corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Michael Jackson Pre sale

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Michael Jackson Pre sale
Nismo

User status: Offline
12th Mar 09 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok got the code but where the fook do i enter it, every page i see on ticket master says not on sale yet???
Ian W

12th Mar 09 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Choose your date then you should be asked to insert the code on the next page iirc
Nismo

12th Mar 09 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no it just goes into the dates and theres no where to enter any code?
James

12th Mar 09 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You need to pick the ones in late January/February 2010 because the rest have sold out.
Nismo

12th Mar 09 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck that
James

12th Mar 09 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What were you expecting? Front row tickets on the opening night?

If you want tickets for the earlier gigs, your best bet is the general sale tomorrow.
Nismo

12th Mar 09 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i would have though sep would still be avalible.

TBH i was only going as i have no other gigs lined up this year, but im hoping U2 release some tour dates so ill go for that instead.
Bart

12th Mar 09 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we bought 6 tickets today!

4 to sell on ebay for Feb 2010 and 2 for ourselves in Jan in the front row, from getmein.com
Daimo B

12th Mar 09 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LAME!

Why not jsut buy the tickets you want and let the other people who want to go try for them instead of being an anus and making a few quid on them......?

So not cool.
Marc

12th Mar 09 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Damsel has a point kids!
Bart

12th Mar 09 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry, but thats the way the world goes round.
Why dont you ask suppliers to stop adding markups on wholesale prices and to stop be anus about it?

Given the fact that im close to getting a wage cut, my partner has already had her salary cut and then her days cut, we're doing the best we can to try and pay our mortgage

Daimo B

12th Mar 09 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bart
sorry, but thats the way the world goes round.
Why dont you ask suppliers to stop adding markups on wholesale prices and to stop be anus about it?

Given the fact that im close to getting a wage cut, my partner has already had her salary cut and then her days cut, we're doing the best we can to try and pay our mortgage

No, the world goes around because people like you do what you want and don't give a flying monkies about anyone else but yourself, as you've just purley proved in your reply.....

Selfish people like you cause REAL fans to have to pay stupid amounts. So whilst your sorting yourself out, real fans who really would love to go, but can't afford the stupid prices the tickets will go on ebay for, can't afford it.

As long as your alright though yeah..... THATS what slows the world down.

And yeah, im on my moral high horse, because I never fealt the need to get a load to sell them to make a few hundred quid. I've got higher morals.

Im a fan, i will be using my tickets, so got the amount we needed for us 3 to go.

[Edited on 12-03-2009 by VXR]
Bart

12th Mar 09 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I quite agree, and yes I will be putting the roof over my head and my family before I feel guilty about some idiot paying over the top prices.

I really like his music and I think its a once-a-lifetime oppertunity, but I wouldnt pay over the top prices.
To someone else, an extra hundred or so might be well worth it to them, but not me.

Unfortunalty, markups and backhanders actually make the world go round and not slow it down.
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

12th Mar 09 at 14:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
LAME!

Why not jsut buy the tickets you want and let the other people who want to go try for them instead of being an anus and making a few quid on them......?

So not cool.

Because making a profit is awesome, I did it on Kings of Leon tickets (bought 6) and hopefully doing the same for Reading Festival. Nice way to pay off the price of tickets and the outing
willay
Premium Member

12th Mar 09 at 14:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR

No, the world goes around because people like you do what you want and don't give a flying monkies about anyone else but yourself, as you've just purley proved in your reply.....

Selfish people like you cause REAL fans to have to pay stupid amounts. So whilst your sorting yourself out, real fans who really would love to go, but can't afford the stupid prices the tickets will go on ebay for, can't afford it.

As long as your alright though yeah..... THATS what slows the world down.

And yeah, im on my moral high horse, because I never fealt the need to get a load to sell them to make a few hundred quid. I've got higher morals.

Im a fan, i will be using my tickets, so got the amount we needed for us 3 to go.

[Edited on 12-03-2009 by VXR]

Stupid fans who will pay over the top prices fuel this cowboy.
willay
Premium Member

12th Mar 09 at 14:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I nearly bought tickets for jacko to just sell for profit but was put off by high prices for some wash out dead beat whos trying to cover his debts.
Daimo B

12th Mar 09 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Making a profit in a business is awesome.

Making a profit at the expense of others is sad, lame, uncool, and very selfish.

IMO
willay
Premium Member

12th Mar 09 at 14:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why dont you point all your hate towards AIG or whoever it is that are inflating the prices of good tickets with the O2's approval.

[Edited on 12-03-2009 by willay]
Bart

12th Mar 09 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
Making a profit in a business is awesome.

Making a profit at the expense of others is sad, lame, uncool, and very selfish.

IMO

Not really sure how its any different?

Supply and demand.... supply and demand.

Its really no different to a business, if people need something you have then you can charge what they like... like fuel

So long as people need it, they can charge what they like.

/pats willay

[Edited on 12-03-2009 by Bart]
John

12th Mar 09 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What date are you wanting to go daimo, i'm buying some to stick on ebay for that day.
willay
Premium Member

12th Mar 09 at 14:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ojc

12th Mar 09 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck MJ, his music is shit.
Daimo B

12th Mar 09 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, his music is sh1te.

Worlds largest selling records ever, but yeah, he's shite. More awards and plaques than you've had hot dinners, devoted by billions, but CS thinks he's shite so he is.

Ignorence and opinion over fact eh boys.

And John, you whinge about getting into arguments with me and put something resembling a 10 yar old chav trying to get a reaction. Make your mind up, either cry like a girl, or debate. Make your mind up.

Willay, I don't find £75 too bad, its a good few hours entertainment, nothing less what you'd spend on a night out.

In fact, screw it, i've got morals, you don't, I don't need to get into a debat about it. I've got tickets, im going, and will have a good time at that.
willay
Premium Member

12th Mar 09 at 14:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh I think if we added up all the hot dinners we've had from the posters on page 3 of this thread it would exceed the amount of awards and plaques MJ has had by a large factor.
John

12th Mar 09 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like jacksons music, i don't think he can pull it off these days though.

£75 is an absolute ripoff.

I went to the killer last week for £32.50 and they were a million times better than anything jackson can do now he's a fruitcake.

Also, i can't ever remember whinging or crying about getting in an argument with you

Annoyed that I can never beat an idiot yes, crying, no.

[Edited on 12-03-2009 by John]

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Michael Jackson Pre sale 22 database queries in 0.0124071 seconds