corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Rafa is off to Juve as early as the end of the weekend

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rafa is off to Juve as early as the end of the weekend
Cosmo

User status: Offline
30th Jan 10 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
I note you like to lie on the Internet. Could you show me that quote that you say I made?

What a totally thick statement to make. That's like saying only 1 person in a team will score goals!?!

You implied it when you said 'So if Torres is out, who is next in line? EXACTLY.' and then went on to post up a list of the other teams and who would score the goals should their forward be out.

quote:

You didn't though. Thats the thing. The only thing you have proved is your inability to discuss a point as you keep claiming things are 'wrong' on a subjective point. If I said the square root of 9 is either 2 or -2 I would be wrong...on this I am not.

Of course it is doen to playing time? If someone doesn't play in the Premiership would it be fair to compare them? I am sure I could find someone at Infant School level that has a better scoring ratio than Torres but as they would have 0 minutes of Premiership playing time would it be right for me to say he is a better player which seems to be what you are suggesting is the case? So someone who typically doesn't play as a striker and has fewer minutes of football under his belt is not as good as someone who does typically play as a striker (when the only decent one is injured) and has played more this season?

Wow, talk about clutching at straws.

Im guessing you were struggling to find some sort of answer to that part of my post so thought up something involving kids and something unrelated to anything we were talking about.

And I did prove you wrong. As with your mathematical example above - I posted up stone cold facts about scoring stats which proved we had players who scored more than those you listed. Then when you changed your tact to something else I again proved our 'reserve' forward has both scored more and played less than one of those you listed (Owen).

quote:

You are fucking priceless Cosmo. So are you actually saying Ngog is a better player than Walcott etc?

I said this where exactly?

I said he had scored more (he has) than him. I think thats about it. I didnt even say he did so in more or less games - as I dont know how many Wallcott has played.

quote:

I have already said I doubt that Owen has played more Premiership football this season than Ngog has, which as you wanked on about goals scored based on Premiershiup matches I assume you have access to something which could confirm that one way or the other? Could you use that?

I love the way you say he is a back up player for a better team 'this season'. That team has been better than you for almost 2 DECADES!

Ah right, so if Id of said 'better team' that would only of counted for the last 2 decades? I didnt realise that, as to me if I said 'better team' Id class that as for the entire time they have both been in existence - and although you could argue United are better in that circumstance it would certainly be a close call.

Again though, try and keep deflecting from the point that Ive proved you wrong 3 times by picking up on little points.

And just to the Owen/Ngog thing again - yes loads of sites will show you a list of starts, time off or time coming on. And they will show Ngog playing less than Owen minutes wise.
Limecat
Banned

30th Jan 10 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
You implied it when you said 'So if Torres is out, who is next in line? EXACTLY.' and then went on to post up a list of the other teams and who would score the goals should their forward be out.

Wow, talk about clutching at straws.
quote:

I implied it? So your interpretation is now fact?

That 'list' was about striking options, genuinely good ones. That's why the bin dippers had one on the list.

quote:
Im guessing you were struggling to find some sort of answer to that part of my post so thought up something involving kids and something unrelated to anything we were talking about.

Yeah, it was totally unrealted to football wasn't it? You talk some rubbish.

quote:
And I did prove you wrong. As with your mathematical example above - I posted up stone cold facts about scoring stats which proved we had players who scored more than those you listed. Then when you changed your tact to something else I again proved our 'reserve' forward has both scored more and played less than one of those you listed (Owen).

How did you prove me wrong? This is what I am saying, it is a subjective topic and you cannot grasp that? You posted up cold hard facts of goals scored by people who would start for you anyway? Where do you stand in the goals scored standing in the Premiership?

You aren't too clever are you Cosmo? I have explained what my post was about and you keep wanking on about goals scored elsewhere? This wasn't about goals from all over the pitch, otherwise I would have listed FAR more players. This is about your striking options and now you have Ngog.

quote:
I said he had scored more (he has) than him. I think thats about it. I didnt even say he did so in more or less games - as I dont know how many Wallcott has played.

Jerome for Brum has scored more? Your point is what?

quote:
Ah right, so if Id of said 'better team' that would only of counted for the last 2 decades? I didnt realise that, as to me if I said 'better team' Id class that as for the entire time they have both been in existence - and although you could argue United are better in that circumstance it would certainly be a close call.

