corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » co2

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author co2
BarnshaW

User status: Offline
8th Nov 09 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
regardless of global warming etc, driving 100 yards to a shop IS lazy....... if you are able bodied to walk that and you feel the need to drive then your lazy.
I don't think this was her point.

The freedom to decide is what is important.

yea i do fully agree that you pay for the right to drive your car where and when you want but people DO drive 100 yards to the shop and imo thats lazy. I dont think thats deniable
Ian
Site Administrator

8th Nov 09 at 22:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You are right but I also don't think that is her point.
chloe16v

8th Nov 09 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your right ian, that wasnt my point
Daimo B

8th Nov 09 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've heard this expression before. Usually by nasty people giving abuse when you question their common sense or decency (usually teens abusing people on benches, or excellent thinking drivers..)

It also reminds me of...

Ace....

[Edited on 08-11-2009 by VXR]
Shell
Premium Member

8th Nov 09 at 23:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by richc
quote:
Originally posted by pow
quote:
Originally posted by richc

I went in a prius on saturday. What a wierd thing My mates dad has one as a company car, purely for the tax he doesnt pay (its next to nothing in comparision to the 40k a year he does).

Tis exactly the reason my Dad has one.

He doesn't give a flying fuck about the environment but pay £130 (everything inc.) a month to do 50k a year? I'd be over that like cheese on toast

That lastest advert makes me sick as well

I got in it (having only ever seen it, not been in one) and thought WTF! The big hole where the centre console is....

But yer he has everything included with the comany paying for his personal use too. I wish i had a company car. Even i would drive a prius for £130 a month, everything included , and i think they look like spaz wagons.

What makes me laugh about it is the fact the motor only works at under 28 mph, for a little period then the engine kicks in. I dont think he electric motor ever kicks in, its all motorway milage.

WHAT THE HELL is a spaz wagon?!?!?!?! And you have the nerve to go about Chloe?! Good god.

[Edited on 08-11-2009 by Shelley]
Ian
Site Administrator

8th Nov 09 at 23:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why must you contort the point?

Facts are, the car is owned, insured, taxed, MOT'd, driven legally by someone fit to do so.

Nothing to do with teens on benches. If a teen on a bench abuses me and says they can do what they want, they'll be told they're wrong.

Driving my car legally? Unfortunately for your point the same response doesn't hold true.

Climate change is a lie and its costing me money in road tax to perpetuate that lie, and if that means I want to use the car to drive 50cm then that's on my head.

The entire CO2 facade stinks.
sand-eel

8th Nov 09 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We are due for a cool down cycle for the next 100000 years
http://www.seed.slb.com/uploadedImages/Science/Earth_Science/Global_Climate_Change_and_Energy/carbonDioxideLevels.jpg

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » co2 22 database queries in 0.3692031 seconds