corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Untaxed car?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Untaxed car?
smack

User status: Offline
27th Apr 08 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if this guy dosent have mot or insurance tho and goes and crashs into you, you would be the first to come on here crying about it
nova_gteuk

27th Apr 08 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Columbo you should come to south wales,there loads of illegal cars everywhere,there's probaly more illegal than legal

CorsAsh

27th Apr 08 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nova_gteuk
Kind of agree with mobby,its just something i could never do grass someone up.

But then i dont agree with not being legal either.

I could happily grass someone up whilst aborting babies.
Ian
Site Administrator

27th Apr 08 at 17:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Of course report it. Why the hell are legal people paying to be legal if it isn't important that everyone does it.

He should pay it and if he hasn't paid it and is using the car he should be reported. If you are happy to not report it then you are happy to be taking the piss out of yourself by paying while someone else gets away with it and you permit it.

I'm not on a bandwagon, those are my own thoughts and feelings. Just so happens that they coincide with those other normal, right people who actually have a clue.

And re the comments about threats of violence for reporting him, two things. Firstly he'll never know and secondly not standing up to it makes that as bad. Grow a spine and do what is right.
DragonV

27th Apr 08 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So there not normal because they have an opinion thats different to yours?
Fad

27th Apr 08 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by smack
if this guy dosent have mot or insurance tho and goes and crashs into you, you would be the first to come on here crying about it

This is what happend to me uninsured un taxed wanker hit my car which I worked hard for.

So when people realise this isnt like school and real life and people do get affected by the actions of untaxed\uninsured drivers I think they need to think outside of the box for a minute.
antnee

27th Apr 08 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mobby-lets change the situation a bit, if you saw a murder happen and could give the police the evidence they need to prrosicute the murderer, you saying you wouldn't 'grass' the murderer up?

Everyone gets effected by illegal people, insurance premiums go up, tax is higher, etc
Robin
Premium Member

27th Apr 08 at 18:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DragonV
So there not normal because they have an opinion thats different to yours?

His opinion is different to everyone who it right.
Jambo

27th Apr 08 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DragonV
Everyones entitled to there own opinion, maybe instead of insulting him you should let him say what he wants, theres no right or wrong in this, so why get all arsy over it? Just get over it tbh you moaning on here aint gonna make people tax there cars.

Are you familiar with a system called tha LAW

This thread is scaring me.
CorsAsh

27th Apr 08 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH this thread sums up exactly why Britain is the way it is, people willing to stand idly by whilst others go around taking the piss and abusing the system.
Jambo

27th Apr 08 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you mean its full of un-educated halfwit chavs??
Fad

27th Apr 08 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exactly Ash....bet they all read the Sun and belive everything in it too.
BarnshaW

27th Apr 08 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is a black petrol cap really one of ur mods mobby. why dont you add black tyres to your mods aswell.
CorsAsh

27th Apr 08 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tiesto

27th Apr 08 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Of course report it. Why the hell are legal people paying to be legal if it isn't important that everyone does it.

He should pay it and if he hasn't paid it and is using the car he should be reported. If you are happy to not report it then you are happy to be taking the piss out of yourself by paying while someone else gets away with it and you permit it.

I'm not on a bandwagon, those are my own thoughts and feelings. Just so happens that they coincide with those other normal, right people who actually have a clue.

And re the comments about threats of violence for reporting him, two things. Firstly he'll never know and secondly not standing up to it makes that as bad. Grow a spine and do what is right.

I did report, was seeing what other views where on it.
nova_gteuk

27th Apr 08 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Grow a spine and do whats right?

Well if thats the way you think about it go and tell this person you just grassed on what youve done if you so called have a spine.

Someone with a spine would tell the person rather than remain Anonymous.

I just cant see how going round telling tales means you have a spine.

That my own thought and feeling but because its diffrent to the bandwagon its wrong.

Even though youve grassed him up,not a lot will happen?unless they actually catch him driving it they cant do anything?

and even if they did,hed probaly go buy another banger after getting his £80 fine which he pays a pound a week on and his 3 points on a licence he more than likely doesnt have.So what would it acheive?

As i said earlier,whos the mug the illegal driver, or the legal driver which has to pay over the odds for such a crap road network?

