corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Motorbike day: post your bike.....

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Motorbike day: post your bike.....
dannymccann

User status: Offline
30th Jun 09 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Being modelled by my little sister

Pics arent great as they are taken on my N95
sand-eel

30th Jun 09 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm thinking sell the car and get a zx6r, but then I would have no car, what to do...what to do.
Ash_sx125

30th Jun 09 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to have a KTM 125, loved it, only used it on LEGAL tracks, im no chav.

Sold it to buy a car, now im itching to get a CBR 600RR as soon as im old enough

Graham88

1st Jul 09 at 03:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sand-eel
I'm thinking sell the car and get a zx6r, but then I would have no car, what to do...what to do.

Don't use a bike as your daily transport is what I'd say. I did it for a year and after having cars, never again. Keep them for toys I say, but then not everybody can afford that.
dannymccann

1st Jul 09 at 07:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine is used as daily transport at the minute a) because the weather is nice, b) I dont have another car to use while the missus uses the Astra for work c) I only work about 10 km away, if I wasnt such a lazy tool I would bike it (and if I ha da decent roadbike as well)

We will see how much I use it during the winter when its shitty rain, cold and dark all the time
Daimo B

1st Jul 09 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Graham88
Don't use a bike as your daily transport is what I'd say. I did it for a year and after having cars, never again. Keep them for toys I say, but then not everybody can afford that.

Pussy

9 years using my bike every single workday.

Im fine. You big jessie tart.

You go at night as well, theres no traffic = mega tart...

Danny, rinse it off with cold water quickly every night and it'll be fine. Give it a good scrub at weekends. Only due to salt and grit. Clean the inside of the calipers once a winter, lubricate front of the engine in marine sealent.

Jobs a good un. Real men can ride from burning hot sunshine, to torrential hailstorms and 2ft of snow...... You should see the last snow storm I rode in

[Edited on 01-07-2009 by VXR]
Graham88

1st Jul 09 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You're just mental then really

It took the enjoyment of riding when I was using mine day to day. I used my 636 at work for a week and it was so inconvenient, plus it meant leaving it at some dodgy stations, Bethnal Green, Stockwell etc...

In conclusion, cars ftw

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Motorbike day: post your bike..... 22 database queries in 0.0404150 seconds