Again though, try and keep deflecting from the point that Ive proved you wrong 3 times by picking up on little points.

And just to the Owen/Ngog thing again - yes loads of sites will show you a list of starts, time off or time coming on. And they will show Ngog playing less than Owen minutes wise.

YOU said THIS season, don't try to turn it around. I said they were the better team for the last 2 DECADES. You like to make things up so I suppose I am wrong again?

I just looked via the fantasy league and Ngog HAS played more minutes than Owen in the Premiership.

Sorry? Who was wrong on the Owen thing? That's right - YOU! OWNED!

*I have somehow made a right dogs arse of this when getting the quote from it!?!

[Edited on 31-01-2010 by LETGSI16V]
Nath

31st Jan 10 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like this LETGSI16V fella
Cosmo

31st Jan 10 at 15:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
I like this LETGSI16V fella

I like the way he'll continually change what his point is and then argue that, realise he is wrong so argue something else entirely, etc.

I cba answering all the the above reply again, but he has done the exact same thing there on most of those points
Limecat
Banned

31st Jan 10 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Like claiming Owen has played more Premiership time than Ngog? Oh no, that was you wasn't it? Yet you try to claim I'm wrong?

mwg

31st Jan 10 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think you are going to lose your bet.
Limecat
Banned

31st Jan 10 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
I think you are going to lose your bet.

I know!
Cosmo

31st Jan 10 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Like claiming Owen has played more Premiership time than Ngog? Oh no, that was you wasn't it? Yet you try to claim I'm wrong?

Owen - 16 games in total, 5 starts, 11 sub.
Ngog - 13 games in total, 5 starts, 8 sub.

Knock yourself out.... http://premiersoccerstats.com
Nic Barnes

31st Jan 10 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cosmo wins.
Cosmo

31st Jan 10 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
cosmo wins.

Nah, because his next post will be something like 'See, I told you Ngog has played less, blah blah', or some other rubbish about how his point has now changed.
Nic Barnes

31st Jan 10 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gotta give the kid credit for trying though. internet warriors are a strang breed. no facts, all anger.
Limecat
Banned

31st Jan 10 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Owen - 16 games in total, 5 starts, 11 sub.
Ngog - 13 games in total, 5 starts, 8 sub.

Knock yourself out.... http://premiersoccerstats.com

Cosmo, I very clearly stated minutes played on the last page and even playing time in the post you quoted above. You even commented on it on the previous page? Yet you strangely suggest I alter my stance? Priceless.

That's the problem with the Internet, you make what is a seemingly idiot proof post only for someone to come along and be a far bigger idiot than you had previously given them credit for.
Nath

31st Jan 10 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cosmo will never back down, wrong or not. Give up mate.
Nic Barnes

31st Jan 10 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ha ha
Terry12

31st Jan 10 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's a Scouser, It's in his blood to argue black is white
Cosmo

31st Jan 10 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Cosmo, I very clearly stated minutes played on the last page and even playing time in the post you quoted above. You even commented on it on the previous page? Yet you strangely suggest I alter my stance? Priceless.

That's the problem with the Internet, you make what is a seemingly idiot proof post only for someone to come along and be a far bigger idiot than you had previously given them credit for.

Yet you havent posted up the minutes played by each.

I understand you probably struggle to add up the large numbers that they have each played, but please go and do so.
Cosmo

31st Jan 10 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here you go, did it for you.

Ngog has played 530mins
Owen has played 548mins

Ngog has scored a goal every 132.5 mins
Owen has scored a goal every 274 mins
Nic Barnes

31st Jan 10 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so even with the minutes he is wrong again?
Limecat
Banned

31st Jan 10 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I understand you probably struggle to add up the large numbers that they have each played, but please go and do so.

This should be good.

quote:
Here you go, did it for you.

Ngog has played 530mins
Owen has played 548mins

Wait for it, wait for it...

quote:
I just looked via the fantasy league and Ngog HAS played more minutes than Owen in the Premiership.

BOOM...

Ngog - 618.
Owen - 571.

It looks like you aren't too great at Maths either Cosmo?

I have enjoyed that little detour, especially when you just owned yourself again!

