corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » "Official disclosure of extraterrestrial life - imminent"

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author "Official disclosure of extraterrestrial life - imminent"
CORSA NUT

User status: Offline
2nd Nov 09 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Even if it does happen on T.V cosmo you still won't believe it

And the dark side is a lonely place
Cosmo

2nd Nov 09 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT
Even if it does happen on T.V cosmo you still won't believe it

And the dark side is a lonely place

If that black fella comes on TV next to a little green fella and shakes his hand - and as long as that little green fella doesnt get his ray gun out and kill everyone in there - then I shall believe.
Dom

2nd Nov 09 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

little green fella FPMSL

It's unlikely obama will be shaking a ET hand on TV, but it does happen then i think you'll be some what of a believer. Eitherway it's unlikely to happen....
Dom

2nd Nov 09 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also forgot, i'm suprised no one has mention Coast to Coast AM. Have got a few radio shows from there, about the recent moon "smashing" mission and how a secret base was found and one about this ET discolsure. Will host them if anyone fancies a listen
John

2nd Nov 09 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have conspiracy theorists missed the invention of the telescope or are they just not aware that normal people can see outside the Earth's atmosphere yet still haven't caught any of these UFO's flying about?
Dom

2nd Nov 09 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
Have conspiracy theorists missed the invention of the telescope or are they just not aware that normal people can see outside the Earth's atmosphere yet still haven't caught any of these UFO's flying about?

Don't understand, sightings get reported all of the time
John

2nd Nov 09 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

By drunken rednecks and people with terrible quality camcorders. I haven't heard of any sightings from the thousands of professional and amateur astronomers with high quality equipment covering the skys night after night.
CORSA NUT

2nd Nov 09 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

John i've gotta say i really do pity you must be sad living with a mind like yours mate..
John

2nd Nov 09 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm open to just about absolutely anything, I need some quantifiable evidence before blindly believing every story posted on the net.

I do think there is life outside of Earth.

I can guarantee you that the American government haven't managed to keep contact with aliens under cover and releasing some alien based films to get us ready for announcing it though.

There are also no aliens living on the moon, a ball of rock with one side that's too hot and bright and one side that's cold and lifeless isn't the best choice for an advanced race is it?
Cosmo

2nd Nov 09 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
By drunken rednecks and people with terrible quality camcorders. I haven't heard of any sightings from the thousands of professional and amateur astronomers with high quality equipment covering the skys night after night.

Exactly my point.

And what about the many countries out there who would love to be the first to show the world that ET exists, they all have teams of people looking out there with great equipment - but nothing!
CORSA NUT

2nd Nov 09 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can guarntee it can you?? Well that's alright then
GF-91
Banned

2nd Nov 09 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Roswell They could be living among us
John

2nd Nov 09 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT
You can guarntee it can you?? Well that's alright then

Yes, there is not even the tiniest chance it might be true.

The stories, and that's all they are, will change to China soon when they become the next America, then probably onto the next one.
Dom

2nd Nov 09 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I'm guessing you've decided to ignore the fact that hundreds of police officers, RAF/USAF/Commercial pilots, Soldiers etc have reported sightings? Or are you classing these peoples to be "drunken rednecks"?

As for this disclosure, if you read around you'll find there are a load of dates being thrown around - 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2017. The more you read around the more it seems to be full of shite.
John

2nd Nov 09 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make your mind up, the government are either privvy to it or they aren't.

If they are, why are they letting their pilots tell stories about UFO's

I don't know what difference being a pilot makes anyway, you don't sit an overactive imagination test to get your wings.
Cosmo

2nd Nov 09 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:

I'm guessing you've decided to ignore the fact that hundreds of police officers, RAF/USAF/Commercial pilots, Soldiers etc have reported sightings? Or are you classing these peoples to be "drunken rednecks"?

Sightings is all they are though, not conclusive evidence of anything. Why are all the pictures never great quality and taken by respected astronomers?
GF-91
Banned

2nd Nov 09 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't understand why these people who watch the skies night after night don't think to use multi-shots on their camera's. Surely you'd do that?
John

2nd Nov 09 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
At least have an idea of what you are talking about before asking stupid questions.
GF-91
Banned

2nd Nov 09 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Me?
John

2nd Nov 09 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes.
GF-91
Banned

2nd Nov 09 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Elaborate.
Dom

2nd Nov 09 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Make your mind up, the government are either privvy to it or they aren't.

If they are, why are they letting their pilots tell stories about UFO's

eh? i was talking about the disclosure being toss

quote:
I don't know what difference being a pilot makes anyway, you don't sit an overactive imagination test to get your wings.

Seriously?

Comso - A number of astronomers have reported sightings, and i agree it is odd that there have never been any professional photos, maybe ETs don't like photo shoots?
But i do believe that there is some credibility to some sightings, especially from military pilots who've had 1000s of hrs worth of flying time, been in combat and know the difference between planes and what they are capable of doing etc.
And UFO doesn't mean little green mean, it means an object that is unidentified and flying - so i'm all for it that majority of sightings are black projects etc.
But i don't believe this is all black and white (the point i'm actually arguing). I think it is possible that some of these sightings are true and it wouldn't surprise me if humans (governments) already have contact with ETs. And until governments say otherwise, it's just opinions and assumptions and i'm happy to leave it there.

[Edited on 02-11-2009 by Dom]
Cosmo

2nd Nov 09 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
But i don't believe this is all black and white (the point i'm actually arguing). I think it is possible that some of these sightings are true and it wouldn't surprise me if humans (governments) already have contact with ETs. And until governments say otherwise, it's just opinions and assumptions and i'm happy to leave it there.

I agree its not black and white, and I agree something could be out there and even that some of the sightings could well be genuine UFO's.

I dont believe any Govt. has had contact though, as with todays technology and how readily available it is for not a great deal of money too many others would by now have conclusive evidence and of blown the story wide open.
RS6

3rd Nov 09 at 00:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/PHIL.HTM

anyone ever heard of Phil Schneider some of this is fascinating

Schneider was an ex-government structural engineer who was involved in building underground military bases around the United States , and to be one of only three people to survive an incident that occurred in 1979 between Grey aliens and U.S. military forces at the Dulce underground base .

check these videos out

video1 - 1:45 for his background

video2 about 7mins in this guy worked high up in the government to video 3

Schneider was found dead in his apartment on January 17 1996 Some suggest Schneider was murdered

Scneider and his team drilled down right on top of an alien base! thats been here on earth for over 400yrs

if anything it makes you think

[Edited on 03-11-2009 by RS6]
Ojc

3rd Nov 09 at 08:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I read about the Dulce underground base about 5 years ago, that and the Montauk Project are inter-linked

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montauk_Project

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » "Official disclosure of extraterrestrial life - imminent" 22 database queries in 0.0166490 seconds