corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » my car got impounded by the fuckin scum for bein to low

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my car got impounded by the fuckin scum for bein to low
Ibrahim

User status: Offline
23rd Jul 09 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
Originally posted by bubblevaux
I am not fond of my local police force, i am going somewhat mad. i was sittin in my vehicle on friday with a compadre of mine, when all of sudden, without warning, a police riot van with 8 police officers pulled up near my vehicle. the officers pounced out of there big van and took it off me, all because some overweight individual reported my car for being too low to the ground, yes the wheels were rubbing against the arches. i do not like the police a lot at the moment, i am too drained to recover the vehicle to my abode, but the police will get my vehicle tested to make sure it approves the uk quality assurance of vehicles on the road, in the form of an mot test. the car isnt road legal though, and i am mentally on the edge. there is a good chance i might not be with my vehicle for a period of upto 14 days. i mean what on earth? i lowered it by 12cm. they had the nerve to apply to much throttle as they were taking it away from me on the back of a recovery truck, and one officer applied to much throttle at the clutch biting point, thus resulting in a sporadic spinning of the cars driven wheels. i cannot live like this anymore, i passed my car driving test only like 14 days ago.

should be TOO, to be honest

[Edited on 23-07-2009 by Ben G]
Ben G

23rd Jul 09 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why did you quote my post
sand-eel

23rd Jul 09 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
nathy_87

23rd Jul 09 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A riot van for a slammed chavvy car? Can jsust imagine them all their riot gear surrounding this car
nathy_87

23rd Jul 09 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

He being a picky little shit and pointing out that to should of been too
Ben G

23rd Jul 09 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no, i am. he's just tryng to take all the glory
nathy_87

23rd Jul 09 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jr

23rd Jul 09 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

more shockingly ive owned cars older than the guy that started the post
alan-g-w

23rd Jul 09 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
Can't write english, then leave the internet and go start packing fudge into boxes for a living. Its not an english exam, people want to be able to understand it. I actually had trouble reading ENGLISH out of that.

And anyway, he's been driving 2 weeks, decked his car so low the law have investigated. If the wheels are scrubbing the job hasn't been done correctly. Decked cars are sorted so they DON'T scrub, so theres a high chance is a bodged job and the law have taking according action.

Get your noses out of the neds ass.

There's brown nosing, then there's sticking up for someone. And people seem to have over looked the fact that apparently the police acted like shits.

I agree it's a bit wierd that it would happen without reason, but stranger things have happened. Plus the fact that it's not the first time you've heard of something like this happening.

I'd agree with marklawton and say the best course of action is to go down to the cop shop and find out exactly what's going on.
Daimo B

23rd Jul 09 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Leighton
So let me get this right, Someone who joined the site on the 22-Jul-09 and decided to sign up for prem straight away and the only help that you could give was a page of shit about his grammor.

tbh this site has ALWAYS had fairly good English concepts, and those who ignored this were ALWAYS flamed, from the begining, so other than the fact people now pay Ł12.50 for this right, does not change how the sites always acted.

I think that having a better class of English detours CS from the original "Corsa Boyracer McDonalds new Nova chav/ned" that the Corsa has. Look at the other sites and how well they have all faired.

People like reading an acceptable level of English. We've had it all, im dyslexcic, im blind, etc....

If you have issues with spelling and such, then there are so many tools on IE to aid you, so they are being lazy, hence back to the mindset of someone? If you HAVE a real issue with spelling, its nothing to be ashamed about, but then use the tools provided.

Its ALWAYS been like this here, hence why I think as a FORUM, its been successfull. You don't see Migweb, or any other well branded forum with text talk of a pre 11+ exam school leaver.
Daimo B

23rd Jul 09 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w

There's brown nosing, then there's sticking up for someone. And people seem to have over looked the fact that apparently the police acted like shits.

I agree it's a bit wierd that it would happen without reason, but stranger things have happened. Plus the fact that it's not the first time you've heard of something like this happening.

I'd agree with marklawton and say the best course of action is to go down to the cop shop and find out exactly what's going on.

I agree, im making an assumption, and we know what good they are

But as said by someone, i've done some naughty stuff, and seen some naughty stuff with cars, but really, no-one has had their car removed without either the owner being a complete and utter goonbag, or there is actually something very wrong with the car.

I.E tyres sticking OUTSIDE the arch is illegal. Does the car (bear in mind, 2 weeks he passed, I can' see it being kitted with Irmscher and GSI gubbins), have BB4 exhaust thats hanging down, dodgy light up plate etc etc..

Going by the language used, and the way it was written, and what it was about, i'm thinking worse than good.