It has all kind of gone off track from the main point at hand. Your manager entered a season with a striker who in recent years hasn't exactly been Mr Reliable on the injury front and he opted to enter a season with Ngog as his back-up when this is supposed to be 'Liverpools year' (again!). That is not good management however you want to look at it. You can argue until he cows come home but that was seriously bad judgement, especially when you factor in CL games.
DC90

1st Feb 10 at 00:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Surely everybody should know by now that Cosmo is always full of shit and just waiting for a reaction from people? And fair play to him, people constantly bite the bait. At the end of the day, LET, his team are total shite this year and even King Bullshitter himself can't defend them. Just sit back and enjoy the fact that he is hating that Liverpool are an average team at best this year

[Edited on 01-02-2010 by DC90]
Cosmo

1st Feb 10 at 00:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
BOOM...

Ngog - 618.
Owen - 571.

It looks like you aren't too great at Maths either Cosmo?

I have enjoyed that little detour, especially when you just owned yourself again!

It has all kind of gone off track from the main point at hand. Your manager entered a season with a striker who in recent years hasn't exactly been Mr Reliable on the injury front and he opted to enter a season with Ngog as his back-up when this is supposed to be 'Liverpools year' (again!). That is not good management however you want to look at it. You can argue until he cows come home but that was seriously bad judgement, especially when you factor in CL games.

I deleted the bits above where you were trying to deflect from the truth again.

Im not sure what website you are using to get the minutes from, you seem unwilling to link it up - all I know is you go to the website I listed and add up the minutes personally (rather than what it seems some rough amount you seem to be giving from that website) and you'll see Ngog has played less minutes.

Even so, and he has, his minutes per goal ratio (which is what we are getting at here with goals scored and minutes played) is roughly twice as good as Owens.

And nice summary, but go back and you'll see its you who got us on this tangent, and via a few different routes which you turned to numerous times as you were each time proved incorrect we are where we are.

Its a nice try but may be its a case of giving it up.
Cosmo

1st Feb 10 at 00:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
so even with the minutes he is wrong again?

yup.
Cosmo

1st Feb 10 at 00:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DC90
Surely everybody should know by now that Cosmo is always full of shit and just waiting for a reaction from people? And fair play to him, people constantly bite the bait. At the end of the day, LET, his team are total shite this year and even King Bullshitter himself can't defend them. Just sit back and enjoy the fact that he is hating that Liverpool are an average team at best this year

[Edited on 01-02-2010 by DC90]

Nice of you to jump on the bandwagon, but may be next time you should make sure the bandwagon isnt being driven by a similarly often incorrect prick such as yourself - it'll save said bandwagon, yourself, and Let, ending up slamming in to some solid obstacle when its revealed the driver is full of shite - as Let is.
DC90

1st Feb 10 at 01:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You are the best clown on CS by far.
Limecat
Banned

4th Feb 10 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I deleted the bits above where you were trying to deflect from the truth again.

Read as 'Cosmo deleted the parts that made him look stupid'.

quote:
Im not sure what website you are using to get the minutes from, you seem unwilling to link it up - all I know is you go to the website I listed and add up the minutes personally (rather than what it seems some rough amount you seem to be giving from that website) and you'll see Ngog has played less minutes.

It was part of what you deleted. So not only is deleting things to hide your stupidity not working but it is also exasperating the problem. The site was mentioned in what you deleted. You know, the fantasy premier league one? I thought you would know which site I meant as you participate in it? Anyway, this is the link; http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Cosmo FAIL;

^^^ Owen.

^^^ Ngog.

So, are you still proclaiming that Ngog has played less time? Just as you claimed he had scored more PL goals than Crouch earlier in this thread?

quote:
Even so, and he has, his minutes per goal ratio (which is what we are getting at here with goals scored and minutes played) is roughly twice as good as Owens.

I am not disputing the goal scoring ratio and I think it is only you that is getting at that. Typical bitter Scouser, claiming the club is better off without someone that left. It was the same when Fowler went but when he came back he was suddenly God again, even though he was WELL past his best. Owen is also past his best but it is just that fact he left that is the average scousers annoyance, if he had re-signed for you, 'you' would be calling for a starting place in the England 11.

quote:
And nice summary, but go back and you'll see its you who got us on this tangent, and via a few different routes which you turned to numerous times as you were each time proved incorrect we are where we are.

Its a nice try but may be its a case of giving it up.

There you are being wrong again. We BOTH took it off a tangent, I however tried to pull it back but it was ignored!

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Rafa is off to Juve as early as the end of the weekend 23 database queries in 0.0210500 seconds