corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Mmmmmm Noble

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mmmmmm Noble
Lee Wilson

User status: Offline
30th May 08 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It would be an awsome purchase. I've never actually seen one on the road

DO IT
Fad

30th May 08 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Guy I went to uni has one and loves it to bit.

Anyone who says they are cheaper to run than a M3 gtf Why do you think the majority are low milers?

Fuel consumption is in single figures being a twin turbo charged v6 and his ones has to have a replacement turbo!

They are essentially perfomance bargains but dont be fooled they are cheap to run
Nick-S

30th May 08 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fad

Anyone who says they are cheaper to run than a M3 gtf Why do you think the majority are low milers?

is that not because they are hardly a pratical car tbh, i best most are just weekend toy. not because the do shite mpg
Fad

30th May 08 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GSi_16v
quote:
Originally posted by Fad

is that not because they are hardly a pratical car tbh, i best most are just weekend toy. not because the do shite mpg

If you think a car with supercar performance is cheap to run because its using a ford engine you seriously are not form this planet. My Friend has one fact I think I would take his word over hear say on a Corsa site

The car essentially has expensive suspension brakes and generally everything seeing as its not a mass produced car either will bump up prices for parts etc.

A Clio V6 is essentially a Clio with a Laguna V6 engine in the back of a Clio. Now imagine the running costs of an Imprezza and double it and you essentially have the running costs of a Clio v6...

Cheap running costs on a Noble honestly.....

[Edited on 30-05-2008 by Fad]
Adam_B

30th May 08 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I saw a guy with one leg driving one at the nurburgring once this has nothing to do with your thread sorry
Fad

30th May 08 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Adam
antnee

30th May 08 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exiwdt0z0oE
noise
Adam_B

30th May 08 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fad
Adam

Nick-S

30th May 08 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fad
quote:
Originally posted by GSi_16v
quote:
Originally posted by Fad

If you think a car with supercar performance is cheap to run because its using a ford engine you seriously are not form this planet. My Friend has one fact I think I would take his word over hear say on a Corsa site

The car essentially has expensive suspension brakes and generally everything seeing as its not a mass produced car either will bump up prices for parts etc.

A Clio V6 is essentially a Clio with a Laguna V6 engine in the back of a Clio. Now imagine the running costs of an Imprezza and double it and you essentially have the running costs of a Clio v6...

Cheap running costs on a Noble honestly.....

[Edited on 30-05-2008 by Fad]
i never said it would be cheap to run, am just stating y i think there most lower milers, its hardly an every day car is it
Fro

30th May 08 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Theres one up basildon most of the time look much better in the metal
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

30th May 08 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

compared to anything else you can buy with the same levels of performance and sheer fun factor, they are remarkably cheap to maintain, service, insure etc...

parts are dirt cheap and most can be had from ford dealers, and most of the other suff like brake discs and pads are also widely available and mass produced, turbos are just normal garret t25's air filters are just k&n cones, even the manifolds which are 1 off items are only £160 each brand new from Noble! tyres are a bit pricy though

Colin

30th May 08 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.gto3.com - Good wee site offering an owners account into owning a noble.

Tyres will be abour a grand for 4.

Service from a noble dealer seems to be £650

Brake pads - £150

mpg - he recons avg 21.1, 29.7 on a run, then 7 on a track day.
Colin

30th May 08 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aparently theres a Noble dealer just 10 miles from me.

MV Turbo's fife.
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

30th May 08 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

brake pads are available for a lot less than that, they share the pattern with some other applications. Same as the service, the engine doesnt use any expensive or special parts or fluids, infact its no different to servicing a 'normal' car.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Mmmmmm Noble 22 database queries in 0.0124760 seconds