corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » David Cameron has got my vote

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author David Cameron has got my vote
Jake

User status: Offline
4th Oct 09 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bigboykarl
quote:
Originally posted by jake
as far as migrant workers are concerned, UK would be fucked without them. Yes they were impossible to compete with in the building trade especially because of how cheap they were but its swings and roundabouts

so how would the uk be fucked without them....what did we do before they arrived?? were we fucked then

50 years ago there werent 14 year old parents and blokes on street corners wearing tracksuit bottoms kicking the shit out of a dustbin. 50 years ago you fucking worked where you could find work and the wage went straight back to your parents. Could you see a 16 year old walking up and down morcambe bay siving through sand for cockels or walking up up and down fields picking fruit? NO is the answer to that
ed

4th Oct 09 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The man speaks sense
bigboykarl

4th Oct 09 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
as far as migrant workers are concerned, UK would be fucked without them. Yes they were impossible to compete with in the building trade especially because of how cheap they were but its swings and roundabouts

so how would the uk be fucked without them....what did we do before they arrived?? were we fucked then

50 years ago there werent 14 year old parents and blokes on street corners wearing tracksuit bottoms kicking the shit out of a dustbin. 50 years ago you fucking worked where you could find work and the wage went straight back to your parents. Could you see a 16 year old walking up and down morcambe bay siving through sand for cockels or walking up up and down fields picking fruit? NO is the answer to that

and why do you think that is bonehead because when their 18 they can be supported the rest of their lives by signing on or having babies...if you took away their right to ss then they would have to work be it picking fruit or whatever....p.s i didn't mean 50 years ago i meant 12 years ago before this shit bunch of crooks took power
Jake

4th Oct 09 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you take all the migrant workers out of this country and see what happens. these 18 year old "i aint doing that shit" motherfuckers fresh of the social will be climbing through peoples livingroom windows and walking down the street with a big screen tv under their arm then selling it to get by

[Edited on 04-10-2009 by jake]
sigibbons

4th Oct 09 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
any party that takes this country out of the european union...so we don't have to contribute 8.5 billion euros so projects all over eastern europe can happen......to put in perspective our net contribution to europe is £617 million per month....the new super hospital at bmingham with over 1100 beds cost £559million...so we could build a new one every month and with the £58 million change we could pay a years salary for 1500 coppers..build some new prisons..open up some old army camps ..staff them with ex soldiers and run boot camps for unrulely teens 15-19 year olds..employ clerical assistants to take paperwork away from police men so they can concentrate on the streets...fuck it i'm starting the corsasport political party..i'm prime minister who wants to be chancellor

WELL SAID! I'm with you.

This country needs to focus more on sorting its own problems out rather than trying to support the rest of the world plus. We are/were a strong independant and wealthy country, i would think wealthier than most others in the EU. Its pretty obvious where the EU contributions will/are going.
Shell
Premium Member

4th Oct 09 at 18:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry but what a load of nonesense that only thick folk read the sun Some folk read it for the sake of seeing what nonesense is in it this week or because they enjoy some of the features. Not all sun readers take the stories as cold hard facts.
sigibbons

4th Oct 09 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah the comments about the sun are just stupid.
Matt H

4th Oct 09 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by John
People who read the sun are thick, it's not a sterotype, it's cold hard facts.

Do you read the sun?

sometimes if it's left at work ..check the recent iq thread i ain't thick...strange how i've made quite a few good points about how we should pull out of europe and why nobody has answered these points...instead i'm accused of reading the sun / mail maybe put some effort into answering my points instead of wondering what daily rag i read??

[Edited on 04-10-2009 by bigboykarl]

We have answered these points dumbass, it's all about open trade borders free of taxation. Not only buying, but also selling.

Your points aren't even close to being valid. We're making comments based on what you've said, which you might not realise but you sound like the typical mindless rag reader.

Matt H

4th Oct 09 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelley
Sorry but what a load of nonesense that only thick folk read the sun Some folk read it for the sake of seeing what nonesense is in it this week or because they enjoy some of the features. Not all sun readers take the stories as cold hard facts.

