corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Jaquie James

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Jaquie James
Hammer

User status: Offline
10th Nov 09 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What has respecting soldiers got to do with this?

The issue here is whether or not you believe this women is genuinely offended by the fact a one eyed man with shit hand writing appears to have mispelt her sons name or whether she is milking the fact for personal gain off the back of her own sons death.

The fact she has now teamed up with a poisonous institution with a chequered history of bias and trash journalism should tell you all you need to know about her intentions.
Ste
Premium Member

10th Nov 09 at 22:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok, and I agree that it isn't a popular war, but i was there, I worked on UK spy planes and and saw the daily effects we had on that country and how that affects us back here.

War is horrible, but it is also an essential part to our economy and thta's what matters.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Ian
Site Administrator

10th Nov 09 at 22:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you want to stop terrorists in this country, you stand at the port turning them away. You don't go to their country and stir the place up like a wasps nest then expect them to look happy.
Lawrah
Premium Member

10th Nov 09 at 22:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ste W

War is horrible, but it is also an essential part to our economy and thta's what matters.

Why is war and essential part to our economy ?
Jake

10th Nov 09 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
If you want to stop terrorists in this country, you stand at the port turning them away. You don't go to their country and stir the place up like a wasps nest then expect them to look happy.

the terrorists indirectly work with people already in the UK. if there arent any of the cunts over in afghan with keyboards and landlines there wont as much of a threat

[Edited on 10-11-2009 by jake]
Ste
Premium Member

10th Nov 09 at 22:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What effect did Germany invading Poland have to do with us?

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Ste
Premium Member

10th Nov 09 at 22:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
quote:
Originally posted by Ste W

Why is war and essential part to our economy ?

You serious? The defnce budget is around £33 Billion. This doesn't just get pissed up the wall, it is spent mainly in this country, it is also what keeps the price of oil stable which in turn means you can drive your car to work and earn a wage.

Lawrah
Premium Member

10th Nov 09 at 22:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was asking a question, not arguing with you.
Jules S
Premium Member

10th Nov 09 at 23:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian

There is a fundamental problem there Ian.

The terrorists are (so-say) trained in Afghanistan, but enter this country via Pakistan...or any other country of origin before they went to Afghanistan to be trained.

How many UK nationals have we seen go back to the Eastern hemisphere to be trained, only to come back to the uk and carry out bombings etc? we cant stop them coming back can we?

To me....scrap the oversees budget for the army etc, and throw the money into uk/worldwide surveillance/ counter surveillance.

Act like the enemy...retaliate first.... and all that
Ian
Site Administrator

10th Nov 09 at 23:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fundamental problem is letting people in and moreso, keeping them here when they're a blatant threat.

Houria Chahed Chentouf is still in the UK despite carrying a pen drive full of terrorist data and her investigation cost 12,000 man hours in translation alone, and its still costing the UK money to keep her under surveillance.

She should be expelled, or if that is too risky in case she goes away and comes back angrier then she should be locked up indefinitely at the minimum of expense. And by that I mean no facilities, no visits, no meetings about release, no government enquiries that cost more money.

Same goes for Abu Hamza. He's another one who will be out in a few years back to his old tricks.

Either get expelled or deal with them as cheaply as possible. And if that means a swift sniper round to the back of the head one night then so be it. Ask yourself what Afghanistan would do, and it's not a fair trial and a Playstation while you're getting your meals found for you.

Its about time we had a clear bit of precedent that actually makes our stance available to anyone considering a visit. Do a little deal. We'll withdraw from your business and leave you to it and you do the same.

[Edited on 10-11-2009 by Ian]
chloe16v

10th Nov 09 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ask your self why doesnt australia have a problem with immigrants? just go on holiday there and see how many blacks/pakis you see, they dont let anyone in the country and thats how this country should be
Ian
Site Administrator

10th Nov 09 at 23:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't wish to have my post paraphrased as derogatory to anyone and I'm not entirely comfortable with your choice of language.

I also don't know enough about the politics of Australia to comment as you have.
Lawrah
Premium Member

10th Nov 09 at 23:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chloe16v
ask your self why doesnt australia have a problem with immigrants? just go on holiday there and see how many blacks/pakis you see, they dont let anyone in the country and thats how this country should be

DannyB
Premium Member

10th Nov 09 at 23:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Although these topics are connected, wasn't you guys talking about Jaquie Janes it's pointless to debate over the country, you'll be here for years. I agree what someone previously said, why was there need to go to the papers, surely that will cause more upset in the long term?
harrisp

10th Nov 09 at 23:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

No blacks then, no aborigines then, the people who where in Australia originally .
DannyB
Premium Member

10th Nov 09 at 23:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd say white people were the minority in Australia?
Ian
Site Administrator

10th Nov 09 at 23:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would say bringing Australia in to a debate about the UK may have been a mistake.
Jules S
Premium Member

10th Nov 09 at 23:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Fundamental problem is letting people in and moreso, keeping them here when they're a blatant threat.
[Edited on 10-11-2009 by Ian]

Yep.

'Keep your friends close, and keep your enemies closer'
Hammer

10th Nov 09 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

This is what The Sun breeds.....brutal ignorance.
mattk

10th Nov 09 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Back on to Jaquie, I can tell shes a Moron, if she had recieved a typed letter signed by Gordon Brown she would have been moaning about it as a pathetic half attempt, wether or not Gordon took time to write the letter or wether he rushed it, he still wrote it, Id rather have it hand written badly on the back of a box of fags than recieve a standard letter on a fancy letter head
Ian
Site Administrator

10th Nov 09 at 23:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Neither would console the loss though.
Hammer

10th Nov 09 at 23:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gordon Brown never forced her son to join the army nor did he kill him. He merely offered, what we can only assume to be, his hearftelt sympathies in an extremely personal manner which we wouldn't expect from someone in his position.

Gordon Brown comes out of this smelling of roses imo.

[Edited on 10-11-2009 by Hammer]
mattk

10th Nov 09 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well I hate politicians as a group of people, no matter what party they are all the same, but I have a huge amount of respect for Gordon Brown as Ive said, does Obama write letters? and everyone loves him!
James_DT

11th Nov 09 at 00:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mattk
does Obama write letters? and everyone loves him!

For now.
Ste
Premium Member

11th Nov 09 at 00:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you seen the letter? I'd be pissed off if he wrote to me in that shite scrawl tbf

[Edited on 11-11-2009 by Ste W]

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Jaquie James 23 database queries in 0.0534661 seconds