corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend Games 14/02/2009 - Sponsored by Cupid

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Weekend Games 14/02/2009 - Sponsored by Cupid
strick206

User status: Offline
15th Feb 09 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bram
Scum! That is the last time I ever defend or root for Utd in Europe! Horrible fans, horrible club! Chanting 'Argentina' all game! Not on that! Wonder who they were cheering for on Wednesday!?

What's wrong with chanting argentina?
strick206

15th Feb 09 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
quote:
Originally posted by Bram
Scum! That is the last time I ever defend or root for Utd in Europe! Horrible fans, horrible club! Chanting 'Argentina' all game! Not on that! Wonder who they were cheering for on Wednesday!?

Don't understand the Argentina thing?

Tevez
Bram

15th Feb 09 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by strick206
What's wrong with chanting argentina?

I suppose, most of the scumbags there were as much English as they were from Manchester!!
Danny P

16th Feb 09 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Most Man Utd fans hate England due to nearly every player who plays for England from United gets boo'd or picked upon by the English supporters of other clubs.

Beckham was a target after 98, Neville has been a target and a few others have been as well.

Cant see anything wrong with it myself.
Cosmo

16th Feb 09 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH most hate England for the same reason Liverpool fans do - as their games get in the way of what really matters - club football.

Plus England is aka London FC.
strick206

16th Feb 09 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Danny P
Most Man Utd fans hate England due to nearly every player who plays for England from United gets boo'd or picked upon by the English supporters of other clubs.

Beckham was a target after 98, Neville has been a target and a few others have been as well.

Cant see anything wrong with it myself.

I agree, that's another reason, but the main reason for chanting argentina is to tevez, we did the same to that bellend heinze

I fail to see what Bram found was wrong with that? Does the word argentina offend derby fans or something
Nath

16th Feb 09 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I reckon Bram got bullied by an Argentinian kid at school.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend Games 14/02/2009 - Sponsored by Cupid 23 database queries in 0.3114359 seconds