True, but some people repeat this nonsense...
Ian
Site Administrator

4th Oct 09 at 18:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by the paper
most people who have been unemployed for more than six months, would have their benefits cut if they refused to join privatised training schemes.
Speaking from personal experience, there are a lot of problems in administering such schemes. I'm all for getting people back in to work, indeed this is a fairly prominent part of my day job. However - and it's a very big however - some government schemes have in the past been harmful to those people retraining / trying to find work. A particular example is a student I had who was on a course doing some web/networky stuff. Admittedly not going to be the most qualified guy in the world but it was progress towards a wider goal. The dole told him they were stopping the money unless he came off my course and went on theirs. I stayed in touch with him anyway and he would tell me about learning to write CVs and letters to people who never replied, interview skills which he didn't really need, all the type of job stuff which we were teaching him anyway (you get that as being a full time student) but without anything interesting or useful by the time he got to a job.

As a result he had technically failed my course, looked bad on his academic records for next time he applied for courses or even got a reference from the college as he's a non-completer.

This was about May time as I remember. And the clincher? A different department of the dole called me in August to ask if I had any places on my course for the next academic year. I took some details about the applicant and it was the guy they had taken off me a few months previously. Who if he came back, we would not be able to draw down funding for so technically he would cost money to educate without income - so we couldn't give him a place if there was a 'paying' student who it could be given to. Plus he would be a year behind in getting the qual.

Schemes sound lovely, but forcing things on people, particularly where there are methods in place to sort out out the problem anyway can be unnecessary meddling.

[Edited on 04-10-2009 by Ian]
Robbo

4th Oct 09 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Karl, you complain aout money going to these other countries... ahve you ever been to any of these countries to see where the money is goign? Not realises that some palces need some help to attain the same kind of status as we are so privileged to enjoy? Jesus, if you even go to Ireland then youll see how much the EU helps out, things like motorways etc... helps people getting roudn them

Coming otu fo the eu would be riudiculous and anyone who even pertains to the idea has absolute no clue how economies work
John

4th Oct 09 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelley

By people who read the sun, I mean people who read the sun as a serious paper, people that get their veiws on the world from it.

Picking a copy up and having a look through because it's sitting there is different.

In regards to training people up, I'm all for that, only to people who want to be there though.

Give people dole money while they are on a course, set out some milestones they have to reach, a certain level of attendance (99.99%) and possible grades. People who are interested and deserve a shot get to continue, the scroungers get booted off and any money stopped.

I'm not sure how this would be implemented in real life but I'm sure you catch my drift.

[Edited on 04-10-2009 by John]
ed

4th Oct 09 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
Karl, you complain aout money going to these other countries... ahve you ever been to any of these countries to see where the money is goign? Not realises that some palces need some help to attain the same kind of status as we are so privileged to enjoy? Jesus, if you even go to Ireland then youll see how much the EU helps out, things like motorways etc... helps people getting roudn them

Coming otu fo the eu would be riudiculous and anyone who even pertains to the idea has absolute no clue how economies work

Why should Slovenia get a motorway when I want a god damn plasma tv
Ian
Site Administrator

4th Oct 09 at 20:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
In regards to training people up, I'm all for that, only to people who want to be there though.

Give people dole money while they are on a course, set out some milestones they have to reach, a certain level of attendance (99.99%) and possible grades. People who are interested and deserve a shot get to continue, the scroungers get booted off and any money stopped.
Its already in place and its called Adult Learning Grant.

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/EducationAndLearning/AdultLearning/FinancialHelpForAdultLearners/Adultlearninggrant/DG_068346
Adam_B

4th Oct 09 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They told me i couldnt have an ALG because my course is 'too good' BA HONS Degree.

[Edited on 04-10-2009 by Adam_B]
DizzyRebel

4th Oct 09 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
you take all the migrant workers out of this country and see what happens. these 18 year old "i aint doing that shit" motherfuckers fresh of the social will be climbing through peoples livingroom windows and walking down the street with a big screen tv under their arm then selling it to get by

I have to agree with you. Whilst people moan saying migrant workers are taking our jobs etc, they forget that the migrant workers arent afraid to graft. Polish groundworkers for example will slog their guts out all day, be twice as productive as a british born groundworker and accept half his pay. Migrant workers arent afraid of graft, whereas the british public are lazy and think they deserve to be paid maximum wages for minimum output. Bin men saying they deserve 35k a year for an unskilled job that requires zero braincells to do is a prime example. Its a minimum wage job, not a professional time served qualification.

