corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Liverpool Vs Birmingham City

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Liverpool Vs Birmingham City
mwg

User status: Offline
9th Nov 09 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jake
off topic: liverpool did what any of 'the top four' teams would have done

on topic: spurs will win the league next season

Liverpool are no longer part of the top four
Nic Barnes

9th Nov 09 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

laughin my ass off at all the boo's

imagine if the ref hadnt been conned with that dive? a point at home to birmingham is about as good as it gets for a mid table team. so not a bad result for liverpool.
weeeeitsme

9th Nov 09 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

another magical night at anfield
Ben J

9th Nov 09 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll have to ask Cosmo again. Does he STILL think the top 3 at xmas will be the same top 3 that finished last season???
Ben J

9th Nov 09 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its bad times when you're scrabbling & cheating just to get a draw at home with Birmingham.
Nic Barnes

9th Nov 09 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
Its bad times when you're scrabbling & cheating just to get a draw at home with Birmingham.

liverpool
nathy_87

9th Nov 09 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol.
Nic Barnes

9th Nov 09 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your getting sacked in the morning, sacked in the moooooorrrrrning. etc.

how fickle are liverpool fans, couple of bad results and they boo like fuck. pathetic.
p

9th Nov 09 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a diving cunt!!!!!
Nic Barnes

9th Nov 09 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsadee
What a diving cunt!!!!!

cosmo doesnt agree
p

9th Nov 09 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cosmo

9th Nov 09 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

An Arsenal fan talking about cheating...coming from the team that cheats more than any other when things dont go their way

And yes, I do think the top 4 (I did say 4 and not 3) will be the same as normal come xmas.

Todays game was strange. We have been dropping points playing shocking, and ive often come on here saying we have played shite after. Today we actually played well, must of had 90% of the ball in the second half, but got nothing out the game really.

We have improved though and hopefully in 2wks after the break we'll be back at full strength and firing on all cylinders.
will_doyle
Banned

9th Nov 09 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:

An Arsenal fan talking about cheating...coming from the team that cheats more than any other when things dont go their way

And yes, I do think the top 4 (I did say 4 and not 3) will be the same as normal come xmas.

Todays game was strange. We have been dropping points playing shocking, and ive often come on here saying we have played shite after. Today we actually played well, must of had 90% of the ball in the second half, but got nothing out the game really.

We have improved though and hopefully in 2wks after the break we'll be back at full strength and firing on all cylinders.

Chin up
MarkM

9th Nov 09 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not long back from the game.I thought Lucas did well today.
Mike2k111

10th Nov 09 at 03:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
ngog has been brought up the liverpool way. if you cant win, just dive like gerrard does. horrible team, horrible fans.

Congratulations on proving that your are a complete wanker. Go back to supporting Arsenal from your armchair.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

10th Nov 09 at 05:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mike2k111
quote:
ngog has been brought up the liverpool way. if you cant win, just dive like gerrard does. horrible team, horrible fans.

Congratulations on proving that your are a complete wanker. Go back to supporting Arsenal from your armchair.

he's actually a sunderland fan
Ben J

10th Nov 09 at 08:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Statistically you'll find thats bullshit. I thought Liverpool fans only dealt with FACTS?
eddiewhiteley

10th Nov 09 at 08:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

ever the optimist
Marc

10th Nov 09 at 09:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Not good enough for a team of your stature though is it. Liverpool should be up there challenging for all major trophies. Your recent European displays have been embarrassing. Really you should be pushing for first place at the moment. Last night proved again that it is actually Liverpool who lack any real strength in depth. You have some really good players but take out 1-2 (Gerrard & Torres) and the team starts to show its cracks. Its like when Southend beat us in the CC, we had Rooney and Ronaldo on the pitch but 2 world class players isn't enough to win a game.

Put Gerrard in without Torres etc and you simply aren't good enough. Reina, Mascherano are world class players but you need to get some more of the same quality.

Likewise I think we are lacking something at the moment. Just not on the same scale as you.
Ojc

10th Nov 09 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Birmingham are actually a decent team these days, really hard workers.
Robbo

10th Nov 09 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Liverpool are so shit they cant even cheat a win fof a team like Birmingham

That dive by Ngog was the worst Ive sene all year, hoep he gets as much flack as Eduardo stupid cheating cunt,. Dont think we didnt see gerard do his typical Stevie G flop when Bowyyer performed a perfect tackle a few minuts form time either
Robbo

10th Nov 09 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Statistically you'll find thats bullshit. I thought Liverpool fans only dealt with FACTS?
it is bullshit! eboue is a dodgy diver ill grant you, and eduardos dive was dodgy but otherwise we are generally good, not like stevie g taking his shot from behind flop every 5 seconds
Robbo

10th Nov 09 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
would appear that Ngog has been tutored at the Ryan Babel school of dving, his mentor no doubt Steven "Stevie G Flop" Gerrard
mwg

10th Nov 09 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They just showed it again from several angles and its such a blatant dive!

Then they read out a Liverpool fans email saying he thought it was right to be a penalty. Well of course you would you tit
Robbo

10th Nov 09 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont know why referees are so shit tbh, i was stood at a dodgy angle well well away form my telly and i coudl isnrtantly tell fromt he way he went down that it was a dive, how are they so easily conned?!?!

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Liverpool Vs Birmingham City 23 database queries in 0.0307229 seconds