corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Splitting with the GF

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Splitting with the GF
Matt L

User status: Offline
3rd Dec 09 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
we were all thinking it - does she know shes a rebound Matt?

noooooo that would just be silly.
mwg

3rd Dec 09 at 09:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats because you have only recently become single. In a few months you'll be perfectly happy.

I do sometimes feel like I want a girlfriend but I am happy on my own till the right one comes along.
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

3rd Dec 09 at 09:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you need to take full advantage of being single though pow, then you realise how trouble free your life can be.
Neo

3rd Dec 09 at 09:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hate it when your single, you get attention but from people you don't want it from, its a good laugh going out with mates and pulling some random that takes it up the arse but is it really worth it ? IMO not really, prefer to be relaxed and no stress' and a female that does actually care back.

To the OP, just take your time, give yourself however long you need (vary's with people, me I knew i wasn't over the ex for a good 6 - 9 months, whereas my brother's ex was such a bitch that after a 5 year relationship he was with his now future mrs 3 weeks later)

Time is a healer, how long...who knows.
SetH

3rd Dec 09 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what NEo said
willay
Premium Member

3rd Dec 09 at 09:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MERRRRRR, we're not just talking about banging random girls though neo, you need to think outside of the box when it comes to being single. The freedom it gives you.
mwg

3rd Dec 09 at 09:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It is quite good fun dating. Meeting new people, having a laugh or having a laugh afterwards because it went shockingly
Neo

3rd Dec 09 at 09:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
MERRRRRR, we're not just talking about banging random girls though neo, you need to think outside of the box when it comes to being single. The freedom it gives you.

Aware Spent money i'd saved for a wedding on a car went out to the pub, did what i want and spent my money on what i wanted to. Now though, the other half gives me 90% of the freedom i had when i was single, however i get back more than i lost tbh. Just because your scared of relationships doesnt mean everyone else is.
willay
Premium Member

3rd Dec 09 at 09:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

scared of relationships? more like picky as fuck!!

My advise is based on experience and my experience is that most women are fucking trouble, they hassle the fuck out of you, they take your weak mates away from you ( ) and they generally cause drama.
pow
Premium Member

3rd Dec 09 at 09:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats because you in a relationship with the wrong people

Seriously though, you do have a point, it's finding that happy medium!

And Mike you can't talk - you wouldn't have gone to Frinton is she wasn't there

[Edited on 03-12-2009 by pow]
willay
Premium Member

3rd Dec 09 at 10:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes mike moved across to deepest essex, bought a house and got a dog all for a woman. /THREAD

edit - yes dave there is an element of being with the wrong people I agree, only time will tell

[Edited on 03-12-2009 by willay]
Neo

3rd Dec 09 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hallo

Well it's made me happy, given me a better life than in windsor and i'm not living out my parents pockets. The fact she's good in bed is a bonus
Ojc

3rd Dec 09 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

My advise is based on experience and my experience is that most women are fucking trouble, they hassle the fuck out of you, they take your weak mates away from you ( ) and they generally cause drama.

I praise the lord Hallalujah I've met the one girl that is non of the above.

But I blame most relationship breakups on blokes being wishy washy with girls, updating FB every 30 seconds telling everyone how much they love their missus and then when they do meet this so called girl of their dreams they fuck off everyone else and all their hobbies and interests just to spend every moment of their lives with their missus.

Worst mistake ever, I learnt this was wrong way to go about things at 15 years of age.

Balance is the key.
pow
Premium Member

3rd Dec 09 at 10:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Neo
Hallo

Well it's made me happy, given me a better life than in windsor and i'm not living out my parents pockets. The fact she's good in bed is a bonus

But my point is you wouldn't have gone if she wasn't there
willay
Premium Member

3rd Dec 09 at 10:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

But I blame most relationship breakups on blokes being wishy washy with girls, updating FB every 30 seconds telling everyone how much they love their missus and then when they do meet this so called girl of their dreams they fuck off everyone else and all their hobbies and interests just to spend every moment of their lives with their missus.

Worst mistake ever, I learnt this was wrong way to go about things at 15 years of age.

Balance is the key.

Yeah you have done very well Ollie! Mike take note on the FB bit
K2 GTi

3rd Dec 09 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
quote:

Balance is the key.

Agree
Neo

3rd Dec 09 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Mike take note on the FB bit

Have you checked my fb lately Haven't been on it for months and if i have only made a quick note I reckon your jealous is all
pow
Premium Member

3rd Dec 09 at 10:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

Balance is the key.

Ollie has done sooo well it makes me sick
willay
Premium Member

3rd Dec 09 at 10:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Neo
quote:
Mike take note on the FB bit

Have you checked my fb lately Haven't been on it for months and if i have only made a quick note I reckon your jealous is all

its a disgrace mate.
ashleh

3rd Dec 09 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I jus got more involved with ma mates, took my mind off things big time .
Ojc

3rd Dec 09 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You bummed them?
pow
Premium Member

3rd Dec 09 at 10:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

3 pages and a gay conitation has landed
SetH

3rd Dec 09 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ollie pics of rachels F cups please
jr

3rd Dec 09 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ollie and willay to the rescue

wills quite good at making you see the positve in this situation, from expirence
jr

3rd Dec 09 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

Balance is the key.

and thats what makes it worse ollie, you have found a non mental, and theres not many to go round

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Splitting with the GF 22 database queries in 0.1543860 seconds