corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Extremist march through Wooton Bassett

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Extremist march through Wooton Bassett
mart08uk

User status: Offline
3rd Jan 10 at 00:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wow where did all the comments go

[Edited on 03-01-2010 by mart08uk]
Nic Barnes

3rd Jan 10 at 00:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

due to having views which differ to letgsi16v and therefore being branded a troll. i am simply angered by the thought of that and have edited and deleted what ive written in here.

is it not possible to air ones views properly without people making daft troll remarks?

i have no views either way on this subject.
DannyB
Premium Member

3rd Jan 10 at 00:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In a way I hope the BNP come in to power, fuck all these extremist fools off and ship- them back out to where ever they come from, cheeky twats coming over here thinking they have the right to do what they want to OUR country, the country as a whole need to pipe up and get these fuckers dealt with. It's funny how they all come to us, they try and get in to somewhere like Australia and they're shipped out of there the same day.
jibjob

3rd Jan 10 at 01:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i tried to post a comment on that website but it wouldnt let me it said it was too long So i thought id copy and paste it straight into here. Like i say near the end this is only my opinion and my view point and that i do still accept other view points

"Lets all face facts, this march is not to remember the dead of Iraq and Afghanistan! It is aimed insensitively at the family of the dead soldies who have laid their lifes on the line so that someone, in a country that has no relation to us, can have a standard of living that is better than what they were having.

Iraq was ruled by a dictator who slaughtered his fellow countrymen and women just so he could see what his weapons could do. Afghanistan was ruled by a group of extremists who basically forced slavery onto women and ruled in a way that had no room for other beliefs. In both countries under both rulers innocent people were slaughtered by their leaders in which they believed and fought for.

If you feel that strongly about the subject of our soldiers and allies fighting for the freedom of your people from oppresive rule then why not join the forces and push forward to aim for the freedom that everyone wants? Why not support the aim we have and help us to reach the goal quicker at which point we can leave the countries and we can have our friends and family back from the forces, you can have your countries free from our forces, the natives can live with no threat of unjust death and torture and everyone on all sides is happy?

All you are doing by going on this march through Wootton Bassett is showing how little respect you have for the families of our dead. We show your families respect by only enganging threats in combat, treating the innocent injured with the same equipment and care that our soldiers are treated with and by minimising casualties as much as possible. With all combat situations though innocent people will lose thier life, but what about the innocent reporters, journalists and others that have tried to help the people of Iraq and Afghanistan and been kidnapped, tortured and then finally brutally murdered by insensitive extremists?

Why not hold a parade in Iraq or Afghanistan why the dead can be honoured in their homeland? You dont see us marching through the streets of Iraq and Afghanistan honouring our dead? Surely that would be seen as insensitive on our part? So how will this march not be seen as insensitive on your part?

This is just straining the already fragile relationship between the people who believe in the freedom for all, the people who believe in Britain and the allied countries, the people who believe that everyone should have the right to a good standard of living under no threat and the people with extremist views who believe that an insensitive march is the way to get their views across.

In the end see it from the point of view of the British families of the dead. Do you not think what you are doing will strain relationships and cause uproar? The people of this country have since the dawn of time been willing to lay their lives on the line for thier own freedom and more recently for the freedom of others. Do you not think the views we have always have will still be present and that we will be willing to stand up against insensitive and extremist marches? At what point have you made a stand for the freedom of your own people? When did you stand up to the Taliban or to Sadamm Hussein and let's be honest your extremist actions do not help your cause. Why would blowing up buses, trains, aeroplanes and marching through a town that has become sacred to the people of Britain help your cause? I understand that this is not everyones view point yet from the actions of a small few this has tainted your actions.

My personal view is that a lot of Iraqi and Aghani immigrants to this country have come here because they fear for their personal safety, so why when you are here do you then complain about us trying to help your people to not fear for thier safety? I am not racist at all but i have a belief in my country and what it stands for and i can not see any easy way to say that we have let your people into our country to claim asylum because we dont wont you to have to live in fear, yet when you get here you act in a way that is insensitive to our people, why? If you dont like what we are doing then why are you here? Why not pick another country? Why not go back to the country you are "fighting" for? If you consider yourself British then live by the British way, if you consider yourself any other race and are willing to live by British laws and to live the British way with the compassion, morals, and feeling of acceptance to all then i would feel that majority have no problem with that but when you consider yourself British or Non-British and are not willing to live the British way of life with the acceptance and compassion i personally feel that this country is not where you should be living.

