corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ever get bored of a car after 4 months?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ever get bored of a car after 4 months?
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
16th Apr 09 at 18:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
As said, keep that for a daily driver and buy a bike. A Peregrine Falcon GSXR 1300 would be a nice first bike
ShEp

16th Apr 09 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

36 in 3 years

Happy with the Astra now though, had it 2years.

Owned 8 cars along side it though
Bonney

16th Apr 09 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been bored with mine for a while now. Tried to sell it a few times but with no luck. I found if you leave it for a few days, then go back to it, it will feel a bit different, and like new again.
richc

16th Apr 09 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At my age, it stupid having a fast car, as you pay twice as much on insurance everymonth than you do putting petrol in to drive it.

Got a semi ok car to get my about, which is nippy at the same time (could have a 12v which would work out alot cheaper, but i need some sort of speed. also find it easier to cruise around in), and then buy your self a bike.

You not understand though if you have never had anything to do with bikes, or been on one!

I think when im older though i will go for the high powerd cars aswell as a bike as im greedy

[Edited on 16-04-2009 by richc]
taylorboosh

16th Apr 09 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you get it lowered get coilies - so much better than springs
morpheus22

27th Apr 09 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what do these 1.4 turbo puntos go like my friends talking to me on msn he's on about getting one. are the 120 bhp.
nik

27th Apr 09 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

YES!
sand-eel

27th Apr 09 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kurt
quote:
Originally posted by sand-eel
Fix It Again Tony

Wow aren't you clever

Matt L

27th Apr 09 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep hated my car after the novelty of having more power than my old corsa wore off, so i changed the wheels lol. made me like it for a bit... then bought the gauges... hated it ALOT so took the gauges out

and now im back to meh its a car and as much i want to spend loads on it to make it better (ie susp, brakes and remap) there really is no point as i dont think ill ever love this car like i did the corsa.

plus i have more important/expensive things my money goes on now
mattk

27th Apr 09 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by morpheus22
what do these 1.4 turbo puntos go like my friends talking to me on msn he's on about getting one. are the 120 bhp.

they are advertised as 120, few of them make less than 140 though, they are quick cars, they advertise them as 120 because the abarth is only 150 and much more expensive

[Edited on 27-04-2009 by mattk]

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ever get bored of a car after 4 months? 22 database queries in 0.0763321 seconds