DizzyRebel

4th Oct 09 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
quote:

I have to agree with you. Whilst people moan saying migrant workers are taking our jobs etc, they forget that the migrant workers arent afraid to graft. Polish groundworkers for example will slog their guts out all day, be twice as productive as a british born groundworker and accept half his pay. Migrant workers arent afraid of graft, whereas the british public are lazy and think they deserve to be paid maximum wages for minimum output. Bin men saying they deserve 35k a year for an unskilled job that requires zero braincells to do is a prime example. Its a minimum wage job, not a professional time served qualification. From an employers point of view, would you want to employ a hard working immigrant who will give you 110% and accept less than minimum wage, or would you employ a lazy british worker who wants £7 an hour for minimum output?

Jules S
Premium Member

4th Oct 09 at 21:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This thread is like deja vu for anybody who was working when the blue side were in power last time.

The conservatives were bad back then, and the way the world is at the moment they will be far far worse if they get in next time.
Jake

4th Oct 09 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
quote:

I have to agree with you. Whilst people moan saying migrant workers are taking our jobs etc, they forget that the migrant workers arent afraid to graft. Polish groundworkers for example will slog their guts out all day, be twice as productive as a british born groundworker and accept half his pay. Migrant workers arent afraid of graft, whereas the british public are lazy and think they deserve to be paid maximum wages for minimum output. Bin men saying they deserve 35k a year for an unskilled job that requires zero braincells to do is a prime example. Its a minimum wage job, not a professional time served qualification.

if the migrant left the country leaving loads of jobs guarenteed british people wont want to do them anyway. It's just an excuse for being too lazy to find a job or too picky with where they want to work and what work they want to do
jim_r1

4th Oct 09 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
quote:

Why should Slovenia get a motorway when I want a god damn plasma tv

bigboykarl

5th Oct 09 at 06:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

so you want me with my uk tax money to build motorways and roads and buildings in eastern europe...so they can live like us....you see i have a major problem with this...when our own soldiers are going without equipment,our own pensioners are going without heating in the winter...there's people sleeping on the streets,crime's out of control...lets get our own house in order before we sort anybody else's out
Sam
Premium Member

5th Oct 09 at 08:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not voting for Labour or Tories as they are both full of shit and as bad as each other, Lib Dem probably just as bad, UKIP and BNP are racist fuckers, so Green Party it is then!
bigboykarl

5th Oct 09 at 08:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt H
quote:
quote:
People who read the sun are thick, it's not a sterotype, it's cold hard facts.

Do you read the sun?

sometimes if it's left at work ..check the recent iq thread i ain't thick...strange how i've made quite a few good points about how we should pull out of europe and why nobody has answered these points...instead i'm accused of reading the sun / mail maybe put some effort into answering my points instead of wondering what daily rag i read??

[Edited on 04-10-2009 by bigboykarl]

We have answered these points dumbass, it's all about open trade borders free of taxation. Not only buying, but also selling.

Your points aren't even close to being valid. We're making comments based on what you've said, which you might not realise but you sound like the typical mindless rag reader.

don't call me dumbass ..i ain't insulted you in any way...your only point is free and easy open trade...but please tell me how non european membership and non free trade has affected switzerland and norway ..2 countries not in recession
Sam
Premium Member

5th Oct 09 at 08:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin
Id be a bin man if that was all I was qualified to do.

No way a bin man should get 35k though, where does that figure come from, its not like its a highly qualified position or very dangerous etc

Bin men who work for my local council get paid £18k/year. If I didn't think I'd puke at smelling rubbish all day long I'd do it!
Robbo

5th Oct 09 at 08:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

so you want me with my uk tax money to build motorways and roads and buildings in eastern europe...so they can live like us....you see i have a major problem with this...when our own soldiers are going without equipment,our own pensioners are going without heating in the winter...there's people sleeping on the streets,crime's out of control...lets get our own house in order before we sort anybody else's out
We need the EU as much as they need our money, its a 2 way thing

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » David Cameron has got my vote 22 database queries in 0.0169108 seconds