Robin
Premium Member

27th Apr 08 at 19:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No points for no tax, which is even more ridiculous than the fine.
antnee

27th Apr 08 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They also don't need to catch him driving it, if its off the road it should be sorned, if its still on the road no tax=fine
Carl

27th Apr 08 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Grow a spine and do whats right?

Well if thats the way you think about it go and tell this person you just grassed on what youve done if you so called have a spine.

Someone with a spine would tell the person rather than remain Anonymous.

I just cant see how going round telling tales means you have a spine.

That my own thought and feeling but because its diffrent to the bandwagon its wrong.

Even though youve grassed him up,not a lot will happen?unless they actually catch him driving it they cant do anything?

and even if they did,hed probaly go buy another banger after getting his £80 fine which he pays a pound a week on and his 3 points on a licence he more than likely doesnt have.So what would it acheive?

As i said earlier,whos the mug the illegal driver, or the legal driver which has to pay over the odds for such a crap road network?

What world do you live in? Are you happy to pay tax on your car while others just flaunt the law? it's sods law that as soon as someone genuine misses to pay the tax for a day they would get fined, but some local bellend gets away with it for years.
If there weren't so many bellends, wasting police time, draining the uk's economy, generally being scummy caants, then there might actually be a decent road network, ever thought of that?
nova_gteuk

27th Apr 08 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We have such a crap road network because the billions in revunue from the tax and fuel duty arent put back into the road network not because of illegal drivers,not even 25% of the tax is put back into the roads

Im not happy that ilegal drivers are on the road,but im not happy with the amount we pay in tax either?

And how the fuck do u get a backbone/spine from grassing on someone Anonymously?

Its like how many people do you know that buy cheap fags? thats ruining our economy with lack of tax revunue,but do you grass people for that?

No you dont?if i wasnt worried about my car getting crushed,i wouldnt pay tax either.
Carl

27th Apr 08 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
We have such a crap road network because the billions in revunue from the tax and fuel duty arent put back into the road network not because of illegal drivers,not even 25% of the tax is put back into the roads

Im not happy that ilegal drivers are on the road,but im not happy with the amount we pay in tax either?

And how the fuck do u get a backbone/spine from grassing on someone Anonymously?

Its like how many people do you know that buy cheap fags? thats ruining our economy with lack of tax revunue,but do you grass people for that?

No you dont?if i wasnt worried about my car getting crushed,i wouldnt pay tax either.

"Grassing" someone on contraband cigs is nothing like it, they are hardly going to run into you with one and cause you damage and put you out of pocket. A very limited chance it will effect an "innocent" party.

Money has to come from somewhere to deal with untaxed motors, and related offences, someone has to be paid to deal with these things, not just one person a whole network, all this money comes from taxes of somesort, obviously more paid by the "innocent" people, and less to the scumbags who are causing it (so thats two fold, they don't pay tax, and increase the amount of spending needed to combat the likes) so how can you justify that? it's not eastenders, someone isn't going to come around and kneecap you for "grassing" on an untaxed car.
I'm not happy about paying car tax, thats why it pisses me off even more that someone else isn't (i'm sure thats the same for most people)
You get a backbone, by not having such stupid bloody ideologies, moronic propaganda ideologies to keep thugs etc safe.

M2RTY

27th Apr 08 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian

thats made my weekend that did!
strick206

27th Apr 08 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mobby
quote:
Originally posted by Robin
Even if you're 5 days late you're breaking the law, there's no 'grace' period, although you won't get a fine for a month.

have you ever been a day late? i have

I think you was early tbh, too early

Of course he should have reported it, he is driving without tax, therefore no insurance, so if he hits you and disabled a family member is it fine, would you just say that's life, would you fuck

Yes many people do it, but they get away with it because of this "i wont grass shit" fuck grassing, people should pay for things like others
Jambo

27th Apr 08 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ill say it again this thread scares me!

I thought our education system was meant to be good.

Far too many hill billy idiots far concerened with playground repec than right and wrong and real world consequences of being an uninsured driver. And bizzarely are perfectly happy to pay the extortionate amount of tax we pay and let other people who dont feel like it get away with it.

Im actually gobsmacked.
CorsAsh

27th Apr 08 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Me too Jammers. Unbelievable.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Untaxed car? 22 database queries in 0.1195619 seconds