My forefathers fought in 2 world wars so that the people of the world would have a better place to live and to not have to live in fear and i still feel the same way. I feel the people of the world should not have to live in fear and should be free to live their lives as they wish yet they should still have belief in thier country and stand up for its independance and rights to freedom for all. I have belief in my country and what it used to stand for before we let political correctness go mad and stopped believing in Britain. This march will go ahead and the police will protect you and the right for you to protest yet what would happen if we turned out to protest about this march? Undoubtedly the majority of our people would be arrested. How does that make sense when to put it bluntley its our country?

My opinions may not reflect the majority but they reflect mine. They reflect how i feel this march is just going to cause a lot of hurt, anger and uproar. All this march is doing is acting like a red rag to a bull. You are doing something that is going to cause a reaction and then as soon as you get a reaction you will play the race card and say that we arent accepting of Asians, Muslims, immigrants, etc. But lets face it you will always say thats not your aim but you know aswel as the rest of the world do that what you are doing is going cause that to happen.

Like i said before i am not racist, i see myself as proud in my country but i still have respect for others beliefs aslong as they are willing to live by our laws and our way of living. I just hope you see the point i am making and agree that this march would only cause upset and anger and that you stop it."
lostboy
Banned

3rd Jan 10 at 01:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
Are they actually extremist with extremist views? Or is that just how The Shite is reporting them to be?

Big difference between them marching in remembrance of all of their dead (after all, a lot of these 100k will be innocent civilians) and them marching in support of the dead terrorists and against us.

I see what you're saying there, and thankfully you have the intelligence to have a civilised conversation about things like this, but they are part of a group called Islam4UK so in my opinion their reason for this march will be to piss the British people who support our troops or have lost friends and family off, especially doing it in the village our dead soldiers are taken on their last journey.

I retract my previous statement.
jibjob

3rd Jan 10 at 01:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its not a fact of what they are protesting/marching for its about where they are doing it. Its just a kick in the face really for the British people isnt it?
lostboy
Banned

3rd Jan 10 at 01:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jibjob
Its not a fact of what they are protesting/marching for its about where they are doing it. Its just a kick in the face really for the British people isnt it?

Yes, and that is something that has actually annoyed me a bit too, they have specifically chosen that place so they get a reaction from the public, as LETGSI16V said, and I agree with his comment about that, and as he said, he is from another country but he manages to live fine by the UK laws, so if that deranged fuckwit can do it, surely some islamic morons can too.
jibjob

3rd Jan 10 at 02:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Somewhere in the massive rant i had in the post above

"I am not racist at all but i have a belief in my country and what it stands for and i can not see any easy way to say that we have let your people into our country to claim asylum because we dont wont you to have to live in fear, yet when you get here you act in a way that is insensitive to our people, why? If you dont like what we are doing then why are you here? Why not pick another country? Why not go back to the country you are "fighting" for? If you consider yourself British then live by the British way, if you consider yourself any other race and are willing to live by British laws and to live the British way with the compassion, morals, and feeling of acceptance to all then i would feel that majority have no problem with that but when you consider yourself British or Non-British and are not willing to live the British way of life with the acceptance and compassion i personally feel that this country is not where you should be living. "
lostboy
Banned

3rd Jan 10 at 02:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

yet when you get here you act in a way that is insensitive to our people, why? If you dont like what we are doing then why are you here? Why not pick another country? Why not go back to the country you are "fighting" for? If you consider yourself British then live by the British way,

Exactly, if we went to any muslim country, we would have NO choice but to live by their rules (if we didn't get kidnapped and our heads lopped off within a few hours) an old mate of mine's dad went to some muslim country, and he was told if he walked about in shorts and t shirt in public he would be killed, no ifs no buts.

Just like that "Brit" who was executed by the Chinese, he didn't abide by their laws, so he was executed for it and rightly so. But this country is far too soft, in my opinion we would need to get rid of the human rights law so people couldn't claim to stay here as its their human right, and other scum couldn't claim things due to human rights laws, there are some civilised country's and states in the usa that have no human rights and it works fine there.

There is an old saying, it goes something like

quote:

When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

jibjob

3rd Jan 10 at 02:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by lostboy

quote:

Exactly! I couldnt agree with you more!

Its like look at how China, Dubai, Iran, Iraq, etc treat white westeners! Kidnapped, tortured, executed in some countries and in others are treated like their own citizens, but to be honest some countries treat visiters a lot harsher than nationals because its "their country" which i think is spot on!

