corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 1.4 sport advice

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.4 sport advice
DannyE2010

User status: Offline
9th Jan 10 at 02:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds good mate ne engine mods planned?
Eck
Premium Member

10th Jan 10 at 11:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

English Bidie, English. And a 98bhp Phase 2 VTR will be at LEAST level with a 1.6 Sport, until you hit some corners, then the Corsa will be left for dead with a decent driver.

Danny, as Mark said you'll be looking at about 110-115bhp. But the vx inlet makes more power at the top of the rev range like a mantzel iirc, which is why it's better to get a raised limit. And a C20XE wouldn't break all the time if it's done properly.

[Edited on 10-01-2010 by Eck]
Eck
Premium Member

10th Jan 10 at 11:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've had a 1.4 Sport (Mantzel, 4-2-1 with system), I've had a 1.6 Sport, and I've had a Phase 2 VTR. I know the VTR is as quick in a straight line as the 1.6.
Eck
Premium Member

10th Jan 10 at 11:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PMSL. You are a fucking retard of a boy. Just by the way you can't spell the simplest of words I know you are the arm pit of society. I said they would be at LEAST level. How can someone even as thick as YOU not comprehend that?
Eck
Premium Member

10th Jan 10 at 11:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bidie
and just to point out ure on corsa sport and u sticking up for citron ha ha ha

Ok. So a Veyron vs a Corsa, I'll back the Corsa? It's called having an unbiased view you idiot of a youth.
Eck
Premium Member

10th Jan 10 at 11:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
ok then dicked get ya vtr and meet me

The VTR was long gone. I have a Corsa again, but I wouldn't waste my time with your 1.4
Linch

10th Jan 10 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here we go
Eck
Premium Member

10th Jan 10 at 11:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i fucking wondeer why u got a corsa agen u fuckin dicked vtr are jokes only cuz u got a redtop otherwise id smoke ya

I wondered why you're such an idiot, but now I know going by your age. "Otherwise I'd smoke ya". WHAT? So if I had any other engine than an XE, you'd smoke me? Oh dear god. I suppose you'd beat the car I swapped my Saxo for, my old 106 XSi 16v?
jr

10th Jan 10 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any chance we could type in english and be realistic, one of the few forums i know where the actual users arent rose tinted lovers of the brand the forum is about
Linch

10th Jan 10 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Last thing now, Carnt be assed arguing anymore, had a banger of 106 j reg with vtr engine in got eat by a sport id say a 106 bit smaller than a saxo
[Edited on 10-01-2010 by Bidie]

wtf
Eck
Premium Member

10th Jan 10 at 13:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you been talking to yourself? And you'd write me off... Kid, you could try it. Why don't we have some form of iq test before people sign up? Because walking abortions like this annoy me.
Eck
Premium Member

10th Jan 10 at 13:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Linch
quote:
Last thing now, Carnt be assed arguing anymore, had a banger of 106 j reg with vtr engine in got eat by a sport id say a 106 bit smaller than a saxo

wtf

FPMSL! They are the same size you fucking idiot. It's near enough identical except for the aesthetics.
geth_16vsport

10th Jan 10 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

having fun in the corsa then mate go's like fook for a little 1.4 shes a beast
there is some pics of the car in my profile garage
JockMcMann

10th Jan 10 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ecks vtr was my old vtr and i raced my pal in his 1.6 corsa and smoked him no problem. your just a silly young driver who thinks he knows it all my diesel will smoke your 1.4 90bhp corsa
DannyB
Premium Member

10th Jan 10 at 13:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stop feeding the troll
DannyE2010

10th Jan 10 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeahh mate ahvin lots of fun seen that you ragging it! :L you sold your saxo yet then m8.?
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

10th Jan 10 at 14:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive beaten a few vtr's in my 1.4

not had a go in my 1.6 yet
Ben G

10th Jan 10 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what the fuck bidie get real mate. even i don't think i was that bad in my younger days.

''write you off the road''.

thats mature isn't it.
Shell
Premium Member

10th Jan 10 at 18:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bidie, you seem like a real man. I quite like you. Maybe should u2u me
DannyE2010

10th Jan 10 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

vtr's are fast cars but ppl gota face facts a 1.4 tuned corsa is right up there ass end of story
Eck
Premium Member

10th Jan 10 at 20:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Danny I never once disputed that? I've had a 1.4 with Mantzel, 4-2-1 and a cat back system, and it was nippy. I've also had the VTR, and the 1.6 Sport. So I think I'm in a decent position to form an accurate opinion

[Edited on 10-01-2010 by Eck]
DannyE2010

10th Jan 10 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh ino mate we ona same side haha
Eck
Premium Member

10th Jan 10 at 20:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh, and check the kent cams website if you want a bit more oomph. Or get some throttle bodies! But for that you'd need Stand Alone Management. There's one for sale for £250 in classifieds which I may be about to buy
DannyE2010

10th Jan 10 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye i was just thinking of gettin mine remapped i dont think naw id risk putting cams in there cause to me its a too smaller engine 2 have cams and could lead to blowing or head gasket going in my opinion lol....did you buy you car with the redtop or did you have it done?
Eck
Premium Member

10th Jan 10 at 20:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was the 1.4 when I got it, and got two lads (who're on here actually) to fit it for me. Fitting some new bits (HG, Timing Belt, Water pump, new dizzy etc) in the process! Hardly had a thing wrong in the last 5k+ miles

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 1.4 sport advice 22 database queries in 0.0323050 seconds