corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » my carabic blue corsa sri (small project) 1.4 16v **updated 31/12/2008** post 97 bumpers on now

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my carabic blue corsa sri (small project) 1.4 16v **updated 31/12/2008** post 97 bumpers on now
SRI-LEE

User status: Offline
8th Jun 08 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol cheers and yeah i will be eventually
SRI-LEE

9th Jun 08 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just a small update really got front bumper fitted and number plates on all back seats are out in pics, starting to do leather got it all off my old seats so need to get the leather off the cali seats and put it onto my back rest will make a proper start on it tomorrow i think still a few other things left to do though so more updates to come haha

piccys B)

col

11th Jun 08 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get them back seats in rear lights look well
SRI-LEE

11th Jun 08 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers mate need to get a different back rest for the cali to fit into mine so backs arnt going to be in for a few weeks
SRI-LEE

11th Jun 08 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got abit bored and thought id put abit of weight in back to check my arches wont scrape with a full car before gluing the arches back on using abit of heavy garden furniture haha seems no one was round to sit in seems ok didnt scrape just sits over tyre so shud have all arches and bodywork be finished by weekend hopefully anyway some pics

Corsa_Scotty

11th Jun 08 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Needs smoked side repeators , Why is there a shammy thing round your tailpipe?
jamez_zz

11th Jun 08 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For a kitted car.. i like it, alot. Nice work.
SRI-LEE

11th Jun 08 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol cause its bodged on at moment my mates borowed my CAT so ive got a 1.6 de-cat on thats all totaly wrong for where my exhaust sits only reason its all bodged on is to keep the neighbours happy be back to how it should be wants his do his MOT
SRI-LEE

11th Jun 08 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers mate oh and scott the reason that cloth is there so exhaust dont melt my bumper as it aint sat properly
SRI-LEE

13th Jun 08 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

UPDATE

tonight just fitted some new rear shocks got some genuine vauxhall ones off ebay new for £25 deliverd B) my old ones were shagged car didnt sit level at the back either one side lower than other :blink: , so was abit of a nightmare getting old ones off but after getting pissed off and then calming down and going back to it finished it lol and fitted some locking wheel nuts so no dick heads can nick my wheels

hopefully all body work be finished this weekend all arches and that glued on properly and hope fully interior so basically im hoping for it to be ready for road by end of weekend B)

thanks for all replys keep em coming i like feedback from people

piccys:

and the old ones:

SRI-LEE

21st Jun 08 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fitted my exhaust back on today thought id do a sound clip lol i love sound of it deep at low revs then really raspy B)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sdSaI3YcXTY
SRI-LEE

5th Jul 08 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

now its on road thought id try get some better pics of it weathers crap so no sunny scenery but be right lol got chavvy numberplates on at moment as i got fined £30! for my other ones got some other standard ones orderd check out the wonky front number plate B) still needs a few dents pulling out and wheels refurbing but tis all good for now opinions welcome

spent over £100 on fuel this week! :blink: think i should stop going out in it

MatthewR

6th Jul 08 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I really dont like the plate surrounds, other than that its really tidy mate
Danny W
Organiser: East Midlands
Premium Member

6th Jul 08 at 15:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

very nice mate, looks good. Wheels work well with the kit

Did you get the rear lether seats sorted?

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
SRI-LEE

11th Jul 08 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers peopel rear seats aint sorted yet not had any time/money i hatet he chrome plates aswell tehre only on because i got fined for the plates it had on so i got some more standard plates now without chrome bits going on 2moz
SRI-LEE

31st Dec 08 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi well i aint updated this for ages! the body kit has been taken off now and i have post 97 bumpers on hoping to get the bumpers arches and skirts sprayed moonstone grey in the new year and my wheels refurbed all white and back 3 windows tinted and some opel vauxhall gm mudflaps, so heres a few recent pics needs abit of a clean at this time of year

big*boy*rob

1st Jan 09 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

car looks so much better with standard bumpers
SRI-LEE

4th Jan 09 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just a pic of my car with rybo8655 cage in its just gettign stored in my car for a few weeks i like it but wont be getting one myself i dont think tho i like having back seats to make money taxying drunk people lol

Rybo

4th Jan 09 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my scabby council garage is famous!!! hope you locked it
SRI-LEE

14th Jan 09 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

NITEMARE TIMES!!!!!!!!

was out in car for a little bit last night after a while gearbox started whinning in 3rd 4th 5th but was heading back to mine anyway then whent out later on to drop girlfriend off and it started doing alot worse! so put it on lift after work and found this you cna see in pics a few of the teath of the planet gears have broken so this weekend i'll be putting a new gearbox in i guess got 2 here so am lucky lol just looks abit of an arse to do pictures for you

SRI-LEE

17th Jan 09 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270331763264

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » my carabic blue corsa sri (small project) 1.4 16v **updated 31/12/2008** post 97 bumpers on now 24 database queries in 0.0204160 seconds