corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » 'Sit down, Shut up'

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 'Sit down, Shut up'
strick206

User status: Offline
28th Feb 09 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A few months ago iirc
Richie B

User status: Offline
28th Feb 09 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
Originally posted by Richie B
quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
I stood up for the full 90 mins at mansfield despite it being all seating as did all of our singing fans.

What a fucking joke though at Middlesborough. How can you expect the team to get pumped up for a match if all they can hear in the background is some mild clapping! The handing out of these letter would have really pissed me off and like Danny said i would have being determained to make as much noise as possible, much like when they announce on the tannoy for people to stop standing or swearing, it just makes it worse

No-one sits at any of our away games (Newcastle). Boro put announcements over the tannoys to remind away fans that it's an all seater stadium, and apparently reduce away capacity for us, the mackems and others like (i think) Man U.

You're joking?

Sucking the life out of football, idiots.

Just noticed this - no, wasn't joking. Apparently limit away sales for clubs with persistent standing. Apparently anyway, but we were given 4,800 still

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » 'Sit down, Shut up' 23 database queries in 0.0069492 seconds