corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Sports Personality of the Year 2008

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sports Personality of the Year 2008
Hammer

User status: Offline
15th Dec 08 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The women in question is clearly a naturally gifted athlete that can turn her hand to more than one discipline, surely that is a sign of her talent rather than the quality of the sport?

I find it ridiculous you think he shouldn't win sports personality because you were capable of riding a bike at a young age. I was running about in a nappy at 1, I am however not Usain Bolt
Cosmo

15th Dec 08 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Amazing way to think

I dont get what all this hype is around Stephen Hawking and Einstein, I learnt to add up when I was 3. And whats all this shite about Da Vinci, I was painting when I was 2.
--DAN--

15th Dec 08 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by smack
some guy who can ride a bike won? ffs i learnt how to ride a bikre at the agre of three, what a joke

Nath

16th Dec 08 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Sports Personality of the Year 2008 23 database queries in 0.0082500 seconds