corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » EPIC FAIL

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author EPIC FAIL
rustyarchs

User status: Offline
24th Nov 08 at 20:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh
Why does it matter if he's able to fight or not?

If he comes out with some of the stuff in real life that he does here, I bet people would still tell him he was being strange.

i just agree with the kid about what he said thats all ash, its easy to rip into someone when your behind the safety of a monitor but iv came across to many people who in real life seem to be the ones that wouldnt say a word to a persons face no matter how much of a twat they thought they were
P1CK4D

24th Nov 08 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mobby
quote:
Originally posted by P1CK4D
mobby you iz sick blud. Was the film Adulthood based on your gangster life style?

essex!!! yoghurt top. they should have a whole new film just so essex can understand what they say

Yoghurt top. Bit OTT dont ya think.
Mobby

24th Nov 08 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by rustyarchs
quote:
Why does it matter if he's able to fight or not?

If he comes out with some of the stuff in real life that he does here, I bet people would still tell him he was being strange.

i just agree with the kid about what he said thats all ash, its easy to rip into someone when your behind the safety of a monitor but iv came across to many people who in real life seem to be the ones that wouldnt say a word to a persons face no matter how much of a twat they thought they were

thats life though! or should i say reality, theres people i cant mess with bus i wish i could

[Edited on 24-11-2008 by mobby]
CorsAsh

24th Nov 08 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair comment, it often boils down to "you wouldn't say that in real life 'cos he could beat you up", it seems a little childish.

I'll probably never meet mobby in real life, so my only way to converse with him is via the internet.

I'm not going to get on a plane just to tell him I think some of his comments are bizarre when I can do it here. That's the whole point of the internet is it not?
rustyarchs

24th Nov 08 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mobby what age are you cos youl grow outta wanting to mess with people
Mobby

24th Nov 08 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

its not that mate, its the fact that something happend which id rather not talk about, im not the type who stares at people, i used to when i was younger, but iv grown out of that, but if someone stares at me ill stare back
Mobby

24th Nov 08 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Fair comment, it often boils down to "you wouldn't say that in real life 'cos he could beat you up", it seems a little childish.

I'll probably never meet mobby in real life, so my only way to converse with him is via the internet.

I'm not going to get on a plane just to tell him I think some of his comments are bizarre when I can do it here. That's the whole point of the internet is it not?

but you might only say it over the internet
Scotty C

I think this needs to be moved OD TBH.
CorsAsh

I'm sorry, but you stare at people? That's a bit mad.
CorsAsh

24th Nov 08 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

but you might only say it over the internet
People who have met me know I'm fairly... "direct".
Mobby

24th Nov 08 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

no i dont, its a macho thing. i used to want to be king of the hill, but that was a long time ago
alan-g-w

24th Nov 08 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You've all taken this far too seriously.

Me, I'm not going to jump on the 'lets hate Mobby' bandwagon, mostly because I had a conversation with him (u2u's) from just asking a simple question and he seemed like a decent guy. Secondly though, because I don't know him very well and he's never done anything to piss me off.

If most of the people on here took comments on here as serious in real life they'd have a hard time getting through the day.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

24th Nov 08 at 20:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is it just me or does that not make sense?
P1CK4D

24th Nov 08 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

no i dont, its a macho thing. i used to want to be king of the hill, but that was a long time ago

Oooo hes so macho!
Brett
Premium Member

24th Nov 08 at 20:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

rustyarchs

24th Nov 08 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i agree it is childish but then again so is some1 constantly getting ripped out off, fair enough the guys maybe a plank and say some stupid things but why do others raise to it all the time and jump on the bandwagon? iv seen people come and go on this site more that any other i use purely because they have a bad start and they arnt allowed to forget about it and they take a ripping for a while then decide fuck this and never activly post ! mobby does say some things that keeps it going tho but i think hes just gave in trying to fight it as he knows its coming

in my eyes its just a form of bullying

its easier to say nothing and blank a twat than it is to try and think of something witty to say that gains internet points

Mobby

24th Nov 08 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by P1CK4D
quote:
quote:

Oooo hes so macho!

i used to want to be macho, but now i see theres no point!

id sooner be sound with everyone

[Edited on 24-11-2008 by mobby]
Mobby

24th Nov 08 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by loafofbrett
quote:
quote:

was it only me that used to watch that??
Mike GSi

24th Nov 08 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i knew a guy once, he was VERY self concious(sp)
he started to body build, then he got some confidence then, he seeked alot of attention, he now has no friends!
Brett
Premium Member

24th Nov 08 at 20:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Top show. I'm gonna set the theme tune as my ringtone right now actually.
rustyarchs

classic show
Mobby

quote:
i agree it is childish but then again so is some1 constantly getting ripped out off, fair enough the guys maybe a plank and say some stupid things but why do others raise to it all the time and jump on the bandwagon? iv seen people come and go on this site more that any other i use purely because they have a bad start and they arnt allowed to forget about it and they take a ripping for a while then decide fuck this and never activly post ! mobby does say some things that keeps it going tho but i think hes just gave in trying to fight it as he knows its coming

its easier to say nothing and blank a twat than it is to try and think of something witty to say that gains internet points

you do talk sense, minus the im a twat / plank lol, but your right, iv had enough of trying to fight it. thats the exact thing iv thought all this week
Mobby

24th Nov 08 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Z20LET
i knew a guy once, he was VERY self concious(sp)
he started to body build, then he got some confidence then, he seeked alot of attention, he now has no friends!

i cba to body build, im too lazy, but id love to be big, i also know a chap like that too
CorsAsh

24th Nov 08 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Mobby drew attention to himself in this instance, and seems to be making an effort lately to jump in and declare "mobbying".

If it was amusing then ok, but it just comes across as weird.
Tommy L

24th Nov 08 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

its not that mate, its the fact that something happend which id rather not talk about, im not the type who stares at people, i used to when i was younger, but iv grown out of that, but if someone stares at me ill stare back
evils

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » EPIC FAIL 22 database queries in 0.0181420 seconds