corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Would you decleare a re-map

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Would you decleare a re-map
Hamish

User status: Offline
3rd Dec 07 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robin
Matt, ring them and ask how much it would be to declare it, it might only cost you a few quid more, and would you want to risk not getting your thousands of pounds if you crash?

i would be more worried if i crashed into someone and i had to pay for all the law suit myself because i would have no insurance + all their injury costs etc
sam-smith

i think some people go over board. if you cant see it whos gonna know seriously?

i havent declared any mods and dont think i will. if i crash ill take them off.

only thing i would declare is engine conversions not small modifications like induction kits and backboxes.
Nic Barnes

quote:
Originally posted by DJMartin07
Tit's are called chavs that have no insurance atall, so therefor are driving illegally and can not pay out if they crash into someone, and insurance isn't cheap as until my renewal comes next month i've payed £1100 for a 1.2 8v, and only 1 more month and I have 1 year no claims bonus.

so technically you are a tit and you shall be called a chav. by your own rules as you have NO INSURANCE

void.
DJMartin07

quote:
Originally posted by Hamish
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by John
DJMartin your comment is one of the most stupid i've heard.
If everybody had enough money they'd buy better cars and be able to insure them.

If they can't tell I wouldn't declare it.

Well all my mods get declared next month at renewal time, plus they're Irish and only have there place in Dublin.

I would like them to have a place over here though!!!

[Edited on 03-12-2007 by DJMartin07]

they do. Your talking about Quinn Direct and they have an office in Manchester. Check there website

When ever I get stuff from Quinn there is only the Dublin address and never the Manchester.
Hamish

3rd Dec 07 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by nik
quote:
Originally posted by Wrighty
for what its costs to insure mods you might aswell because if you crash, your insurance is void

and you lose everything

and its fraud

and tits like DJMARTIN that are the reason i have to pay nearly 2k insurance a year

No - It's tits buying jap import Subaru's and writting them off round a tree after 5 mins. And the pikey's nicking them.

Tit's are called chavs that have no insurance atall, so therefor are driving illegally and can not pay out if they crash into someone, and insurance isn't cheap as until my renewal comes next month i've payed £1100 for a 1.2 8v, and only 1 more month and I have 1 year no claims bonus.

your doing exactly the same thing
Robin
Premium Member

3rd Dec 07 at 18:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

But not declaring mods means that YOU have no insurance, thus making you a chav and a tit, according to your own theory.

My insurance isn't cheap either, I've got 2 years no claims and I'm paying £901.34, but everything is declared, which means I have valid insurance, unlike yourself.
Hamish

3rd Dec 07 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sam-smith
i think some people go over board. if you cant see it whos gonna know seriously?

only thing i would declare is engine conversions not small modifications like induction kits and backboxes.

what hapeens if the police impound your car and you dont have a chance to take them off?
DJMartin07

3rd Dec 07 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by muppetsport
quote:

so technically you are a tit and you shall be called a chav. by your own rules as you have NO INSURANCE

void.

As I call all Potton chavs cunts as they smashed my rear window in last month and go to college and no kids, I believe i'm not a chav.
Nic Barnes

quote:

seriously, youd be amazed how many insurance companies will not put the price up much more than a few quid. its stupid if you think it will be ok, i will take them off if i crash

what happens if you have a proper bad smash and police impount your car for investigation? your royally fucked then arent you?

but you assume its ok. why pay road tax then? why get an mot? your a liar and a fraud. its pretty simple.
AndyKent

quote:

So what happens if you spin and smack a car head on breaking your leg? Are you gonna jump out, grab the axle stands and remove the exhaust all whilst the other poor driver sits there with a written off car?

If you can't afford the insurance you shouldn't do the mod or be on the road at all!
Nic Barnes

3rd Dec 07 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by muppetsport
quote:

void.

As I call all Potton chavs cunts as they smashed my rear window in last month and go to college and no kids, I believe i'm not a chav.

no point arguing. you said what you thought a chav was, and you fit in with your own thinking.
MikeE

3rd Dec 07 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

chavs dont declair mods
Haimsey
Premium Member

3rd Dec 07 at 18:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This thread has high hopes

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
Steve
Premium Member

3rd Dec 07 at 18:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres a lot of hate flying around at the moment, maybe christmas is stressing people out
Hamish

3rd Dec 07 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MikeE
chavs dont declair mods

no its simpler than that. Lying, idiotic cunts dont declare mods
DJMartin07

3rd Dec 07 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not even going to argue anymore.
sam-smith

3rd Dec 07 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

what hapeens if the police impound your car and you dont have a chance to take them off?

i think the only mod is lower front springs anyway. it was my corsa that had more mods. my mates a recovery driver so if i crashed id be getting him to pick it up
mattk

hmmm has gone a bit o/t

Yes we all know you should and what could happen if you dont

I was just wondering.

Steve you having yours mapped?
LeeM

djmartin, quinn wont allow any mods which affect performance, and dont require you to declare any others
Hamish

no, you cant argue, because you are in the wrong and you know you are
sam-smith

3rd Dec 07 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by lee_wee
djmartin, quinn wont allow any mods which affect performance, and dont require you to declare any others

you sure?
LeeM

3rd Dec 07 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes i was with them last year
sam-smith

3rd Dec 07 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so not this year then?
Hamish

quote:
quote:
quote:

i think the only mod is lower front springs anyway. it was my corsa that had more mods. my mates a recovery driver so if i crashed id be getting him to pick it up

not if the police attend the accident and take the car to a police impound where you cant touch it
DJMartin07

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by lee_wee

you sure?

I read that you have to declare them if they are over 10bhp more than original for that car.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Would you decleare a re-map 23 database queries in 0.0129189 seconds