corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Should they make Ecstasy a class B

Poll: Should they make Ecstasy a class B
  Yes
  No

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Should they make Ecstasy a class B
Kevxx

User status: Offline
11th Feb 09 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pills are dodgy, but MDMA is fine so make that a class b!

with warning thats your not gonna get a hard-on that night, and you will become a very friendly idiot chewing his jaw!
Luke

11th Feb 09 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kevxx

What a stupid comment to make. All drugs are dodgy. What makes you think MDMA is fine?
jacko198

11th Feb 09 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shouldnt change it imo.

Not the biggest fan of people who take drugs, or drugs in general. Really cant see the point in them to be honest. But im the same with smoking.
These things are known to kill you, there's research to show it. So why do it :?

I think the reason i cant stand people who take drugs is just the typical stereotype tbh. I think everyone goes through it in highschool, seeing scallys, and just downright scatty people behind the bike sheds, in the toilets doing drugs.

Ill never take anything like that, and ill never smoke, its a personal choice. I just personaly cant see why anyone would want to take it

Dunno if that made sense haha

Kevxx

11th Feb 09 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Luke
quote:

What a stupid comment to make. All drugs are dodgy. What makes you think MDMA is fine?

what a stupid comeback . Not all drugs are dodgy, and MDMA is clean/pure, pills is some guys home made chemistry set
Daimo B

11th Feb 09 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All i can say is.

Two examples of the EXPERTS saying xyz drugs are not as bad as the government make out, and that they are much safer than claimed within a few months.

Both times the "in the know rich ministers" have rejected it. I'd love to know what experience these rich folk have.......

Yet another example of dictatorship Britan. Please carry on dictating the peoples lifes as to what they can and cannot do.

So the experts say one thing, but those who have absolutly no idea (other than conning us for hidden "expenses" on their 12th house), say no....

Go figure????

Expert
Dunce
Expert
Dunce

Dunce wins???????
Luke

11th Feb 09 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Luke
quote:

what a stupid comeback . Not all drugs are dodgy, and MDMA is clean/pure, pills is some guys home made chemistry set

Really? I think you need to stop being narrow minded & actually wake up & realise that illegle drugs are cut up, Including MDMA.
Kevxx

11th Feb 09 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats narrow minded what you just said
Luke

11th Feb 09 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How is it when it's the truth?
Daimo B

11th Feb 09 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I personnally don't touch pills.

Don't know what the feck your getting.

Least with weed you can smell if its been chemically enhanced and you can choose to say no. With pills, you've got no idea whatsoever...
Kevxx

11th Feb 09 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how do you know all drugs are been cut?
all i was saying is pills can be made up of anything, MDMA should be pure and if sourced correctly is.

MDMA shouldn't give you that dodgy "comedown" where as pills will.

*if everyone in this thread was on estasy it'd be a love hugging social barrier breaking day!

[Edited on 11-02-2009 by Kevxx]

Sam
Premium Member

11th Feb 09 at 15:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by drunkenfool
quote:
Originally posted by Sam
quote:
Originally posted by drunkenfool
Of course it was legal in the firstplace! You think that someone synthesised the chemical and that there was already a law passed making it illegal before it even came into existance?! Idiot

Yes - Misuse of Drugs Act 1971

Idiot

MDMA was synthesised in 1913

So?

You were calling me an idiot because you thought there was no law making drugs illegal before they were even in existence. Firstly, there is (the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971), and secondly MDMA was not used socially until the early 1970s - prior to that not much was known about the drug until the 1950s when the American and the German armies started testing it (amongst other things) as they were interested in the research of psychotropic agents.
Luke

11th Feb 09 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

& all i was saying is MDMA isnt as pure as you think If you source decent pills from amsterdam ect, They should be pure to an extent. It swings both ways.
Sam
Premium Member

11th Feb 09 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

What he's trying to say is that you don't know what the hell are in tabs/pills etc. - unless you are a scientist that tests said items in a lab before taking them at an acid rave party or something
Kevxx

11th Feb 09 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam
quote:

What he's trying to say is that you don't know what the hell are in tabs/pills etc. - unless you are a scientist that tests said items in a lab before taking them at an acid rave party or something

no thats what i was trying to say
hence powder mdma shouldn't be tampered with but prob has

this is your brain :

This is your brain on drugs :

Luke

11th Feb 09 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sam
quote:

no thats what i was trying to say
hence powder mdma shouldn't be tampered with but prob has

Think you just controdicted yourself there mate

[Edited on 11-02-2009 by Luke]
Kevxx

11th Feb 09 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

easy tiger, quoted from earlier

"how do you know all drugs are been cut?
all i was saying is pills can be made up of anything, MDMA should be pure and if sourced correctly is."

now stop it
Sam
Premium Member

11th Feb 09 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kevxx - would taking too much turn your brain into an omelette?
Kevxx

11th Feb 09 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah just a scrambled egg
Colin

11th Feb 09 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive never seen anyone come off bad for taking E's & my god they take them, laugh lots & gurn for the cameras on a regular basis for the past 10 years.

IMO weeds worse, & coke......ive seen a few folk go bad on those!!
John

11th Feb 09 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

From my understanding/experience E's are only bad if you get one that's been cut with something dodgy, which does happen but not that often for the amount of people who take them.

The only benefit of changing the class would be if you got caught with some on you, that's the chance you take though imo, if you're walking about the streets with a party bag of them you maybe asking to get caught.

1 or 2 you'll either have hidden/eaten or you'll get away with anyway.
Carl

11th Feb 09 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't think it should be in group A, however changing it would condone it to more folk, but then again i think the worst thing knocking about that condones it to young folk is the programme Skins.

I don't think it should be condoned, i do think that the facts should be there and those who want to look into it and make up their own minds can do it safely.
In the 90's people had 1 and that was it done for the night, these days people are chucking 6,7,8,9,10+ and still little effects, all that says to me is , what the fuck is actually being consumed! I think that is a worry for users safety.
Colin

11th Feb 09 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

E In the Dark - Slam Tent wouldnt be the same without some jack n jills.
John

11th Feb 09 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The slam tent is just a big tent with shit music and sweaty junkies if you've not had a couple of smarties
mattk

11th Feb 09 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can get off my tits enough to do things I shouldnt on Alcohol so Il stick with that.

mate takes coke alot while we`re out, doesnt make any difference to the night if he has it or not, we still both end up looking like fools and go home, plus side he reckons is he has less of a hangover in the morning.

I couldnt care if they made it legal or change its class it would have no effect on me, would wipe out the drug dealers though
Im on of the brainwashed kids with the say no attitude, I see the sterortype druggies everyday while im in their houses, I remember walking down an entry in Liverpool and there was a bloke crounched on the floor shooting up into his arm, cheeky bastard the asked "any change lahhh" could have booted him in the face
chris-sri

11th Feb 09 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Reclassifying Ecstacy will have no effect on the amount of people using it or how it affects the human body. All it will mean is that people caught using or supplying it will get lesser sentances.

The problem as I see it is the simple fact that at the moment when you buy ecstacy you simply don't know what's in it, how strong it is and how badly it is going to affect you. This is because it is obviously sold by drug dealers who are out to make as much money as possible and have no obligation to look after anyones welfare whatsoever. The argument over alcohol causing more trouble than ecstacy, cocaine and cannabis is largely an irrelevance due to the fact that the two markets function in completely seperate ways, ie one is regulated and legal and the other isn't. As a consequence far more people drink alcohol than use any of the others. The only way you could objectively compare the effects they all have on society is to legalise and regulate them all.

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Should they make Ecstasy a class B 22 database queries in 0.0155518 seconds