[Edited on 03-01-2010 by jibjob]
Graeme
Premium Member

3rd Jan 10 at 04:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's obvious most of us are against this stupid march but is just the ethnic backround of people on here, wonder how different it would go down on ed38 as some of the shows from that site make me feel very much in the minority!
Dr Pepper

3rd Jan 10 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Couple of things I noticed from the article......which only seems to be in the Mail and The Sun

Just a couple of things I noticed from reading the article...

there is no link to the site where these claims are made
there is no time or date to when this will happen
it doesnt say its organised at all
it doesnt say how many people read this website - may only be one extremist and his radical dog
they would have to get any march approved by the police first- i very much doubt this would be allowed to happen at all. In fact if you read the story the local mp says....

"North Wiltshire MP James Gray said: 'I've seen in the past assorted groups threaten to march, but they don't actually do it. I wouldn't think they'd get permission from the police.'"

So they have had other threats of marching from random individuals - none of them have actually organised a march - and the MP doesnt think the police would allow it anyway.

so when you read the facts involved in the story there really doesnt actually seem to be anything worth reporting here...yet the headline they use is......

"Outrage as Muslim extremists hijack war heroes' town" Daily Mail
"Fanatics March in War Heros Town" The Sun

Thats a bit over the top- considering it hasnt happened, it isnt planned to happen and it probably never will happen. That headline suggests that a large group of extremists(or all of them that exist) have come to wooten bassett and done something terrible - when in fact nothing has happened.

That headline suggests they have already had the march - or at least that it is organised and imminent. The Mail/The Sun ect do this kind of thing all the time...They use a hugely provocative headline to draw you in - then make a load of overblown claims based on no actually facts - hoping that you dont check the fine print of the story. Gutter press at its worst.

[Edited on 03-01-2010 by Dr Pepper]
Dr Pepper

3rd Jan 10 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Please - no one fall out with each other in this thread.......this march doesnt exist, and almost certainly never will.

I have emailed the Daily Mail and The SUn(I do this lots) pointing out my disgust at the headline and tone of this article. I have also forwarded my email to the press complaints commision. I suggest you do the same.

http://www.pcc.org.uk/complaints/form.html

I love how angry some of you are getting - This is one mad idiots idea on a website that is supported by a tiny amount of people....... and yet we are reacting like every muslim is coming to Wooten Basset to disrespect oiur way of life

Im sure thats just the reaction The Sun/The Mail were looking for. No wonder the BNP do well in this country if we believe everything we read in these rags of newspapers

lostboy
Banned

3rd Jan 10 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^That man makes a very good point.
Twiggy

3rd Jan 10 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lets go over there and have a march..............

Ohh wait a min!
Jambo

3rd Jan 10 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
And in answer to your question Pete, Afgahinstan has always been a hotbed of terrorist activity, trouble is we paid for most of it during the campaign against Russia.

I don't agree with the wars but these countries are extremist countries with extremists views, just look at the headline of that webpage FFS.

Nail and head.

The answer is oh so simple. Remove armies from said reigeons. Saving hundreds of brave soldiers willing to protect their country, bring them back here safely. Re deploy them "cultural" centres of Islamic hot bed activity and load them onto the transports. Return them to all middle eastern countries where they can continue to live in a sub standard, un-educated and in alot of cases unsanitised prehistoric conditions.

The money we would save could build more schools, hospitals and equip our troops to defend us against a threat which will no longer be able to lie amongst us waiting to attack without a uniform. Dispicable, ignorant cowards.

Funny how they love their countries so much the first thing they do is fuck off to here/europe or the usa, rape us of money education and good will. Then go on marches saying how we are terrible for trying to protect our country from crazy fundamentlist psychopaths, who train poor boys whose only education was reading the Quran in a cave by goatlight to believe a text and then sensely murder themselves, as well as innocent people, as well as our soldiers etc

Makes me wanna puke.
djmattyh

3rd Jan 10 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dirty scundi cunts. and peopl wonder why the bnp are getting votes.
Jambo

3rd Jan 10 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Pepper
Please - no one fall out with each other in this thread.......this march doesnt exist, and almost certainly never will.

I have emailed the Daily Mail and The SUn(I do this lots) pointing out my disgust at the headline and tone of this article. I have also forwarded my email to the press complaints commision. I suggest you do the same.

http://www.pcc.org.uk/complaints/form.html

I love how angry some of you are getting - This is one mad idiots idea on a website that is supported by a tiny amount of people....... and yet we are reacting like every muslim is coming to Wooten Basset to disrespect oiur way of life

Im sure thats just the reaction The Sun/The Mail were looking for. No wonder the BNP do well in this country if we believe everything we read in these rags of newspapers

Its posted on the BBC news front page.
Dr Pepper

3rd Jan 10 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The march hasnt happened.. isnt planned to happen, no date or time is set...and the police wont allow it to happen ........ stop going on one about something that hast happened and almost certainly never will
Rob B

3rd Jan 10 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by micra_pete
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
OUR COUNTRY

OUR WAYS OF LIFE

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT AND WANT TO PROTEST ABOUT THE WARS WE FIGHT GO AND FIGHT AGAINST US IN A STAND UP FIGHT AND DONT HIDE BEHIND THE POLICE.

