corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ill Dog - UPDATE with queezy picture

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ill Dog - UPDATE with queezy picture
dannymccann

User status: Offline
6th Oct 09 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just uploading a video of him to YouTube so you can see how hes acting. He doesnt seem in pain today whereas yesterday he did, coughing all the time, now he just slobbers about and lays around all day, but he will get up and play if you ask him to

edit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMrLdNHDCSA

I sound like a right bender And check out Road Wars in the background

[Edited on 06-10-2009 by dannymccann]
Sam
Premium Member

6th Oct 09 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He'll be OK, nothing to worry about!
--DAN--

6th Oct 09 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by andys sxi
have you tryed giving him boiled rice, scrambled egg, or boiled chicken thats what the vets tell us to give our dog if hes ill

Thats exactly what the vet would reccommend for an upset stomach

Just watching the video, ours has a recurring ear infection and tends to rub one side of her head on the floor which I notice yours is doing, maybe worth looking in his ears or around its mouth for infected or red and sore areas. He's still wagging his tail though so I'm sure he's fine
dannymccann

6th Oct 09 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he hasnt stopped wagging his tail and hes started antagonising the dog next door through the fence again so hes feeling better and hes started eating his proper food again tonight, which is brilliant. I can tell hes getting better cos hes started farting again

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ill Dog - UPDATE with queezy picture 22 database queries in 0.0117729 seconds