corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » CORSA 333?!?!?!?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CORSA 333?!?!?!?
Timbaland
Banned

User status: Offline
28th May 08 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Banning him will do fuck all anyway, He'll just come on in another name or sign up to another forum and fuck people over.

The only way it will stop is when people dont be so stupid and send money to people to knowing who they are other than a user name.
Daveskater
Premium Member

28th May 08 at 19:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's true mate, I suppose by not banning him we know who he is so we don't have to look out for another username.

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
I'll not ban while people are relying on u2u for contact but I think we should revoke his trading privs. I'll await an answer from him.

Good point as well mate, I didn't really say clearly enough but I mean after it had all been sorted out

Sounds like a good idea stopping him trading, though.

[Edited on 28-05-2008 by Daveskater]

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
taylorboosh

28th May 08 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shite, hes been fucking me and whitty about on a parcel collection on some wheels i have bought, and i have been pummelling poor whitty with u2us, im gonna u2u him this thread and hope like hell the wheels havent been collected yet then advise whitty to arrange his own courrier
GregGsi
Premium Member

28th May 08 at 19:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

has eny 1 had eny thing off corsa 333 and got it he keeps telling me the munny has no got there starting to get pist off with him now

BHP vaux
av it

28th May 08 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think we need a feedback system like some other forums have got then we all know wether to trade or not. i really think this is a very good idea with the amount of scammers about
taylorboosh

28th May 08 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes take av it for instance, had no trouble what so ever with him on my lights, in fact they came so fast im sure he intimatly touches the postman, he gets 1 gold star
chunk89

28th May 08 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

who knows where he lives? lets arrange a convoy up there to say hello and then get answers
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

28th May 08 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have two addresses for him if they are needed but i'm sure others who have actually bought stuff should have also?
av it

28th May 08 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by av it
i think we need a feedback system like some other forums have got then we all know wether to trade or not. i really think this is a very good idea with the amount of scammers about

lol postwoman you mean surely
taylorboosh

28th May 08 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

no i have a post MAN
jezza

28th May 08 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I also had trouble with corsa333, he told me he had a 'mint' arden blue bonnet, so I paid £60 quid to receive a clingfilm wrapped piece of scrap. By scrap I mean it was rusted, dented, and had loads of scratches that were blatently not down to the courier.

Only got a partial refund on Paypal in the end as well, I ended up £18 down, avoid him I say.
DannyB
Premium Member

28th May 08 at 21:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There is a feedback thread in classifieds.
chunk89

28th May 08 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how u get your money back?
taylorboosh

28th May 08 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsabadboy
quote:
quote:

no i have a post MAN

lmao look what i wrote in the feedback thread

av it - set of south african rears, was very flexible, kept me up dated, came quickly

see totally intimate
Daveskater
Premium Member

28th May 08 at 21:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Danny_v6

But then you'd have to read the whole thread before buying anything, and I'm guessing it's a lot of pages.

Numberwang!

Look at my pictures
jezza

28th May 08 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Danny_v6

Is that for me?

If so yes I know, I've used it
av it

28th May 08 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

no i have a post MAN

lmao look what i wrote in the feedback thread

av it - set of south african rears, was very flexible, kept me up dated, came quickly

see totally intimate

LOLLING
Whittie

28th May 08 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
shite, hes been fucking me and whitty about on a parcel collection on some wheels i have bought, and i have been pummelling poor whitty with u2us, im gonna u2u him this thread and hope like hell the wheels havent been collected yet then advise whitty to arrange his own courrier

As i've just u2u'd you mate, i'd be willing to drive half way to yours, if it's not too far. I've already paid him for the wheels. The day after you bought them, I had them all wrapped up waiting to be collected. They've been sat on my front lawn for roughly 2 weeks now??

I've u2u'd corsa333 but to no avail, he just keeps saying he'll get onto it.

I've already paid him for the delivery of the wheels I was sending
B3KAN

29th May 08 at 00:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jezza
I also had trouble with corsa333, he told me he had a 'mint' arden blue bonnet, so I paid £60 quid to receive a clingfilm wrapped piece of scrap. By scrap I mean it was rusted, dented, and had loads of scratches that were blatently not down to the courier.

Only got a partial refund on Paypal in the end as well, I ended up £18 down, avoid him I say.

The bonnet that i got was wrapped in cling film 2 And was also a piece off scrap that a 5 year old had made
taylorboosh

29th May 08 at 06:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Whittie
quote:

As i've just u2u'd you mate, i'd be willing to drive half way to yours, if it's not too far. I've already paid him for the wheels. The day after you bought them, I had them all wrapped up waiting to be collected. They've been sat on my front lawn for roughly 2 weeks now??

I've u2u'd corsa333 but to no avail, he just keeps saying he'll get onto it.

I've already paid him for the delivery of the wheels I was sending

lol tbh a 200 mile round trip, each. would cost more in petrol than sending a carrier.
Mobby

29th May 08 at 09:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i can get a set of wheels collected and deliverd to your address for £15, im not here to rip anyone off just trying to help
fazza

29th May 08 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

use parcel2go.com to send wheels. cost you 7.50 a wheel maximum and wrap them yourself
Daveskater
Premium Member

29th May 08 at 11:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well I finally got what I paid for, 3 and a half weeks later.

He says that one was was sent and that he'd send another one out tomorrow (said this on the 27th) and the sticker from the post office says the 28th on it.

Also wrapped in cling film, and the box that it came in presumably

Numberwang!

Look at my pictures
cjohnson

29th May 08 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes I now think he needs to be banned too!! Or at least not let him sell another thing!! Recieved my wheels today... One has a flat tyre, says it was to meet weght with courier... Filler has been used to cover up curbing... Then they have a light coat of what looks like matt black :O ... Has been done within last 2 days cause the package stunk when I opened it!! In essence, I paid £170 for some curbed cav gsi rims as I'm gonna have to have them blasted and painted... And if the puncture is a puncture, it will need a new tyre... No point buying a new 205/55 tyre, so I'll end up buying a set of 195/45s...

How can people do this to other people?!

CJ..
Terry12

29th May 08 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Because he's a badger pure and simple. He thinks nothing of lieing about things he's selling to get top dollar.
I thought my case of cling film wrapped 'new' foglights which turned up used and damaged was an isolated issue but obviously it;s the way this guy conducts himself at all times.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » CORSA 333?!?!?!? 23 database queries in 0.0186162 seconds