused to drive it, as I had done with mine. He replaced them all with Bora's and although they were not exciting they were reliable.
Scotty C

30th Mar 07 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

because it deserves to be there, imo its probably top of the list, there are masses of poorly, half arsed halfrauds modded atempts knocking about around here, more so than any other car.

Top of list?

I think Nova's, 106's, clio's & saxo's are top. Some examples round here don't deserve to be on the road!
Carl

30th Mar 07 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Top of list?

I think Nova's, 106's, clio's & saxo's are top. Some examples round here don't deserve to be on the road!

around here its corsa b's, corsa c's, saxo's, 106's nd a sudden emergence of 306's. Corsa b is a clear leader though. Only seen 2 nice ones in the last 3 years or so.
Mike V8 monster

30th Mar 07 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Because it's a valid one, I own and MG and still listed a ZR as it is also a Chavs choice motor. I have not started banging on that Corsa's are rubbish, I simply asked a question. And to be fair I have knocked Peugeot far more as I can't stand them and there are way to many where I live, you could be in Paris for all of the French cars here, aside there is no Eiffle Tower which is a bit of a give away.
SVM 286

1st Apr 07 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

MG ZT V8 260SE I'm getting it supercharged ASAP. It should be pushing 365BHP! I would like to get it over 400 BHP, any ideas?

Nice choice Mike.

Two variations of the above car reside at my address.

It's a bit of a long haul (unless of course you live in or near Scotland ) but i'd go to Dreadnought Motorsport in Perthshire.

That's where mine will be going in about 4 years or so when all my debts are paid off.

405 bhp and 420 lb ft, plus reliable and easy to drive, or, if you fancy upgrading your box, clutch, diff, prop and brakes a bit (or just taking a chance ) they can do you about 615 bhp and similar torque.

Not cheap, (6k) but you get what you pay for and it is a turn key conversion that they are constantly developing on one of their own cars.

In the mean time, you can free up a few horses and make the car rev more freely and drive nicer with an Accufab throttle body, a Powershot or K&N replacement filter element and a pair of X-Power silencers.

Although the silencers don't do a lot of silencing.
Mike V8 monster

2nd Apr 07 at 00:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wow two no wonder you have got debts they are not cheap to run! imagine meeting another ZT 260 V8 owner on a Corsa site? 615bhp!! Thanks for the advice though Scotland is very long way, maybe I should though, be a great day out for the V8. But I too could do with saving some money so I may settle for the air filters and in a couple of months the Supercharger, I think it costs £2,500. Thanks again for the advice
Mike GSi

2nd Apr 07 at 00:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mk1 clios with chrome hubcaps here!
bigdan

2nd Apr 07 at 00:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

normally a chav car round here is big 17 inch wheels, lexus lights, tinted out windows and loud music on a set of door speakers piled full of little bums in the car
bigdan

2nd Apr 07 at 00:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh yeah or horrible girlfrinds haha
Ste L

2nd Apr 07 at 00:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gez G
Black Corsa C sxi with 4/5" slash cut jap can, standard wheels, heavy tints and stupid badges on the back are the weapon of choice for "badboi croozers" up here.

like this?

not mine

4" jap can, and dodgy spoiler

[Edited on 02-04-2007 by Ste L]
JM_16v

2nd Apr 07 at 05:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Metro

but from the list prob saxo

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What is the saddest small car, or the ultimate chav mobile: 22 database queries in 0.1490541 seconds