corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » whats your one thing you have learnt today?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author whats your one thing you have learnt today?
Sam
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Jul 09 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've learnt today that well off people have lots of contacts for potential new business.
Dom

8th Jul 09 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've learnt from Omegle that as a Finnish person you're taught Swedish as a language
Jay

9th Jul 09 at 00:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a dog clip is for
mooney

9th Jul 09 at 00:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:
Originally posted by BluKoo
quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:
Originally posted by BluKoo
I just learnt that if i get a sore stomach after sitting down and eating maybe a bit too much, all I have to do is push my hernia back in, and hey presto... no more sore stomach

FPMSL!
I can tell you that the pain is less having a hernia than having the op to correct it!

Yeah, i've had mine over a year now.
I'm waiting until its really painful before i get it fixed.

I'm gonna miss him when he's gone.

Mine was only painful once in a blue moon, most of time it was fine, apart from the bulge it created in my crotch area
But because it was a inguinal hernia i thought i better get it sorted, how wrong was i - the pain was so bad they administered the maximum amount of morphine, cocodamol and paracetamol that they could offer, which was great as i felt high as a kite until i moved and then it felt like Leatherface had a go at correcting the hernia.
Then it took about a week before i could stumble about (still in pain mind), two weeks before i could have a shit without pain and five weeks on i'm just about ok apart from the 8/9" scar the retard surgeon gave me.
Although i did have some very very good looking women looking after me during surgery, especially the trainee anaesthetist, little blonde tight arsed lass, who was great apart from her deciding to use my hands as darts boards. And the moment of trying to casually flirt with her whilst lying on the operating table was made that little bit more special when the surgeon decided to check out the area, whipping back my gown revealing my boys to everyone there

In short, keep it for as long as possible

[Edited on 08-07-2009 by Dom]

i had my inguinal hernia removed yesterday, and was released from hospital this morning,

today ive learnt farting is the most painful thing to do after a hernia op, i havent tried going for a shit yet, i have a feeling that it might be what i learn tomorrow
K3 VMU

9th Jul 09 at 00:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have learnt, use stronger velcro for motorbike number plates,or the come off above 100mph......
bubble

9th Jul 09 at 00:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i learnt that cars dont like going from 5th into reverse.
MarkSport

9th Jul 09 at 02:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I Learnt that i did not win the lottery yet again
Gareth F

9th Jul 09 at 08:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I learnt being put on hold is the most boring thing ever all made slightly worse with the most annoying music ever
I reckon they should put comedy clips on instead, atleast theres a 50/50 chance that the customer will be happy to be put on hold.
LukeD

9th Jul 09 at 08:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That some managers in job interviews glorify the job role and make it into something it completly aint under false pretenses... day/money wasted!
Gareth F

9th Jul 09 at 08:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I never had an interview for my current shit job. The manager knew who i was as he had been planning on making me a job offer before i left my old job. Walked in and asked he said yes you start on monday see you at 10am
They didnt even have a position available but he wasnt going to let the opportunity pass him by.
Sam
Premium Member

9th Jul 09 at 08:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gareth F
I never had an interview for my current shit job. The manager knew who i was as he had been planning on making me a job offer before i left my old job. Walked in and asked he said yes you start on monday see you at 10am
They didnt even have a position available but he wasnt going to let the opportunity pass him by.

I remember I was temping at a company once and they wanted to make me permanent but they 'had' to give me an interview for my job - so me and my boss walked into the meeting room, he said to me "fancy going down the pub?", I said "yeah, OK" to which he replied "cool, let's go. Oh and you've got the job by the way".
Brett
Premium Member

9th Jul 09 at 08:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I learnt that TopGear in Stockport charge £35 an hour labour
Gareth F

9th Jul 09 at 08:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats not a bad price, think vaux is around £75ph

Lol at the manager taking you to the pub.
Brett
Premium Member

9th Jul 09 at 08:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gareth F
Thats not a bad price, think vaux is around £75ph

Yeah, he said it was the cheapest in the area

Just wanting them to fit my FMIC as I don't have the patience or the skill He estimated 4hrs, so if anyone can beat £140 for fitting it, then be my guest
C2RL R

9th Jul 09 at 09:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've learnt that when i get double jalepenos on my pizza it gives me the shits the next day.
JadeM
Premium Member

9th Jul 09 at 09:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Watching the telly last night I learned that amimals when concieved grow inside the womb like humans and not like chicks in an egg shell I honestly didnt know this .... my mum is dismayed at how thick I am at times She said what size of eggshell did you think an elephant cracked out of Jade!!!! ...... I've never really thought about that tbh
myke

9th Jul 09 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i learnt that a £16 double airbed designed for camping is more comfortable than my actual bed and mattress.
C2RL R

9th Jul 09 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JadeM
Watching the telly last night I learned that amimals when concieved grow inside the womb like humans and not like chicks in an egg shell I honestly didnt know this .... my mum is dismayed at how thick I am at times She said what size of eggshell did you think an elephant cracked out of Jade!!!! ...... I've never really thought about that tbh

you mean mammals? yeah you are thick!
JadeM
Premium Member

9th Jul 09 at 09:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm quite clever really, just have no common sense if you know what I mean?
Brett
Premium Member

9th Jul 09 at 09:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you go to the same school as Jade Goody by any chance?
Xs

9th Jul 09 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
Skittles vodka, although sounding a delightful treat, is still in essence straight vodka

The thing is though, even though you now know how bad it is, you'll try it again, and again

If you get enough skittles in and put it in the freezer then its nice in the mouth but still burns on the way down like straight vodka, so its actually quite good!
C2RL R

9th Jul 09 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you're like my sister, she got 3 A*'s in her A levels and a degree but she has no idea about everyday stuff. she bought a lottery ticket on her 18th birthday because she was legally allowed to.... numb as fuck.
Whittie

9th Jul 09 at 09:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not to move furniture about at 5am whilst intoxicated. Need to buy a rug now due to spillages
Dom

9th Jul 09 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mooney
i had my inguinal hernia removed yesterday, and was released from hospital this morning,

today ive learnt farting is the most painful thing to do after a hernia op, i havent tried going for a shit yet, i have a feeling that it might be what i learn tomorrow

Try sneezing or coughing, it puts you on your arse in the fetal position. Morning wood is a load of fun too (even now, wood still causes a little pain)
noshua

9th Jul 09 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that it wasn't the starting of cool runnings on the tele the other night, infact it was Michael Jackson's memorial service

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » whats your one thing you have learnt today? 22 database queries in 0.0143001 seconds