corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Pro's Con's about having a conversion....

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pro's Con's about having a conversion....
Gaz

User status: Offline
20th Jul 07 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looking down at you:

I had an ML63 (AMG) take off from the lights, he was planting it, it was quiker then me but not by much, e though he was big. Until he realised his cock was small and a Vauxhall Corsa was on his tail...

snobby fuckers: I will play agaisnt anything that comes up and wants to go.. i like to see what other people will push there cars too. if i get beat i get beat, but its the experince that i thill from.
I enjoy it more when they realise that the car in front is not them haha
dan_c4rsa

21st Jul 07 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fro-dizzle
quote:
Originally posted by dan_c4rsa
2 litre pros....... (even though i have no xe)

at least a tenner a night - you know your contributing well to the ozone hole.
wheelspinning when changing into second is funny.
wheelspinning into 3rd is also funny if you get it right (not sure if corsa's will do it)
the noise is awesome.
look on suit's faces in their golf gti's and 2 series is funny as hell when you potter past hardly trying.

cons.....

oil leaks
anything mechanical.....the engine lmao.

just look after it. I check my oil and water every day and charge my battery once a week.

My 1.6 in my corsa would spin into 2 and 3rd if it was damp

It is funny when you keep up with cars that really don't expect it though, their faces are a pretty picture

yeh some guy in his 1 series the other week gave me the finger and threw an apple core at me as i dashed past was so funny. his girlfriend was wetting herself.

i cant drive my novey in the wet cant put my foot more than halfway down in the wet in 1st and second just spins like hell. Got new khumo's on too!
in the dry it just spins then catches until 4th gear where it's just nice and steady till about 120
Fro

21st Jul 07 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gaz
looking down at you:

I had an ML63 (AMG) take off from the lights, he was planting it, it was quiker then me but not by much, e though he was big. Until he realised his cock was small and a Vauxhall Corsa was on his tail...

snobby fuckers: I will play agaisnt anything that comes up and wants to go.. i like to see what other people will push there cars too. if i get beat i get beat, but its the experince that i thill from.
I enjoy it more when they realise that the car in front is not them haha

Have to agree with this, I havn't had it in long, but I will try and give things a go to see the outcome and see their shocked expression.

Had a play with a focus ST the other day on a dual carriageway, he planted it but was not pulling away by much until higher speeds he was shocked and his face was a picture. And a 2.2 omega tried it this morning and was surprised how far ahead i was, when i stopped he went past and smiled.

Absolutely love my car and would receommend them as they are ALOT of fun.
mwg

21st Jul 07 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dan_c4rsa
i cant drive my novey in the wet cant put my foot more than halfway down in the wet in 1st and second just spins like hell. Got new khumo's on too!
in the dry it just spins then catches until 4th gear where it's just nice and steady till about 120

I'm guessing the khumo's are the problem.
dan_c4rsa

21st Jul 07 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

meeeeeeeeeeee too

nut theyre alright tyres to be honest.

getting yokohama's on the front to match the back soon.
Ash_EP3

9th Aug 07 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok - so ensure that they are built well - or at least built by someone who you think knows what they are doing..! and also like any quick car you boot it the rev counter goes up and the petrol drops!

7 secs 0-60 thats pretty quick good 2.5 secs quicker than the 1.6!!!

I am right in thinking its the same engine as the one in the old Astra GSI???

I saw one race another car the other day quick as fuck! although I am only 19 and not sure I could afford the insurance..!?
Fro

9th Aug 07 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm 19 and its 1174 TPFT

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Pro's Con's about having a conversion.... 22 database queries in 0.0136631 seconds