Police might have been ar5es, it happens all the time, but does anyone know this lad? Does he have a face full of spots and the attitude of a white gangster homie, or is he a well brought up lad who wouldn't have given attitude and had a relaxed conversation? Did he take any police numbers down to report any abuse etc???
DannyB
Premium Member

23rd Jul 09 at 11:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking lynch mob on the first page, if you have silly cut springs on the back your car deserves to be taken off you. Not in a million years would it go through an MOT with cut springs therefor it wouldn't be road legal. Do it properly and don't cut corners (no pun intended) maybe you'll learn a lesson out of this.
Kurt

23rd Jul 09 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Leighton
So let me get this right, Someone who joined the site on the 22-Jul-09 and decided to sign up for prem straight away and the only help that you could give was a page of shit about his grammor.

do you not find that strange.. seriously, who signs up and goes premium straight away?
spikedjack

23rd Jul 09 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I am not fond of my local police force, i am going somewhat mad. i was sittin in my vehicle on friday with a compadre of mine, when all of sudden, without warning, a police riot van with 8 police officers pulled up near my vehicle. the officers pounced out of there big van and took it off me, all because some overweight individual reported my car for being too low to the ground, yes the wheels were rubbing against the arches. i do not like the police a lot at the moment, i am too drained to recover the vehicle to my abode, but the police will get my vehicle tested to make sure it approves the uk quality assurance of vehicles on the road, in the form of an mot test. the car isnt road legal though, and i am mentally on the edge. there is a good chance i might not be with my vehicle for a period of upto 14 days. i mean what on earth? i lowered it by 12cm. they had the nerve to apply to much throttle as they were taking it away from me on the back of a recovery truck, and one officer applied to much throttle at the clutch biting point, thus resulting in a sporadic spinning of the cars driven wheels. i cannot live like this anymore, i passed my car driving test only like 14 days ago.

vxr8

23rd Jul 09 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If the Guy's writing is as good as his 'home mechanics'..then the roads will be safer without his car being on there..however it seems he is just a lad fresh out of driving school and made a mistake..bit extreme to take his car..however maybe he failed the attitude test..who knows.........!!
vxr8

23rd Jul 09 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pps..he spelt 120 mm correctly though.
Nath

23rd Jul 09 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jesus.
Ian W

23rd Jul 09 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Fucking lynch mob on the first page, if you have silly cut springs on the back your car deserves to be taken off you. Not in a million years would it go through an MOT with cut springs therefor it wouldn't be road legal. Do it properly and don't cut corners (no pun intended) maybe you'll learn a lesson out of this.

Ye, cut springs and its your own fault tbh. If there genuine springs then get down the police station and find out why its been taken off you.

I'm sure there is a good reason though, they don't just do it for nothing
steven_r2008

23rd Jul 09 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
Will Ainsworth is my new hero

:LOL: i am seconding this must say, this thread has made my day
Leighton

23rd Jul 09 at 12:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
quote:

I agree, im making an assumption, and we know what good they are

But as said by someone, i've done some naughty stuff, and seen some naughty stuff with cars, but really, no-one has had their car removed without either the owner being a complete and utter goonbag, or there is actually something very wrong with the car.

I.E tyres sticking OUTSIDE the arch is illegal. Does the car (bear in mind, 2 weeks he passed, I can' see it being kitted with Irmscher and GSI gubbins), have BB4 exhaust thats hanging down, dodgy light up plate etc etc..

Going by the language used, and the way it was written, and what it was about, i'm thinking worse than good.

Police might have been ar5es, it happens all the time, but does anyone know this lad? Does he have a face full of spots and the attitude of a white gangster homie, or is he a well brought up lad who wouldn't have given attitude and had a relaxed conversation? Did he take any police numbers down to report any abuse etc???

I completely agree with you Its not an excuse in any way, I am dyslexic and I always spell check my posts before I put them up and I hate it when people are lax with grammar.
I just get fed up with the mentality of some people on the site who think it is ok just to attack other people especially when they are new, I would like to see the current members trying to be accommodating to New ones and help them for at least a week before the usual lynching happens. We want new members and we want even more new Prem's so that we can do bigger and better things and things like that just don’t help
Daimo B

23rd Jul 09 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh, me personnally, im not that assed about grammar, the odd missed letter, the odd dodgy commar etc.. But its got to be at least semi readable.

I had an easier time reading that email that goes round with all the letters jumbled up, yet still very readable (something about first and last letter, brain makes up the rest).

But honestly, I had to re-read that 3-4 times before I could actually understand the full post
Mobby

23rd Jul 09 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I don't know who's more of a sack, the person telling him off for the grammar or the person calling that person a legend.

Get a fucking grip. I notice that no-one's even asked him what actually happened, just posted shite un-funny pictures. Not everyone knows how to spell and most don't know how to find/use a spell checker before that gets said.

I understood perfectly what he was saying, fair enough it could have made more sense, but I got the point. People need to stop abusing people just because they don't write like it's an English exam. If it's understandable, then fuck it, no need to be a dick.
Luke_H

23rd Jul 09 at 15:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

fcuking epic!!
vcorsasport1.6

23rd Jul 09 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

120mm!?!?! wonder if that was all four corners, wana see pics of that!!
i only had mine down at (around) 85-90mm on the front and the splitter used to rub on the road when driving!
and 120mm on the rear, bet the wheel was coming through the boot!
brad
GT190

23rd Jul 09 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"start revin me car as they were taking it away from me onto the back of a recovery truck and wheelspin it too cnt live like this no more only passed me test like 2 weeks ago"

hahaha

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » my car got impounded by the fuckin scum for bein to low 22 database queries in 0.1121991 seconds