Cowards and utter scum.

And our men fighting in their country? Changing their way of life by violent force?

And what are we doing whilst fighting there ? Trying to give them some control of there own country whilst attempting the rid the world of some evil.

FFS, there fukin cunts, there are a few out there who are alright, but the majority follow these extremist views and believe there laws should be implemented in the country my Grandfathers fought for.

They will take over this country within 30 years, the fertility rate is about 8 to one family for islamics, so in 20 years, there will be 8 islamics to 1 uk citizen leaving education... The world will change.

Also it's a fukin joke all ready, the police are scared, politicians are scared, i watched a video the other day where islamics were demontrating shouting "Nuke George Bush" , "bomb gordon Brown" and the police simply stood there and did absolutly nothing. Other way round and us shouting nuke Allah or whatever the fuk his name is we'd be arrested and crimnally charged.
djgritt
Premium Member

3rd Jan 10 at 17:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

quote:

Its like look at how China, Dubai, Iran, Iraq, etc treat white westeners! Kidnapped, tortured, executed in some countries and in others are treated like their own citizens, but to be honest some countries treat visiters a lot harsher than nationals because its "their country" which i think is spot on!

Have you got experience of how those places treat white westerners then to say that?

I've been to the following many times, and NEVER had any issues. Walked around in shorts, t-shirts etc in public, used local facilities, shops, markets, taxis, restaurants etc without hassle.

Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Iran, Dubai, Qatar and Vietnam.

Too many people assume that because a Country has a certain culture etc, that they will instantly victimise and target white people. They don't.
Fad

3rd Jan 10 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Pepper

This pretty much sums the properganda we get fed by Rupert Murdok fuelling hatred. Whilst he is on his Yaught he is laugthing the average Sun/Mirror reader is getting angry at what he prints.

[Edited on 03-01-2010 by Fad]
jibjob

4th Jan 10 at 00:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by djgritt
quote:
quote:

quote:

Have you got experience of how those places treat white westerners then to say that?

I've been to the following many times, and NEVER had any issues. Walked around in shorts, t-shirts etc in public, used local facilities, shops, markets, taxis, restaurants etc without hassle.

Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Iran, Dubai, Qatar and Vietnam.

Too many people assume that because a Country has a certain culture etc, that they will instantly victimise and target white people. They don't.

To be honest i dont have first hand experience of all those countries but family/friends/reliable law articles (Girlfriend is a law student and i help out where i can) have led me to believe that in some places such as Iraq and Afghanistan white westeners are forced out by a minority and kidnapped etc if they resist. Strict muslim countries are often very straight in their beliefs (muslim friends) and say that as its their country you live by their rules why you are there.

This is the point i was getting at, that when you visit a country you repsect their beliefs and laws and if you dont some countries will take a harsher view on you than they would on a national doing the same thing. It is not against human rights nor is it racist to be like this as i think it is personally very fair. If i visited a country where i was asked not to wear shorts or wear shoes in a religious building etc then i would honour it no questions asked as its not my country.

What i dont get is why people think they can come to this country and treat it how they want and get away with it? If we acted irresponsibly in another country we would be deported/imprisoned etc whereas in this country we are too soft and dont deport anyone and let most immigrants out of prison early due to over crowding. I can honestly say that i dont believe the majority are extremist in views but the minority tar the view of outsiders.

Just turn the situation round, if we were to go to a country that was helping us to get a better standard of living/ equal rights/ schools/ hospitals/ etc and then walked across what have basically become a sight of major significance protesting about what they were doing for us? Would that country basically not turn round and go "well if you dont want our help then cya later!"?

Sorry for the rant and i may be wrong/generalising a bit too much but it just gets me at how insensitive people can be when all you are trying to do is improve someones standard of living. Even if this march doesnt go ahead and its only a few idiots that are promoting this it will tar the views of everyone.
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Jan 10 at 10:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?t=242973

Eck
Premium Member

4th Jan 10 at 11:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bring back George W. He'd push that big red button about now.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Extremist march through Wooton Bassett 22 database queries in 0.3202219 seconds