corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Uni Day: What are the class of 2009 graduates doing now?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Uni Day: What are the class of 2009 graduates doing now?
ed

User status: Offline
10th Jul 09 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got a 2:1 in Industrial Product Design BSc (Hons). I've been offered a PhD in Biomedical Engineering, a MSc project on a course titled Product Innovation developing a product for someone and an MA in Product Design. I just declined the the MA today and I'm going to go for the PhD. I'll be researching things to do with hypodermic injections (if people heard that interview I had on the radio a while back I posted?) and someone has asked me to help him do some research on electric cars on the side.

I'll get £12k a year to start with - tax free ( Ojc, that's your cue )
deano87

10th Jul 09 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds awesome.

I applied for a graduate scheme at Selex Galileo, got through the first few stages but didn't get through to Marketing as they do it first come first serve (bit strange) but then offered me 'Quality Assurance' in Basildon. Declined as it would be a complete ball ache. Mind you they finish at 12:30 on a Friday.

Congrats to those with jobs - makes things much easier.
deano87

10th Jul 09 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
I've got a 2:1 in Industrial Product Design BSc (Hons). I've been offered a PhD in Biomedical Engineering, a MSc project on a course titled Product Innovation developing a product for someone and an MA in Product Design. I just declined the the MA today and I'm going to go for the PhD. I'll be researching things to do with hypodermic injections (if people heard that interview I had on the radio a while back I posted?) and someone has asked me to help him do some research on electric cars on the side.

I'll get £12k a year to start with - tax free ( Ojc, that's your cue )

PhD

You'll be Dr. Ed soon then
ed

10th Jul 09 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha, that's if I choose to use the title. Oh and pass the course

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Uni Day: What are the class of 2009 graduates doing now? 22 database queries in 0.0102320 seconds